ITT the benefits of white genocide

As has been stated here numerous times there are obvious drawbacks of white people becoming a minority in their countries but never before has Sup Forums focused on the benefits. In this thread we will discuss the benefits of white people becoming a minority.

Benefits:
1. You won't be invading each other's countries (ie Germany invading Poland)
2. You won't be invading other countries (ie Iraq for oil or Iran for Israel)
3. Conservatives will complain about Islam and brown people instead of complaining about big government, taxes, and regulation therefore it will be easier for leftists to bring the wealthy under control
4. Feminism will be destroyed by Islam
5. Brown people and Muslims are generally more red pilled than white people and will normalize the red pill
6. Muslims will normalize Antisemitism
7. It will create ethnic tension that the alt-right can use to expand
8. You won't idolize rich people because you will believe in (((banker))) conspiracies
9. You won't be so eager to exploit other (poor) white people and will develop a stronger sense of community
10. Conservatives won't support Israel anymore
11. Atheism will be destroyed by Islam
12. Gays and transgenders will be destroyed by Islam

I'm sure there are more.

A lot of our problems in the western world are caused by an oversupply of white people.

So even if white people becoming a minority is a problem it isn't as big a problem as you people make it out to be.

Islam is a nigger religion, why would we want that nigger culture dominant?

>A fucking leaf
Whites are pretty much the only driving force in this world you dense motherfucker. You must be a chink

Its also a dominant religion. It is the only religion that can challenge secularism/reason.

The benefit is that white nationalism will become more popular? That's not a positive. That's a response to a negative. All of these are a response to something bad. We don't want ethnic conflict. We want to be left alone.

interesting to explore how life will be like after 2030 even if this is bait

>All of these are a response to something bad
A response is better than no response.

If someone steals 10 dollars from me, and then he gives me 5 dollars, is that a benefit? No. This situation has no benefits. Call it "reasons to be hopeful" or something if you really want to look on the bright side, but they're not benefits.

I will fucking skullfuck you you fucking leaf. KYS. Day of rake when?!

Better than losing the entire ten dollars. Still a net loss though I'm not arguing against that.

Main benefit is paving way for China to take over. At least the Chinese don't give a flying fuck about SJWs and will simply flatten Muslim countries that cry victim with them. I can accept the Chinese overlords since I'm sure they'll wipe out the religion of 'peace.'

>At least the Chinese don't give a flying fuck about SJWs
yet

I'm sure all those Chinese people studying at western universities will bring our crap back home.

Genocide of senescent liberalized whites would stimluate resistance to hardship, opening a path toward racial liberation. Cull the cucked first.

You used the phrase "oversupply of white people" but okay, if that's not what you meant.

I'm not saying there is a global oversupply of white people but in western countries there are too many.

This is a very good point that I didn't think of. Diversity harms liberals the most. It also harms people who live in cities the most.

>in western countries there are too many white people
The fuck is this?

I mean alot of these problems are invented by Jews and spread by white people. POCs are generally more red pilled unless it is against their interests.

>oversupply of white people
Fuck I hope your visa expires soon.

whites are the root cause of most of the modern problems in the world, not just their own countries. fuck white people no love loss if they get wiped out.

i shouldnt say if at the rate things are going there wont be any whites in america in 100 years and this pattern will follow to canada and europe too.

kek. good riddance.

Here's the thing. I'm really not worried about left-wing white people. They won't kill you, steal from you, etc. Leftists are a minority of the white population, and SJWs are an even smaller minority. I'd rather live in a majority white blue state than a majority non-white state where the few whites left are voting Republican.

I'm not that worried about them either and it gives us something to point at. I'm more worried about mainstream cuckservatives because they actively sabotage everything we believe in.

But cuckservatives are elites. The broader white population is already voting against mass immigration. It's just that politicians aren't responsive.

See mass immigration isn't our only problem.

start with yourself. lead by example. you people are mistakes.