If we permit segregation in America

If we permit segregation in America

Which states/regions do we let the Blacks have?

The gas chamber disguised as popeyes.

Do we just play the long game?

Give them areas, let them congregate and then destroy them 10 years later?

None.

Ship them back to Africa, all they do is bitch and complain here anyway. Let them return to their kangz life

Liberia

How are you going to force blacks that refuse to go?

Your going to end up with a genocide

Send them to purto rico my friend. It is technically an American state.

how about hawaii?

a promise of an all season vacationland

>if
Call me when any of the unworkable fantasies of ethnic nationalists come true

Yeah, and?

straight up murdering people for their skin color is wrong

Forcefully relocate them.

I say Africa. They want reparations. Offer each one that goes back $100,000. If all forty million go back it will only cost us four trillion and well worth it.

Niggers do it all the time

Thats not bad

I think we could deal with that if we got rid of welfare and social security which are scams anyway

Yeah but we aren't niggers

Just because I don't want to live with them doesn't mean I want to kill any of them

>a bunch of autists from Sup Forums are going to make all the niggers leave
give me a fucking break

Do you honestly think the white man has a future where he is going to be completed outbred by blacks and brown immigrants?

We either make this work or we should just leave America for space

>ceding any land to niggers

Maybe at first we can tell them that they can have land to make the idea of segregation more palatable, but there's no way we're giving up any of our territory. Even the shittiest counties in Mississippi have great nature and a culture of their own.

They can have a boat and a one way ticket to Africa, and that's being nice.

Yeah we could disguise it as some sort of "helping Africa " program. The government will give you $100,000 to go to Africa and start a business/buy land or whatever. Once they're out they're out. Citizenship revoked. Obviously give blacks first priority but give it to some Libshit whites and beaners too to make it diverse.

come to europe and bring your nukes.

when america falls apart we can just go back and take it with ease

That would be the long game strategy

Get them into defined areas for easier relocation

Or we could literally quarantine them off and watch them crumble and beg to leave

Or we could quarantine these areas and then declare war if they encroached on our territory

There are a variety of ways to approach this but everything doesn't need to be settled in a week

Patience

You are trying to revise almost 300 years of history

>It is technically an American state
Is this the infamous american education?

he said "technically" retard

Give them some counties in Luisiana or Mississippi or wherever in the black belt

Mate

You don't just give up footholds that easily

Besides...if the white race is confined to one geographic area it can more easily be destroyed

Having North America and Europe will ensure our survival

I'd be okay with that but Im not a Southerner so I have no attachment to it

I can see why this would seriously trigger confederates

Louisiana and Mississippi. Give Memphis to Mississippi and make Chicago its own state.

California. Take it or leave it. No whites allowed, and KFC on every corner. Win win!!!

Blacks like it when its warm. Put them in Maine.

Ok, givem Rhode Island

Blacks can have Mississippi

But all the troublemakers get the rope

well youre going to have to balkanise the US or whites wont last much longer

Rockwell wanted to give them Brooklyn and Miami beach. The thing is, it would effectively be like the Jewish ghettos - which were actually "autonomous regions" or whatever. They just gave Jews control of their own territory, and because kikes are commies, it obviously ended in breadlines and starvation and paper walls etc.

Anyways, the idea of handing niggers their own land was to prove it wouldnt work and they couldnt govern shit. We would even give them foreign aid money, according to rockwells plan (and all other countries would be cut off). They would rip themselves apart, and we would be able to wall them in. It would serve as proof that we were right all along.

I say give them all of New York state, but obviously they must leave the rest of the US. No niggers allowed in the other territory.

all blacks are relocated to the bottom of the ocean by MAGA catapult.

Well thats the point of this thread

Land can always be retaken like you said

Ive never been to the flyover states (midwest) but Im sure they are white bastions of beautiful farmland

NY State aside from the city is actually pretty white and rural

Alternately, yes, sending the fucks to Liberia would be a dream come true. Thats less pragmatic than handing them a state. Rockwell had them agreeing to complete segregation, but the kikes killed him before it could be realized.

>Which states/regions do we let the Blacks have?

California. Liberals love niggers, it will be perfect.

Its like 1/4 of the US economy or something isnt it? I guess the whites would mostly leave anyways. It would be nice to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and deal with the wetbacks and niggers.

Hawaii

Im not sure Im comfortable with giving up that much coast land especially in terms of our military power

Might as well just send them to Liberia. Maybe we could tell them were sending them to Hawaii, and by the time they get off the boat... they wont know the difference anyways.

>Welcome to Hawaii!
>Be careful of the ebola going around

Question was for Americans, but if I may, I would strongly suggest to let blacks have the void.

Let them disappear in it

texas or south carolina. let those rednecks chimp out about it and watch another civil war.

did they clean up their beach. i remember seeing a documentary about liberia where the beaches were literally covered in human shit

You know I don't see whites here in Mississippi dressing up in blackface and drawing swastikas on nigger professor's doors like in New Hampshire. Yankees are the true dividers.

Don't give the niggers any states. Set up a nation in Africa for them like the UN did for the Jews.

Create and release an airborne sickle-cell/ebola hybrid that only affects people of African descent and has a high mortality rate
Not actually advocating that this be done, mind you. Only suggesting that it could be a more effective method of removing stragglers than years of urban warfare (a likely consequence of trying to remove them from the country)

statistically crime would go down in white states and blacks would kill eachother in less than 3 weeks.

Red States of course.

How else with those fat Southern bitches get the big black slave cock their Grand mammys told them about?

But really, any state that wants a successful sport franchise. Go read some sports history on segregation and civil rights.

>not knowing your own history

You did that, its called Liberia. We were just talking about it.

>It obviously ended in breadlines and starvation and paper walls etc.
You dont know how true this is. without another people to parasite off of jews cant survive.

Just look at kiryas joel new york. 96% of the town is on welfare, most million dollar plus homes in the state are there, and yet the out of wedlock rate is nearly 100%! It's a scam. The town of monroe is sick of them and the jews want to annex the entire town to pay for their welfare. chuck schumer covers their asses and every single investigation into there is railroaded or just dropped for no reason. But what's worse is this. There are alot of poor white rednecks in the surrounding areas, they hate the jews, because the jews are trying to take their land with eminent domain, and the poor whites dont qualify for welfare which they badly need to survive. So there is a sort of proxy war going on right now, where the rednecks bury pig carcasses around the perimeter of the town of kiryas joel and make sure the jews know it, many jews are afraid of stepping foot outside the town. Crews have been hired to identify the locations of the burials and dig up the pigs then a rabbi is dispatched to 'bless' the site. If things ever escalate expect kiryas joel to burn. It doesn't matter how much police presence they have, the rednecks will fucking annihilate them.

american education at its finest

FPBP

Let them have the southern states since a huge percentage of the nigger population is already there.

Thats probably the best bet

Wait some time, let them destroy each other and then release the butthurt sons of confederates as the vanguard to take back muh soil/mandatory relocation to liberia or something

>for their skin color
please leave.

Who can stop us?