HAPPENING

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

SHIT IS GOING DOWN TOMORROW

DEEP STATE IS IN TROUBLE

eat shit shill

How am I a shill? The closed courts in EDVA were because Trump is going to bring Clinton and her cronies to justice soon. There's no other explanation for it.

(sigh) Sage.

So sleepy right now senpai

ABOUT TIME.

>IT'S SPAPPENING
>TIT'S FLAPPENING
>DLITS TRUMPPELING
Nothing ever happens.

If I had a dollar for every time a retard made a thread about a supposed happening I would be a fucking zillonaire

Is because of your leaf

SCIFs are not "special courtrooms.”

>dollar for every time a retard made a thread about a supposed happening I would be a fucking zillonaire
but drumpfh and shillary are both going to jail. I have an anonymous source, and xir tells me that they have so much shit on hillary, that they are going to install her as president for 2 minutes and then hit her with impeachment as well.

Retarded LARPing. You're not even trying

shitty bait. it's not in the emails, it's supposedly something she said during a commercial break on the Matt Lauer show

rdy

Sauce?

plz post source or gtf

old and fake

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.