HOLY F-U-C-K

HOLY F-U-C-K

All that mental fapping

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Kkuxw2
cnbc.com/2017/05/17/kevin-mccarthy-reportedly-said-i-think-putin-pays-trump-last-year.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drug addled legally insane "feminist tory" in charge of understanding US constitutional law

I'm glad this is the spokesperson of the left now.

This is why you should remind leftists that Hillary lost. They keep saying we are focusing on past issues but they clearly haven't moved on. Get them where it hurts.

UMMMMMM im not even sure what this tweet is saying

Its literally like reading a fucking fanfiction. These people are sick!

Google Orrin Hatch.

Based off four seconds of looking at the first results it looks like a rumor made the libs think he would become president.

They've had a complete break with reality. Progressivism is in its death-throes.

They will not recover.

They think Trump will be impeached. They're mental fapping about what will follow.

thats kinda sad
like a nerd fantasizing about beating up all his bullies at school

YES. This is exactly it, that fits perfectly.

Even if he was impeached and convicted for whatever, isn't it the VP that takes over?

That is literally all Sup Forums does all day. Talk about conspiracy theories and then act like we have some kind of unseen power over the world because everyone is jealous of our sweet memes.

>our
speak for yourself you actual fag
cute anime girl though if she were real shed never touch your dick LOL

yes
>Pence
>Ryan
>Hatch
>Tillerson
>Mattis
>Sessions
etc.
There's no chance for her fan-fiction to happen

New elections would be held

Speaker of the House would take over after pence numbnuts

On the day of the rope, she is mine. I will skin her very slowly

I went through her Twitter the other day. I couldn't make it past 2 minutes. She and her NeverTrump friends spent half the time LARPing as 4D chess grandmasters checkmating Putin on Trump. The other half was them giving each other cutsy nicknames
>u get to be the boss ass bitch of #TheResistance xDDDD

the funniest thing about all this left wing mental circle jerking is its all being done without any real thought to how the US political system works. if trump does leave office, mike "like the cock get the shock" pence becomes president of the united states and i will be able to feel the collectively triggered butthurt from across the ocean

>normie

Didn't she used to pretend to be a conservative?

the LOS really is interesting from a realpolitik pserpective

each successor is proportional to the state of the country if those above were taken out

SoS take over before the military, ensuring we stil have foreign relatiosn for dealing with whoever is attacking us

if the SoS dies, then we say fuck it, we are goign to kill everyone and mattis comes in

if mattis dies, in order to maintain law and order and the sanctity of the nation state, and retain trust in the application of the law, amongst a panacing population at this point the AG takes over

Raped by a Russian confirmed

>Not understanding how our government works.
Pathetic.
And yet liberals are the "smartest" people in the room?
What room? The toilet?

>Trump is a war mongering idiot! WW3 imminent.

>Propose ideas that would guarantee a war with Russia.

Every day, I begin to see how much of a disease liberalism really is..

id say that right wing conspiracy has a pretty long and well-documented history of becoming right wing fact

This order only goes into affect if there are multiple deaths.
If trump is impeached, then pence becomes president.
Pence then picks his own VP.
If something happens to pence, the VP he chose upon taking office becomes president and he chooses HIS VP.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
They have no grasp of reality and won't even try to understand the laws they circle jerk to.

>new elections

yes in 2020

D E L U S I O N A L

F U C K I N G

P I E C E

O F

S H I T

>MENSCH

Our memes outperform literal military-grade memetics.

Blow up the nukes... so.. kms.

>Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
>They have no grasp of reality and won't even try to understand the laws they circle jerk to.
Liberals just make shit up as they go. And it's based on emotion.

>rebuild brand
Kek worse enough there are cuckservatives who would agree and support

There is truly nothing sadder than Jebhead neocons who voted for Hillary.

discord.gg/Kkuxw2

8. Die in atomic fire

Gets me kind of hard wondering if she unleashes that autistic brain like that under the sheets.

>Gets me kind of hard wondering if she unleashes that autistic brain like that under the sheets.
You might not want to know.

LAUGH ALL YOU WANT, BUT WE ARE DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY

THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN'T AKRACADABRA-DOOOOOOOO

Giving the Democrats everything they want has been the hallmark of conservatives and the GOP for decades. Too bad Trump is not who they want him to be.

that is the most retarded thing i have read all day.

2 main points:
1: thats basically declaring war on russia.
2: you dont blow up nuclear facilities with a "daisy cutter" those are anti-foliage weapons designed to clear landing zones for choppers

what kind of retard do you have to be to try and foment global war, without even the faintest glimmering of knowledge about the tools and methods of war-making?

this bitch needs some real man cock, deployed with forceful thrusts until she gushes, so she knows what real men are worth, followed by a short discussion on the nature of shutting her whore mouth.

Louise Mensch thinks that Putin assassinated Breibart to install Bannon as editor. Completely batshit.

KEK. They are so delusional now. They think Hilary won

Foreigners can blatantly interfer and damage democracy if it helps (((them))).

It's like they refuse to learn how the constitution works.

she knows something Sup Forums doesn't

cnbc.com/2017/05/17/kevin-mccarthy-reportedly-said-i-think-putin-pays-trump-last-year.html

has kike inbreeding gone too far?

>the constitution
Doesn't apply to liberals.
Only to conservatives.

I just love that John McCain is de facto ally with these lunatics.

Übermensch!

Will President Hatch release the secret evidence that proves Russia did 9/11?

she is good. I mean half those things would cause a nuclear war, but she is on to something

It's like YOU don't know how the constitution works, her implication is that Trump, Pence and Ryan are all compromised and Hatch is next in order of succession

If she can get McCain on the Hatch Administration maybe we can all get that mutually assured destruction afterwards. Nothing better than warmongering octogenarians to call the shots.

I'm convinced she is just being a good christian,although a little heretic. She wants us all to meet Jesus soon!

Hatch is third in line to become president
>Trump
>Pence
>Ryan
>Hatch
They seem to think that if Trump goes down it means Pence and Ryan go with him meaning Hatch becomes president.

She's not a liberal. She's a neocon.

Although honestly there's not much of a difference anymore.

Rumors flooded the internet last week that we’d soon see a President Orrin Hatch, according to CNN.

The rumors began when Louise Mensch, a former member of the British Parliament, obtained information that the FBI obtained a FISA warrant for an investigation into Russian interference in the recent presidential election.

She wrote for her website Patribotics that the first arrests in the investigation would happen fairly soon. It also suggested that Vice President Mike Pence and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, who are next in line for the presidency, were also involved in the plot and couldn't become president.

Thus, Mensch wrote, Hatch is “likely to become president” since he is the president pro-tempore of the Senate.

But then reality came crashing down. Experts revealed it was all coincidence.

“Federal law enforcement sources told CNN the raid was not connected to the investigation into Russian election meddling and was, in fact, related to state-level campaign work the firm had done,” according to CNN.

Liberals.

McCarthy already denied that saying if he said it it was only in jest and he doesn't actually believe it.

Wonder how many steps in before the hot war started. I think step 4 would probably do it.

She is British so it's hard to tell. The irony of a foreigner being concerned with how our government deals with foreigners.

Fake titties on a fake news site. Irony.

it came crashing down 5 seconds after she posted it though.

there were so much shit wrong with what her article was saying, i've seen larp threads on here with more believability.

>Batshit crazy
>Demand blood and sacrifice
>Prophecies become ironically true

Mensch is the Oracle of our times

>Mensch is the Oracle of our times
I'd like to fuck her just to put her out of her misery.

Where can I donate to her Super-PAC so we can get her to run for President in 2020?

anyone else think Mensch would be a GOAT fuck? I pick up some crazy-in-the-sack vibes from her

This woman is the greatest thing to happen to the right in forever

a good example would be tom clancy's executive orders. the entirety of congress and the president is killed right at the beginning. a good book really

The Bargaining Stage of Grief

>Stage of Grief
nope, still in denial/anger

They really are that butthurt over not winning a fucking election they would willfully send people to their death. Thats how batshit crazy the left is. Anything for absolute power...anything...