Why don't you give the pedes a chance?

Why don't you give the pedes a chance?

disgusting

Most of the vitriol and hatred was obv shariablue tactics. I just assumed they were thought of as our retarded kid brother, and the more they came over here, the more we'd red pill them on the jews.

cuz they farm karma

they've broken the fuck out of rule 1 so much nobody even remembers it any more
Sup Forums doesn't need more attention and members. that's literal reddit tier shit. sorry OP but you have to go back

>using the shariablue meme

backtoleddit.com

It is Shariablue or Shillblue (my favorite).

Part of keeping Sup Forums Sup Forums is keeping allies at arms length.

T_D has their niche and that's nice but I have no desire to merge it with Sup Forums, if you haven't noticed this board is very pro segregation. Obviously there will be crossover of people but ideally board cultures and purposes remain distinct, pure and refined

The_donald users are our version of refugees. Just leave Sup Forums alone.

I'm sure you're totally legitimate, as are the dozens of Trump impeachment happening threads.

I wish Reddit didn't exist.

Should I dump pic relateds again?

Sorry too busy trying to dig up dirt on this Bauman faggot, glad you have your $.02 though.

>'twas shareblue divide and conquer and not real hate
I can no longer tell if these kinds of posts are fishing for (you)s or just delusional bastards

reddit's for fags, everything they do is gay and everything they touch turns gay (example: KEK)

T_D niggers can suck my fucking dick

the real answer why Sup Forums faggots don't like reddit faggots will always be the cringe

no matter how "on Sup Forums's side" some reddit faggot might be, at the end of the day he's still a cringey reddity piece of shit

i can talk to any dude on any shitty subboard of Sup Forums, with any hobbies or political positions, and he'll usually be reasonably chill. but talk to a redditor even if you agree with him on everything, and he'll start saying shit like
>HAHA DUDE.. I DIG MEMES! EPIC FOR THE WINNNN BRO!

r_d faggots are way too short sighted. The think Trump was the finish line when it was just the start.

You faggots are now knowing what it felt like for the oldfucks at SomethingAwful

le epic trump. He will save us from the evil democrats and ensure a continued strong relationship with out greatest ally

You niggers invited these freaks in. I have no sympathy for your board.

I know how you feel, fellow pede! I came from Reddit a few weeks ago, and wow! This place has red-pilled me so much! I don't get the Reddit hate, but I think people will come around in time.
#MAGA

I mean, I don't have it saved but there was a screen cap of the explicit discussion to divide just like that. Do you mean to tell me Sup Forums isn't flooded with shills at the moment? And that their Jew masters wouldn't implement divide and conquer tactics among their perceived enemies?

Yeah buddy, you're a shill or the delusion tag is a bit of projection.

>Most of the vitriol and hatred was obv shariablue tactics. I just assumed they were thought of as our retarded kid brother, and the more they came over here, the more we'd red pill them on the jews.
This.

reddit

Lmao nice try stormweenies
r/The_Donald and Sup Forums are always going to be BASED ALLIES IN THE POWER OF MEMEDOM AND KEKISTAN!
Go back to stormfront

Can the admins make a cookie that tracks if someone has gone to reddit and ban them? It honestly seems like the only way to be rid of them as they think our open disdain of them is ironic.

theyrw obnoxious, but we have common goals to some extent and its better to have their threads than slide bbc meme threads

We raided reddit the other day, you'll be hurting our troops.

Heck yah, pede!

>tell me Sup Forums isn't flooded with shills
Nigger if you think this is bad you haven't been here long enough. I thought this board was going to die during the harbor

kill thyself t_d

The litmus test is 2 friends. If you have more than 2 friends irl, you shouldn't be here.

>r/The_Donald and Sup Forums are always going to be BASED ALLIES IN THE POWER OF MEMEDOM AND KEKISTAN!

Wrong, you mixed-race abomination Bruno Mars haircut wearing mother fucker.

Thanks rebbit
Pretty much this but also

They are not an ally, they are the same idiots that we make fun of liberals for.
If someone of Sup Forums allowed cookies to be set they deserve to be banned.

What is the point of this picture, it's not even a rebbitor, just some guy posted on rebbit

MAGA, fellow pede!

Fuck off with this Shariablue thread trying to whip up stormweenies, guys!

This is divide and conquer!

Remember, we're friends! Remember all we have in common!

The ones that submit can stay, but only if they lurk. No newfags should be posting here. You are required to lurk for years before posting.

The rest should be hung.

They are cringey as fuck but have their purpose. Lets be honest, T_D is the gateway drug to the redpill and right leaning thoughts.

I have no problem with R*dditors as long as they lurk here and don't post.

>implying Sup Forums was ever good

I know!

T_D is the future of the right-wing!

You guys keep creating DANK MEMES, and we'll disperse and drop some damn RED PILLS

I hear that!

I really like this site. It's kind of racist, but they post the dankest memes!!

Hitler couldn't be trusted. He was breaking with promises and tried to align with ussr.

Rule one

DONT TALK ABOUT Sup Forums

Dont worry, the racism is all ironic! They dont really mean it, its to keep the normies away.

We love it when blacks and the like post here, dont worry. We're not racist like the democrats.

MAGA

>Traps are not gay
Thanks Sup Forums for the redpill

You overestimate how many people will actually look deeper into this. They will be content with their entry level politics and view the democrats as an enemy and defend republicans.

I was hoping you mixed-race Bruno Mars haircut abominations would leave.

It's not gay to fuck an effeminate faggot in the ass

Now gtfo and you're welcome

It's because they bring their cancerous plebbit culture and don't fucking lurk before posting. I lurked for God knows how long before I even attempted posting, and was scared i didn't do it right and would be banned for not following board culture. These cunts show up here and shit everywhere with their upboat mentality. Fuck off you fucking cunts, lurk a minimum of two years before posting please, for the love of all that is holy!

>guys look how legit I am!
>now hate on T_D for no reason, goy!

For them Trump is the goal. For us he's a stepping stone. If we got what we wanted Trump would look like Sanders by comparison.

>Look at this awesome nonwhite person who supports Trump! See? We aren't racist like you claim we are!
Republicans trying to pander to liberals to stay on the medias good side is part of why they've become so shitty.

Yknow, why cant the mods enact a rule like this? Itd really crack down on the constant shilling go on.

His name was Seth Rich. We're going to learn the truth, you sons of bitches

>we want to to turn brown, but LEGALLY

yeah, fuck no.

>If you counter your enemy's narratives you lose

Shill divide and conquer. Td people need to go, but is this thread that's been done dozens of times today really important at a time when ((((they)))) are most exposed to being called out on their subversion? Cut it out, quit making slide threads, quit posting in slide threads and go talk to someone about Seth Rich and media lies. American or not, calling ((((them)))) out is important if you don't want to be next.
Not saying that it isn't thoroughly covered but rather that it isn't covered enough and that shit like this detracts from its coverage and perceived importance. What very few things are worth the distraction they cause when (((they))) are actively and successfully trying to dismantle the power structure of the most influential nation in the world? Not this.

Thank goodness! I was afraid of this place for the longest time.

Ha ha! Generation Z here guys! We are conservative and going to save the West from Radical Islam!

Former Flump supporter here. Not going to lie, it's hillarious watching two scloops scrimp scrash and sclurn, but seriously, we can't let this guy get the freezer code.

9/11 was the start.

Reddit has a long and storied history of reposting content from better communities, then immigrating to those communities and making them worse for everybody.
You nuthugging faggots sit about trading trivia about EPIN Sup Forums raids and screencaps of posts made here instead of organizing and doing something meaningful with your own fucking community, and then you come here to harvest more screencaps. Worse still, you post without having ever lurked, possessing only secondhand knowledge of the board culture.

And then you whine that Sup Forums doesn't respect you.

See guys, us channers and those redditors can get along just fine!

You just gotta ignore those shills and stormweenies!

say nigger

Why, what would be the purpose to say a racial slur to our based African-American friends? Don't you understand we must all work together to stop the Left?

>play a rigged game
>lose
b-but why did I lose.

Normies actually don't pay attention to the counter argument. We should just play to emotions and dehumanize the enemy like all past successful movements.

Basically this.

Reddit is terrible and their meme game is whack.

However, The Donald enthusiastically helps us out when commanded; spreading memes, rigging Twitter polls, downvoting Youtube videos and so on.

No point in hating a puppet - I mean ally - like that.

>if you're newly arrived from Reddit then remember that you have to lurk

I just want these god damn redditfags to leave us already. The god damn election is over so stop shitting up site for fucks sake. They are worse than the refugees from the middle east. Can Sup Forums return to the days when we did not support a neocon kike loving faggot like Trump.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance. BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT Sup Forums!

Now you know how Israel feels.

>check out this dank pepe meme and this based black guy in a Trump hat.

I was talking about how the shilling is not near as bad as other event you newfag cuckhold leafsexual faggot

Indeed

>if they like being Jewed by us, what's the problem? Oy vey!

You think these god damn r/the_cuckold cunts would lurk for atleast 6 months? There is a reason why discussion quality rose when mlpol was still a thing. I still miss those pony fucks.

>shariablue
pls go back to r/le_donald

>who they want to be

>who they actually are

>tfw was doing social shit with normie friends on April 1st and missed /mlpol/

Oh and by the way if you call Trump a neocon that makes you a shill.

Essentially this. It's a sort of "try-hard" trait that comes off at best as quirky, at worst cringe and pathetic. Not sure if this is because of their insecurities of trying to fit in or just complete obliviousness. tl;dr fucking normies

Acting in a sycophantic way towards us won't make us like you faggots.

Fuck off back to L e d d i t.

I´m fine with´em. Sometimes they´re cringe, cuck and so but...we´re at Sup Forums. I mean, this is where cringe was born.

We´re different and they´ve ruined some things but..we must be allies after all.
Just let them be.

Ah, the Human flaw of acting when caught.
Truly a spectacle

Democrats are the TRUE racists!

I lold

T_D is like the little brother you really want to like but you can't because he's too much of an annoying faggot.

Except the problem is they're not lurking. They go through the catalog, see the shill bait threads or the threads made by fellow T_Ds because they think Sup Forums is all about (You)s all the time, and instantly bite the bait, which continually bumps the threads, and as they make more bait threads they keep biting the bait.
They come, ignore the site culture, and act like its all memes all the time, and anyone who doesnt like it is a shill.

Now there's a time and a place for memes, but its not all the time and its not almost every single thread under a veneer of 'What did he mean by this' or 'Sup Forums BTFO'. T_D isnt our obedient puppet, its a parasite thats turning us into a reddit colony. Us telling them to lurk doesnt mean shit if their reddit buddies just dont lurk anyway

How does calling Trump what he is makes me a shill? I supported Trump since the primaries and throughout the election hoping he would "drain the swamp" And "make America great again". So far, I've seen kikes fill up his cabinet(though Mattis is a great choice) and him backpedaling on a lot of his campaign promises. Him bombing Assad was the final straw for me. Even though he is better than Hilary Clinton by far, he is still a god damn NEOCON kike loving goy he always was, no matter how many redditfags defend their shitty leader by calling me "shill" Or "shariablue".

Democrats are the REAL racists!

>squeak squeak

Because they need "based" ecelebs to follow unquestioningly, never developed critical thinking skills, unironically believed our memes that Trump is ineffable and half the cunts are from the baby boomer generation that did a fucking number on us all economivally and socially but still expect us to fund their retirements

Ya know it seems like that guy had fun that day. Yeah hes got tits but compared to whatever the fuck I did that day at least he had fucking cake.

can someone give me a quick rundown on the centipedo meme?

I appreciate their efforts, whatever they may be, but I don't want them here.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums and it should stay Sup Forums.

>faggots ITT actually defending a fucking subreddit
this board is dead

>Yknow, why cant the mods enact a rule like this?
because thats censorship