HILLARY CLINTON IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MANS HORRIFIC DEATH

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/193631067-story
youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg
marketwatch.com/story/heres-how-impeachment-works---and-why-trump-is-safe-for-now-2017-05-17
youtube.com/watch?v=awqu5T_04Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This white male saved the USA, love bless this man!

Sup Forums servers went down shortly after CODEFAG posted information pertaining to Seth Rich. He later said that his internet connection had been cut and later his place was raided. He hasn't posted an update since then.

Exactly 40 minutes before servers went down, this was posted by an user in a Seth-related thread. The servers went down, and came back up but image posting was impossible for at least six hours. No new threads for new information could be posted, and also no threads could be archived.

CODEFAG linked bar owner Joe Capone to Seth Rich. He owns the bar that Seth was last seen at, and was at the White House 6 days before his murder. He also posted pictures of himself on a beach vacation for the following days after the murder.

Bump for justice. Drain the swamp.

Compilation of some slightly out of date Seth info

o

Police sources close to the investigation also said that there have been seven arrests linked to armed robberies in the Bloomingdale neighborhood that happened just days before Rich was killed. Those arrests were made after the murder and there were three guns that were recovered after the apprehension.

However, none of those guns have matched with the ballistics in Rich's murder.

Has this reporter, [email protected] , viewed the ballistics report?

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/193631067-story

do we all get suicided if the bad people win?

Shills are going nuts today. I've seen so many low-effort Drumpfy threads and comments that don't even bother arguing against people that call them out, they just keep posting tryhard lefty memes to bump their own threads. Be on alert, and spread these images and information like wild fire. This is our best chance to take this all the way.

Something weird happened with Seth Rich, and something weird happened to Sup Forums today.

bump

Why are we being bombarded with Rich threads? Something else being slid?

We all know it's true but sadly I doubt anyone will ever prove it

Yep.

Oh look its another Seth Rich thread

Shills haven't shown up yet, but pic related is for them when they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg
F

Yeah, Trump's Watergate.

>Why are we being bombarded with Rich threads?
Seth's time has come. It is upon us to demand justice for his murder. Lurk more.

making examples of a few of these shills as we do it is the way to go

absolute scum

Bump

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC.

The DNC just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Democrat culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in the GOP where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in the DNC, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Democratic voters, after hearing about this, is not going to want to vote for a democrat in 2018, nor will they vote Dem ever again. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but the DNC has alienated an entire market with this move.

DNC, publicly apologize and turn yourselves in or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Supposedly the doctor that "took care" of Seth. We need to find out what happened at the hospital, he was alive for a while

CLINTON BODY COUNT HERE

The reality is there isn't a single piece of evidence to attest to the veracity of the claim that Seth Rich's death is, in any way, connected to the DNC.

A preponderance of the evidence suggests the following occurred:
>Attempted robbery.
>Robbery is botched, Seth is killed.
>Killer runs.

But I suppose that means "MAH CONSPICARCY TRHY MAY MAYS!!!!"

>s-stop talking about this u gais..... y-you're all retarded, censorship is the right thing to do you know!

I just wish they would switch up the script a little, what a boring read.

>I was searching back through the wiki podesta files and came across emails from when the dnc voter database was compromised and Bernie campaign ended up w voter info from Hillarys campaign. They had NGA VAN do a few audits to find what was compromised and reported the results and who was responsible in the Bernie campaign for accessing info they weren't supposed to. The director of voter data for the Bernie campaign was fired as a result. The last email about it said they would continue to do another audit of all their systems. There are some key links to Seth: he was working on the voter app project for dnc when he discovered the fraud. If you read the emails the Hillary campaign wanted to know the "ACTUAL DAMAGE" of the compromise perhaps afraid the fraud would be discovered? Maybe in their audits Seth came up? Also, it was reported that Seth was having difficulty with a coworker and there was a theory that maybe it was his boss Amy Dorcey. Amy Dorcey was the one leading the investigation with NGA VAN on the software "glitch" that caused the compromise. She provided a detailed report of what was found in an email direct to Podesta and has a long history with Podesta from back when she worked at SEIU. She's the one that said they would be continuing the audits - this was in December and he supposedly passed his info to Wikileaks in September and was communicating with them about other info from what Ive read on threads in here so the timeline is plausible.

NEW LEAD AMY DORSEY!

no, the russians are

Because pizza gate is about to bust wide open. That's why stocks are down today too.

bump

Not sure I see a Pizzagate relation

what suggests attempted robbery?

It's all linked together by the same people

Nothing

>Rich worked for John Podesta, central PG figure
>no relation to pizzagate.
Man, is the purging of you faggots gonna be fun....

kill yourself shill piece of shit, aiding and abetting democrat murderers is a felony so you'd better hurry up and end it before they arrest you

Only a convient excuse

Look at my numerous replies at the beginning of the thread, nigger. Not a disbeliever in Pizzagate but it's a stretch to compare it to all the Seth Rich stuff going on, at least when there's more solid stuff to focus on

They aren't necessarily related, but I think exposing one might break open the other.

My apologies. I won't hang you if you apologize for calling me a nigger. That hurt.

I apologize.

We are good people around here.

We need all you people pissed off about media lies and liberal corruption to take to twitter and facebook. Spread the word about Seth and do not let them escape it. Every post about Seth outside here is a step toward calling out the media's bullshit and certainly a distraction from it.

This. Don't let this be contained on imageboards only. The potential in this story is huge.

Agreed!

LOOK OUT FOR POSTS TOMORROW AROUND 5-9AM CST. I will be compiling all the good information I can find to an image or URL and discussing the best way to get it circulating. SAVE EVERY IMAGE, FOLLOW EVERY THREAD, KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING.

shills go get bike lock guys family members digits so as to lend emotional support and advice to your loved ones when the time comes they will need it.

I've been wondering this myself. I made a thread a little while back hoping to be pointed in the direction of the report. No luck. Who would have it and how do I request it?

bump

i saw that too. spooky

Why did this made them prolapse?

KEEP DIGGING GUYS THE REAL WAR IS FOUGHT HERE

Its Seth Rich ...the democrat campaign worker Hillary Had murdered!!

Lock her up!

You need to fuck off back to r/the_cuck

>Trump dindu orange

bump

the shit winds are blowing

David Brock had a heart attack and died.

They have been using the r/the_donald argument for weeks now. Brock isn't around to provide new talking points.

Bump

sounds bad

Try harder, faggot.

Your cover has been blown.

What am I looking for here?

Bump

Bamp.. sorry folks

Anything to help figure out who killed Seth Rich, and who gave the order. We've got the motive down, and opportunity.

We still need a solid suspect outside of conspiratorial connection.

Joe Capone probably knows something. Was at WH six days before murder. Then posted pictures online a week after the murder of him, and family on beach vacation.

Fuck it Sup Forums, we can dig up more, we found Shia's flag. Normally I wouldn't give a shit, but it really seems like we are the only ones who can make this happen. And we have a lot of smart resourceful people.

Doesn't matter how many times you cucks will shill this in a desperate attempt to deflect from Donny's impending trial, it will never become truth :)

You guys are fucking retarded. You saw how hard the republican congress went after Hillary for Benghazi.
Why would they let something this big slide if there was even a whiff of truth in it.

marketwatch.com/story/heres-how-impeachment-works---and-why-trump-is-safe-for-now-2017-05-17

Read this faggot.... also provide allegations against Trump and proof pl0x.

iwillvote.com/locate was the database seth rich was going to testify on

the email leaks were ironically backing evidence to the corruption he found on that site

figure out that site and you find many smoking guns

Your article simply summarizes the impeachment process and rightfully concludes that it is difficult. No shit impeaching a president SHOULD be difficult. Not sure what you think you're proving there.

As to allegations:

>Obstruction of justice
>Emoluments clause
>Conflict of interest
>Nepotism
>Being a fucking retard (i.e. unstable mental capacity)

As for proof, nothing I post will matter. So let's just wait for the investigation to conclude (which Donny is trying his hardest to stop).

What if he's still alive? Reality is stranger than fiction.

How is this deflection??? We're a fucking image board, and we can post about whatever we want.

Trump's 'trial' goes on whether or not we post about it.

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Shill.

You people have lost this fight. Sup Forums is in battle mode and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>oh shit you sure scared me shitless cuck
lol watching you trumpcucks go full circle and turn into a bunch of whiny little dildo fucking SJWs warms the cockles of my heart.
You have become what you set out to destroy :)

bump

it wasnt hillary. it was debie shultz. that jew bitch wanted hillary to win more than hillary. she had seth killed and is responsible for other things as well. her rank in the DNC was a issue. to much power for her little jew brain

youtube.com/watch?v=awqu5T_04Ao

Debbie doesn't act with out her whore'ness of Babylon's permission. She did give the dog a bone and a job after dismissal after all. Treat for obeying the "sic em" command to her hell hounds against Seth

Hillary has more skeletons in her closet.

Listen Alex, Hillary and Podesta already cleaned up everything needed for this kill. The reemergence of the Seth Rich story is clearly a Clinton op designed to bait Trump supporters into a wild goose chase.

>Hillery is personally responsible for this innocent young man's death.. his parents and friends deserve the truth.