Why does nobody Colbertpost on The Late Show's twitter?

Why does nobody Colbertpost on The Late Show's twitter?

You want to spread a meme or an imagine, you troll the guy your making fun of. Memetics 101 people. May Kek have mercy on your souls you slackers.

nypa shitbird

That's actually a good idea.

BRAAAAAMMMMPFFFFF THATS TOO MENEEE SKEEEEEEEEEEWWWWPSSSSS

we need to perfect it before it gets out into the world, Pepe went through many iterations before it became what it is now

>

Me? I just don't pay attention to Colbert. When I come here, I see the posts, and laugh at it. My concern for Colbert stops there.

Sup Forums replaced tv for me. I'm too busy to offensively meme outside of Sup Forums

Don't have a twatter account

dont tell me what to do

i got banned within 5 minutes when i did it the other day, i posted something along the lines of "THIS IS THE LAST STRAW FLUMPF" @ trump and colbert with this image

who cares about twitter? I'm not here to get recognition from niggers

Wow, they can dish but they can't take. Soft skin "comidans" are the worst... If you can even call Colbert that anymore.

You guys should all view and go to The Late Shows twitter, go ahead and post. Make sure you look at every post and watch every video from beginning to end, so you can make up something clever to post along with your colbert memes

too much effort

wow

I don't think anybody wants to be called a comidan

wow...

Same.

Literally none of them, actually. Posting that image should result in a permanent ban.

>he hasn't read the news
>fbfbbtbtf don't tell him
>i wanna see his reaction on impeachment day

A+

>even after seeing the response activity on Trump's twitter for the past year, he still thinks twitter isn't rigged to suppress non-shitlib responses to tweets on famous accounts while falsely promoting shitlib responses
go be 2015 somewhere else

Kinda doubt Colbert runs his own twatter. Probably some thin skinned libshit instead.

>IMPEACHMENT APPROVED

PENCE GET IN HERE

But we love Colbert you meme-pushing autist cuck with mini-dick syndrome.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
>drumpfs impeachements on the clock

INDEAMCH GORWALD VLUANTHMF

Just did 10 posts just for you

Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums, retard.

way too late for that my man

TWWWWWOOOA SCOOOOOOOP?

IMPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Colbert may seem significant but he is beneath the true wizard's notice. We notice the action against him as a strike, not a killing blow against the forces we oppose. He is simply too big among the npc's, anything done against him is done but for our laughter as it stands. If we stand behind freedom of speech, then we stand behind our enemies right to speak. As much fun as it is to watch the snake eat it's tail, we must choose our battles wisely or the snake will cease to chew.

>we

[[[[[[SCCCOOOOOOOPPPSSSS]]]]]]

This, senpai

is anyone watching tonights show? i just noticed colberts tongue has some brownish green on it lol. does he eat a nice big turd before going on camera