THIS MAN WAS KILLED BY DEMOCRATS. WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assange.

YOU

Bump

The DNC just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Democrat culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in the GOP where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in the DNC, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Democratic voters, after hearing about this, is not going to want to vote for a democrat in 2018, nor will they vote Dem ever again. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but the DNC has alienated an entire market with this move.

DNC, publicly apologize and turn yourselves in or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Jimmy Dore gives the full rundown on Seth

F

youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg

two rundowns?!?

>I was searching back through the wiki podesta files and came across emails from when the dnc voter database was compromised and Bernie campaign ended up w voter info from Hillarys campaign. They had NGA VAN do a few audits to find what was compromised and reported the results and who was responsible in the Bernie campaign for accessing info they weren't supposed to. The director of voter data for the Bernie campaign was fired as a result. The last email about it said they would continue to do another audit of all their systems. There are some key links to Seth: he was working on the voter app project for dnc when he discovered the fraud. If you read the emails the Hillary campaign wanted to know the "ACTUAL DAMAGE" of the compromise perhaps afraid the fraud would be discovered? Maybe in their audits Seth came up? Also, it was reported that Seth was having difficulty with a coworker and there was a theory that maybe it was his boss Amy Dorcey. Amy Dorcey was the one leading the investigation with NGA VAN on the software "glitch" that caused the compromise. She provided a detailed report of what was found in an email direct to Podesta and has a long history with Podesta from back when she worked at SEIU. She's the one that said they would be continuing the audits - this was in December and he supposedly passed his info to Wikileaks in September and was communicating with them about other info from what Ive read on threads in here so the timeline is plausible.

NEW LEAD AMY DORSEY!!!

Bump for justice. Drain the swamp.

Do not agree with his politics sometimes, but I do watch Jimmy Dore a lot. He is on the level. We need REAL balanced liberals that can keep conservatives on their toes and from going too wacky to the right.

Hillary is a cunt

>We need REAL balanced liberals

I hate the democrat party & anybody who supports these slime ball pedophile fucking demons

It wouldn't be that hard to pay these little bitches back

Someone just do it

We need honest people who don't murder others for exposing their dirty deeds.

Who's beefy?

RELEVANT INFO DUMP HERE. Save these images, spread these images, research these images. FIND HOLES.

Agree. Save this shit.

Eh? I didn't post this image.. I've never even seen it or saved it to my computer. Was supposed to be the image from

Headed to bed.....BUT WHEN I WAKE IM COMING BACK TO BUMP SCR THREADS UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED.

No amount of spirit dinner will save skippy

Bump

Sleep well user.

Tomorrow we continue the fight against the DNC murderers.

Shilling the smokescreen hard for Drumpf I see.

>
HAPPENING

CLINTONS AND DNC ARE BEING INDICTED

ftfy

hes already dead

Digits say ivanka.

REEEEEEEÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈ

OF COURSE IT'S LACI GREEN YOU FAGGOT

sage
Sage
SAGE!!!

Bump