SETH!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1
wnd.com/1998/02/3198/)
imgur.com/a/iNkze
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the dumbest fucking conspiracy theory to come out of Sup Forums. It's even worse than supporting Alex "psychic vampires" Jones, or posting "kek the frog" memes.

This man was killed by a lone actor in an isolated/geographically secluded area. There are insufficient witnesses to attest to the veracity of the conspiracy claims against him.

There simply is no good reason to focus on trivial incidents like this. It is a tragedy, that is true, but that is all it is.

I'm feeling really sleepy all of a sudden

nah bro it's all aligning now, all these news stories about trump are fake! seth DNC murder coverup wikileaks kike shill we need to keep spamming the board over and fucking over

>Don't look at him Goyim. Go to sleep Goyim. Warm and cozy Goyim.

I love the idea that this guy walks around looking like captain america all day, everyday.

And now he's dead. So its like they killed america. What a fuckin powerful symbol.

This meme is not the most enjoyable, but i predict quite a bit of staying power, followed by cult status.

this post can only cum from a white women who loves black dick, prove me wrong?

nice timestamp. the best ones are ((oldfags)) that take up half a page

Oh yeah a botched robbery....

Disgruntled DNC staffer shot in the back 4x

Nothing taken - wallet, cell phone, etc

WikiLeaks publicizes DNC emails shortly after

I TRIPLE SPACED JUST FOR YOU, RETARD!

This goes deeper than you think

In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name. His name is Seth Rich.

the goyim know

> the goyim know

the goyim know

> the goyim know

You could tell he was a Patriot just by looking at him

And I can tell you'd a paid shill just by looking at you.

We need all you people pissed off about media lies and liberal corruption to take to twitter and facebook. Spread the word about Seth and do not let them escape it. Every post about Seth outside here is a step toward calling out the media's bullshit and certainly a distraction from it.

i agree

>kek the frog
lmao

>something something kaonahldo drumpfglf

Its Seth Rich ...the democrat campaign worker Hillary Had murdered!!

if this isnt ironic this is the most obvious paid shill ive ever seen

Instead of screaming “CLINTON/PODESTA HAD RICH KILLED” we need to start asking questions.
>Can we trust the Rich Family spokesman Brad Bauman?
>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation? (twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
>Police reports show Seth was still alive when EMS responded, what did he say?
>Where is the body camera footage from the police that were there?
>What is the HRC connection to Officer Robinson who responded to the scene of the crime?
>Why was Joe Capone (owner of the bar Seth left in an unusual state before he was murdered) in the White House days before Seth’s death?
>Were SEIU (DNCs biggest donor) nurses treating Seth upon arrival?
>Where is the laptop of Seth Rich?
Anyone with more questions to add/additional info please reply. We need big journalists asking these questions/raising awareness.
Megathread
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
Message from Seth’s parents
police report

Holy shit I thought CTR was gone.

Add to this

Was there forensic examination of his cell phone?
Was there forensic examination of his laptop?
Was there forensic examination of storage deices, including key fobs and backup disks?

If so there has to be warrant requested stating the items to be searched, with a judge sign off.

If not... nothing was documented, and people didn't care to understand why he died.

Looks like he'd fit right in battling against antifa.

His name was Seth Rich.

this is pizzagate all over again

I can't wait for trump to get impeached this month so that all you /x/, t_d, and stormfront fags can finally gtfo of this board

Funny how these people connected to the Clintons end up mysteriously dead by bullet in a DC park.

his real name is Seth Rosen and he currently lives in tel aviv.

jesus you guys are gullible.

SETH "AMERICAS BOY" RICH

>This is the dumbest fucking conspiracy theory
This is right behind HWNDU in evidence quality. Your not a high up democrat and just get aced by a thug and have none of your shit stolen.

Haha we should push the Trump-Bogdanoff connection to the leftwing conspiracy theorists, maybe it will catch on, they seem to believe everything.

Look at this fucking kike

Nice try Shareblue

The place where he was murdered was like getting shot in a gated community. It made no sense.

They also said it was a "robbery" but he still had all his shit.

The story is riddled with holes.

You shills are really something special. Actually defending the evil empire against prosecution for murdering a nice guy like that. And for what, $20 an hour?

added, ty.

>mfw Seth Rich is a Jew and will be the final linchpin in the investigation of the DNC,
>Jews jewed by Jews Jewing other Jews

bahahaha, fuck off niggerbitch
there's actually video capture of the incident but it hasn't been released

Justice for Seth Rich march, to be held on July 10 in DC, the 1-year anniversary

Sleepy doctor here!

You're all retarded niggers. This is the gayest conspiracy theory I have ever read.

If you talk shit instead of making rigid arguments we know you are a shill. We are immune to project mockingbird.

>shilling this hard

It makes things easier to read. It's formatted like a book, where you have separate paragraphs. When you switch major ideas, you add a new paragraph.

I can't understand why this isn't clear. I want my posts to be read and responded to. Of course I'm going to make them more readable.

You keep hammering out globby walls of text though, just to prove that you're "not reddit."

There should be mandatory, automatic post-natal abortions for those born with an extra chromosome such as yourself.

Sing along Mockingbird, you don't effect me

Umm can you please name the thread Seth Rich so my filter can get rid of it. Thanks.

Change facebox and Twatter profile pics to seth rich

Well whatever I didn't really care about this anyways geez oh man

It does not make it easier to read. Why make such an asinine suggestion?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Such a clever edit derailed by completely inappropriate semi-colon usage.

Post updated infopic pls?

I remember this meme from last summer. It aged really well when hillary accidrntally disclosed the limitations of our second-strike capability during the debates ... like a fucking retard

Hillary Clinton must face justice.

Shills are treasonous scum, hang 'em high.
Justice for Seth Rich

I prefer this pic of everybody's favorite neurosurgeon

let me make one one sec

updated

Thanks user. I need to educate some people.

Seth had the Delagates!!

update on the update
No reasonable person would deny that the people surrounding the Clintons have a habit of dying…mysteriously. Seth is no different. In 1998 when Vince Foster “committed suicide” more than half of people with an opinion of the situation felt the government was covering something up. (wnd.com/1998/02/3198/) It seems as though in the case of Vince Foster justice will never be served, but for Seth, we can do something about it. Seth Rich being the DNC email leaker rips apart the entire Russia narrative, which has been so hysterically pushed since Trump was elected.
Instead of screaming “CLINTON/PODESTA HAD RICH KILLED” we need to start asking questions.
>Can we trust the Rich Family spokesman Brad Bauman?
>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation? (twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
>Police reports show Seth was still alive when EMS responded, what did he say?
>Where is the body camera footage from the police that were there?
>What is the HRC connection to Officer Robinson who responded to the scene of the crime?
>Why was Joe Capone (owner of the bar Seth left in an unusual state before he was murdered) in the White House days before Seth’s death?
>Were SEIU (DNCs biggest donor) nurses treating Seth upon arrival?
>Was there forensic examination of his cell phone?
>Was there forensic examination of his laptop?
>Was there forensic examination of storage deices, including key fobs and backup disks?
Anyone with more questions to add/additional info please reply. We need big journalists asking these questions/raising awareness.
Megathread
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
Message from Seth’s parents
police report
INFOGRAPH FULL QUALITY
imgur.com/a/iNkze
podesta wikileaks email
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082