SETH RICH WEBSITE

Developer here, anons found the website Seth was working on. I'm poking around looking for answers. Anyone have thoughts on what might be lurking on here. Let's dive in!

Other urls found in this thread:

iwillvote.com/locate
linkedin.com/in/sonia-palmieri-22107b3/
google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2016/08/americas-voting-machines-arent-ready-election/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Website is iwillvote.com/locate if others want to join in. Looking through some js now.

Go for it.

I found the js for the main page, going to unminify it and search through for anything telling.

Also look into Sonia Palmieri a Dr. or nurse practitioner that worked at the hospital. Possible Jennifer Palmieri connection.

Ok, unminified, searching through it now for something I can exploit

What's the phone number to?

>linkedin
linkedin.com/in/sonia-palmieri-22107b3/

I hope you are proxied to the nines, because this shit sounds like a honeypot.

Copy everything you can. Because you know that's going to be removed as soon as a shill makes a call.

Another user last night thought Seth was killed because he discovered Hillary's website was directing people to polling locations that were different from the one listed on the DNCs website.

Filename seth.js :'(

You think? :O

If seth had the balls to leak info to Wikileaks he coulda left something behind

try to find where the site was supposed to pull polling place location info from

Bumping for front page
> tech anons who code join

Found him?

What happened to this user? The thread got archived. Anyone that has (or knows someone with) connections to relevant IRCs, do your thing. Stay safe.

Bump

The key will be to see if he was sending people to real polling stations (Sec of State databases). If his site wasn't, then there's a good chance he knew of a plot to steal the democratic primary.

Still here guys, on a call atm with another coder

> how hard is it for me to learn code for this shit
> seriously want to dig myself
> copy and paste code where?

MOUNTAIN DEW IV

still looking through the code, 1000's of lines right on the main page. shoddy work, looks like it's all front-loaded. Easier for me ;)

Post more when you can.
>Push to where?

Was Seth a React developer? Who was building this site?

Scanning

You don't need to unminify, sourcemaps in chrome automatically map javascript to a readable format.

See in chrome tools:
sources tab at top -> leftpanel -> webpack:/

If sourcemaps are disabled, see the settings in chrome extensions

Theres 1000's of lines of bullshit it's still loading into emacs.... -__-

Any words of interest you guys think I should search for?

I loaded it in emacs because I'm a retard and don't use webtools often

Lads I have to ask, if Seth was building a simple polling station locator, why would he have access to all he did? I need to know. I WANT to believe.

I never heard about any of this shit until 3 days ago.

What kinda results are you pulling so far?

emacs still loading it, I'm doing it your way instead. I can search through the prettified code now. Nothing noteworthy to report yet. Anyone want to try using the site and see what sort of pages you can get access to?

If that april 19 date has any meaning

You're doing it wrong

Just looks like a whole bunch of boilerplate js

dude yes! webdev is not my main area. Looks like you've got a number of js files. Where'd you get access to that directory? Did you punch in an address on the main page?

google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2016/08/americas-voting-machines-arent-ready-election/amp/

Go for a city that used a lot of Electronic voting machines in a state Soros funded. Do Detroit or something of the sort

Set your comp to that date and see if it will show the alert.

It's just a typical React app, I don't think you'll really find anything notable especially if Seth wasn't actually coding this himself.

Why don't coders go on Gov websites and look through shit constantly for random pieces of code that stick out?

how did you get that directory of js files? I've entered multiple addresses on the main page but I can't get through

Bump

Open chrome extension, reload the page, go to "sources" tab, and webpack:// on the left panel

Tried but it shows an empty page because the SSL certs stop working, one should debug the js and change the values in the debugger in chrome extensions

The addresses aren't real, they are from the source map file (/main-0f2b91fdc90f0ef669e8.js.map) THey are the sources the /main-0f2b91fdc90f0ef669e8.js file was built with, and chrome shows it as separate files to debug

You might need to enable sourcemaps in chrome extension, see picrelated and do a full page reload