SETH AND MY CONSCIENCE

I am a Police Officer with access to federal law enforcement databases and information. I held a TS//SCI clearance through the military for four years and got it renewed for my joint work with federal task force initiatives.

I have been a lurker for years, and I hope the majority of you won't judge me for being a hardline Trump supporter. I come from a family of lawmen and most of them began as servicemembers.

Regardless, we are shaking our heads and are just as pissed off about Seth Rich's murder as you guys are.

I am not based anywhere near D.C. but absolutely have the ability to search the databases of the Metropolitan Police files. The problem here is that the feds audit ALLLLL of the searches conducted by State and Local law enforcement and you must enter in a justification code to proceed with the query. The problem is that I'll definitely get past the justification code, as it only has to be some reason from a list, but when I'm audited next quarter I know I'll lose my privileges on the federal databases and I'll probably lose my fucking job because I obviously have no investigative interest in a homicide case that happened somewhere hundreds of miles from where I work.

I'm having a moral crisis here. I want you guys to see the files, verbatim, I'd have access to all of the public and police private investigative narratives and all of the official supplemental report narratives from the detectives.

What do I do.

Test me too, I don't care, I won't get audit pings for looking in South or North Carolina and maybe some of the other big cities that have large drug trade pathways that lead through the Carolina's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6938
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/931
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30470
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21181
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29350
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14980
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping so OP can become Seth Rich II

OP here. I'm well protected against the political folk down here.

You've given a lot of personal info already, perhaps more than you realize. Are you sure you haven't already outed yourself?

>living under a corrupt police state
>Jefferson would be rolling in his grave wondering why we haven't charged DC with muskets yet
>guy on Sup Forums says he has access to the truth which could change the course of history and kill off the DNC once and for all
>but I can't cuz muh blue collar job

Do what you gotta, OP.

All I can say is this: It's about time some Men stood up, and put their country before themselves. We're in this position because the fuckers who are supposed to be protecting us, are putting pensions and mortgages ahead of every thing else. I get it. I understand it.

But, here we are. This what fear and selfishness breed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg

Give us the info and say Russians hacked you

Be a patriot, I'll join you! I'll die for America, because it's the greatest country not only in the world, but in world history.

Even if you leak the files, they are probably scrubbed by now and files alone won't do anything because there is so much disinformation flowing around.

Sit tight and do what you can without jeopardising your security - you can do much more from the inside.

If/when shit his the fan, your country will need patriots like you in the position of power and not on an unemployment list.

CrowdStrike, FBI never examined the servers

There are probably easier ways to get to this info than losing your job and all that shit

BUMP

It probably wouldnt, tho. I dont believe whats in that police report and neither should you

BE AN HERO

Too late, OP posted about it with a big ass blog post. CIA knows, grab as much as you can and run

Don't do anything that would cost you your job.
Don't do anything illegal.

All we can do is hope that the truth will eventually come out, whatever that truth is.

don't tell him what to do nigger

>I have been a lurker for years, and I hope the majority of you won't judge me for being a hardline Trump supporter.
Whut?

just write some memos up about how your superiors urged you to drop cases. write it on a typewriter. Commander Jones encouraged me to eat a sandwich and stop looking into a case. Thats racists and shit, it wasn't me, dindu nothin. then look that shit up. be a man.

Even though his entire post is asking us what to do?

bump

>claims to be in law enforcement
>can't tell shills from actual users

Do it.

Kek wills it.

Youre a larping faggot but even if you aren't what do you expect to find here? Some file that says 'then podesta sent the hitman 30 bitcoin and the murder was carried out' ? retarded fuck

OP here, not lying, and I have a wife and children that depend on my job security for a good life. I'm not paid much but have a solid financial plan for my future because of my families wealth in the real estate business.

Personally I agree with other posters in other threads...

... any information worth having won't be in the reports.

It may have been in the cops notebook, but it would have been scrubbed before it was digitized.

Even the hospital records aren't going to tell us much.

And with the crime happening so long ago, we've even run out the clock looking for CCTV footage from commercial sources nearby.

At this point, the only way it's going to be solved (if it was a DNC hit), is for some dumb ass to have talked about it in an e-mail and for those to leak.

Yeah but as soon as my desire to implicate the corrupt leftists in our country overcomes my desire to ensure that my son and daughter are taken care of, I am having a very hard time

your wife and senpai will be super proud when you win that lawsuit because you were discriminated against and shit

All these Seth Rich threads while Trump's administration crashes and burns and he needs kek meme magic.

Are we being raided? Is this cointelpro?

OP, don't worry about the future. If you lose your job you can just put up a GoFundMe and get back on your feet. People will hire you, you'd be a national hero.

Destiny is calling. You can't live your life on your knees.

>Claims to have lurked for years
>Appologizes for supporting Trump

not even a good larp

if you think you can find something good enough for it to stick do it
if not don't, and you probably cant

I wouldn't risk your job by looking at it. Surely anything useful would have been wiped clean by higher ups already.

yes, be a good goy

Pull phone records from the exact time and location through triangulation. If there are not two moving parallel it answers something important

It's ultimately your call, OP. I know a lot of law enforcement and veteran soldiers who are severely troubled by the blatant miscarriages of justice which have been going on lately.
If you can't go pulling and leaking due to job concerns, though I'd think it worth it, at least talk with your superiors about working with the elected government in using it to overturn the corruption going on. If your bosses are on your side, I doubt they'll complain too much about you glancing at files. Or if they would, claim curiosity and checking narrative for truth.

Inside cop fanfic threads are some of my favorite on Sup Forums

Don't risk your job. A comparing the a 10 a.m. medical user thread (gone, sorry) to official accounts implies that the official record has been tampered with.

Set up a GoFundMe and when you get the docs find a place to hide you and your family.

The real detective

Op here, great uncle is retired CIA. No worries here buddy.

then, It depends on weather you still want your job or not, But just think, years down the line and you look back to tonight , what you could of changed, this could be the key , the tip of the spear , you would just have to think of a good reason to search it,
If you do homicide couldn't you look into a death and see if he has any friend in DC just use has a cover?

posting in potential ebin

Is this something you can do on a device which you have lost custody of through no fault of your own? What if you were to say, 'lose' your laptop and whomever stole it apparently monkied and did some searches before you could report it missing?

post non-identifying proof that you are in law enforcement. A picture of your belt and gun and a piece of paper with "Sup Forums" and the date should do.

you're already in trouble user.

Do you have access to SCMODS?

You want to do this without being caught?

Start with as broad a search as possible that doesn't look suspicious.

I don't know how much they record about how you refine a query, so it is probably worth pasting a long list of result into a spreadsheet, if you can, and using that to pick out what you're looking for.

Make sure your spreadsheet has autosave turned off. You don't want to leave any trace on the hardrive of what you were really looking for.

Honestly OP, by next quarter there may not be much of anything left anyway.

This is much bigger then me, you, and your kids. This is for the world. I have 2 kids myself. And although I am just civilian, I am doing what I can to contribute, in whatever small way that is, to stop these evil monsters.

Ultimately it is your choice. But if everything that has been said lately about September 23rd is indeed true, and the globalists are still in charge, we are doomed for sure.

My superiors are career men, that's how they work. They are the guys who want to avoid the next big riot coming their way by making concessions to these dindu's out here. It makes me sick and makes me question my job. But, I do find rewarding aspects of it aside from that.

What I'm saying is that they'd never go for that. That scenario isn't realistic and would make all of my credibility go out of the window.

ITT: Cucks and cuck sympathizers.
OP is a pussy, and this kind of shit is EXACTLY why corruption in the US will never be fixed.
Too afraid to lose your job?
BOO FUCKING HOO
People are actually losing their lives over this, but you better just look after your own.
YOU are whats wrong with this country.
Millions of us would KILL to have the power you have, and you just piss it away.
Fuck you OP.

have either your wife's boyfriend or bbc do it...

No, it is literally a search by state and name. There isn't any broad access. The point is that we aren't federal law enforcement and so they can't go giving us unfettered access to it all, so they restrict our use and audit the query results and those that are printed, screenshotted, or downloaded as text files.

LINX primarily

Dump all unredacted files if you believe the end justifies the means.

bump

You must set in motion what cannot be stopped.

tell us what insider knowledge you have of what's going on?

worst comes to worst, you could just play the hillary card and say you didn't know what you were doing

THE FUTURE OF THE REPUBLIC IS AT STAKE!

THIS COULD BE YOUR FINEST HOUR!

We need all you people pissed off about media lies and liberal corruption to take to twitter and facebook. Spread the word about Seth and do not let them escape it. Every post about Seth outside here is a step toward calling out the media's bullshit and certainly a distraction from it.

we are all lost without leaks.

>But if everything that has been said lately about September 23rd is indeed true, and the globalists are still in charge, we are doomed for sure.

gonna need a quick rundown here. can someone fill me in on the recent september 23rd talk?

IF SHIT COMES BACK AT YOU, BLAME RUSSIAN HACKERS. USE A RUSSIAN VPN IF POSSIBLE.

There's really only one way for this case to break, and it probably won't happen.

The entire theory hinges on the idea that this man is behind the DNC link to wikileaks.

If that is true, then there is a case. If that is false, then this was nothing more than another DC murder.

Wikileaks, like other news agencies, exist because people trust them to keep their identity secret.

But this relationship stops once the leaker is dead, and especially stops if releasing information would help to find their murderer.

So, the only way this is going to have legs is if Wikileaks releases any e-mails he sent to them; or otherwise proves that he was the one who leaked the DNC documents.

If they do that, the story becomes international news in an instant, and it will be impossible for anyone to bury the story.

But without it, there is no case because there is no confirmed motive.

I need a rundown myself, I've seen vague references to disasters and shit.

I'm gonna need a slow walkup on this September stuff.

Bump

This is actually good advice

I'm doing it, hold on. I talked to my wife about certain aspects of it and she's pretty upset at me. She isn't redpilled but she certainly is terrified of the leftists because of what I've told her over the years, especially the Clinton murders.

You're giving out way too much information about yourself if you're serious.

It's our chance OP.

Don't be a faggot for once, if anything happens we can throw a tantrum for your job.

>USE A RUSSIAN VPN IF POSSIBLE.
Estonian ones are faster and cheap as fuck

If you are who you say you are, OP, don't ruin your life for a bunch of fun filled enraged teenagers.
Do what is right for your family.
America will sort itself out.
These motherfuckers will twist you to their will.... And you will be destroyed, because of chaos.
Because of KEK

Search for local crime with connections to DC.

See if you can find anything that gives you an excuse to do more searches around the time and location of the murder.

standing by.

Says a guy who stands to lose nothing.

>reddit spacing
>long time lurker

no nigger you are a newfag shill.

Don't do it.

Not only will you get fucked as you say, but the information could already be wiped.

You think its just sitting there for some small town cop to find? No way.

take it up your chain of command if you must do it. maybe your chief is a good guy and will help relieve some of the heat.

If it's going to destroy your family user, perhaps it's better to think of them first.

As much as I wanna see what the Met has on Rich, what if anything of value has been scrubbed?

Just think it through before you pull the trigger man

>Test me too, I don't care, I won't get audit pings for looking in South or North Carolina and maybe some of the other big cities that have large drug trade pathways that lead through the Carolina's.
Maybe seth Rich was killed as part ofca flubbed heroin deal. That heroin might have come up through the carolinas.

But seriously, user. Dont fuck yourself over on account if Sup Forums.

Richard Holbrooke Timeline
(April 24, 1941 – December 13, 2010)

Last Email of living Richard
Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:30 PM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6938
"Sullivan, Jacob J" says to H: "How do you want to handle? "

Note From his wife
December 11,2010 12:50 PM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/931

Huma Write his eulogy for H
12/11/2010 2:41:53 PM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30470

Cheryl says "And let's hope Richard is alright." so he is alive
Sunday, December 12, 2010 10:13 AM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21181

He is dead
December 13, 2010 7:02 AM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29350

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooke Shearer
Brooke Lloyd Shearer (July 28, 1950 – May 19, 2009)

Brooke last living mail named "OUT OF CHANNELS BUT..."
where she says: Sorry for busting through "the system," but ---redacted
Apr 13, 2009 9:29 AM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14980

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley Turton (November 25, 1973 – January 10, 2010)

STAFFER ASHLEY TURTON FOUND DEAD
Sources have confirmed that a woman found dead in a burning car this morning in a garage behind a Capitol Hill home is
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30424

Do it for the greater good. Your actions could save the entire republic.

Just reporting in for this thread but I agree with this completely. You could be putting yourself in danger and lose your ability to be a source if it turns out the files were wiped clean.

Any cctv or traffic cams in that area between the bar and his house?

I might sound like a ShariaBlue shill, but I have to be straight. If I thought something crucial could come from your access, I'd probably say "go for it", but let's face it. The records have likely been scrubbed. I'm not saying there wouldn't be anything useful from it (there very well could be), but I don't think it's worth destroying your career over.

Maybe there's some way you could get in touch with a based DC officer you could work through? But it seems like there have to be a lot of DC cops that don't like what's going on, either. If it were that easy to pull Seth Rich's records w/o raising a major red flag, someone would probably have done it. I suspect the DC records are probably tagged to notify the feds when there's any sort of access. And that's potentially even more trouble for you.

We need all the based cops we can get on the lookout for all the fuckery these days. There might come a time when we need you to do some NC digging. Stay safe and stay cocked-and-loaded for the time when you can do some good.

Knock an Antifa head for me.

Thanks for the (You)

---

lurk moar newfags
Go make a thread asking what all the buzz is about, let's not derail this shill one.

Can you use a coworkers computer that you do not like?

OP if any of that information even still exists, if you look into it, just from having a thread here at the top of the page they would already know about it. They'd be tracing your location and getting ready to move in on you just for even thinking about doing it. If you're doing anything, do it fast.

Bump

Do it OP. Fuck these low testosterone liberals.

Bump for curiosity.

Not a newfag. I've heard about the September stuff and "See you in September" but I was unaware of it being a bad thing. I thought it was always just signaling for a happening, not the apocalypse or some shit.

Yo, OP, your first moral responsibility is to your family. Don't do anything that will put their future in jeopardy. That's selfish. If you want to help the country discuss it with your wife and kids and then if they are on board knowing she he possible consequences then go for it. But if not, don't. This shouldn't be a decision you make without them because then you'd essentially be making it for them too.

You got balls son. I used Obammahoe's name in TraCS for training. My FTO and I both got called on it by the time we got back. Obviously, we didn't publish the citation as it was for training, and they still knew. Good Luck!