I just saw the memos

I just saw the memos

I-it's bad. Really bad.

me too. Comey is gonna fry.

Well??

prove

IT'S FUCKING OVER

>It's not what's in the memo boys, it's what the public will believe when our (((friends))) in the media spoon food it to them.

Comey is already dead. We already saw what Trump was capable of when Obama mocked him.

you shareblue fags are so fucking out of touch and autistic. I'd feel bad for you if I didn't want to throw you into traffic.

The one about trump asking comey to end the flynn investigation is about two pages long. It goes way beyond just joking around and borders on intimidation. There's also a bit about jailing reporters who publish leaks.

I'm so damn tired, so tired it hurts. I'm gonna lay down, don't let me fall asleep, damn I can barely...stay....

Bitch idiot

Not it's not. You didn't see shit. Your a liberal faggot schill.

Did You know black people have on average an IQ 15 points lower than white people in the USA and despite being 12% of the population commit 50% of the murders?

>Hundreds of nerd virgins locked in basements

Oh you mean the memo that was written THREE WEEKS AFTER the investigation was over? That one? Well shoot, I guess we get President 'shock jock' Pence.

>make sure you visit my campaign website
>to fact check in real time!

Is soros married

me too OP

>666
You devil worshiping jews need to fuck off.........

rename this pic

Special prosecutor won't find anything

shills stop pretending to be trump supporters

Who the fuck are you that you actually got to see the memo?

post it cunt, i dont give a shit what you say till i see it with my own eyes

HAHAHAHAHA

WARNED U DRUMPFKINS

But in all seriousness, that's what he gets for fucking with Assad. Every leader that fucks with Assad is toast

Ya some guy that knew Comey told me. That's literally what the guy that broke this bullshit said on CNN. Take a Sage too.

SAGE
get fucked shills

we did it reddit!11