Iwillvote.com/locate

supposedly the thing that got seth rich killed was the database on that site vs. the database on hillarys site were totally different though they shouldnt be

the class action lawsuit link i posted is looking for this smoking gun and seth was subpoenad about it per his girlfriend

that site's database is the key to all this bullshit as it can be used as evidence with proper hashing in the lawsuit against the DNC and Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36752579
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/29/barack-obama-sanctions-russia-election-hack
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=iwillvote.com
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-diplomats-deaths-theories-putin-kremlin-a7602201.html
russianembassy.org/page/diplomatic-list
web.archive.org/web/20160514190114/https://www.iwillvote.com/
web.archive.org/web/20160512175327/http://pollingplaces.democrats.org/
whoisology.com/email/[email protected]/1
whoisology.com/email/[email protected]/2
whoisology.com/dinnerwithbarack.com
whoisology.com/name/ian reynolds/1
ianreynoldsit.com/frontpage/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/38566
linkedin.com/in/leozhadanovsky
whoisology.com/name/leo zhadanovsky/1
p2008.org/obama/obamagennj.html
whoisology.com/name/mario bonifacio/1
gandi.net
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
linkedin.com/in/ross-reed-473b9a64/
listings.findthecompany.com/l/34253143/The-Mis-Department-Inc-in-Washington-DC
misdepartment.com/
glassdoor.com/Reviews/washington-dc-mis-department-reviews-SRCH_IL.0,13_IM911_KO14,28.htm
web.archive.org/web/20160324085417/http://misdepartment.com/staff
ianreynoldsit.com/frontpage
linkedin.com/in/skhendrick/
linkedin.com/in/lindsey-maggard-06128863/
linkedin.com/in/graham-wilson-19625435/
investmentwatchblog.com/the-awan-brothers-compromised-at-least-80-congregational-computers-and-got-paid-5-million-to-do-it-we-may-never-know-the-extent-of-the-breach/
twitter.com/georgwebb?lang=en
slideshare.net/AmazonWebServices/devops-in-the-public-sectorhow-the-democratic-party-implemented-devops-to-migrate-democratsorg-to-aws
github.com/hillscott/rancid-watchguard
github.com/hillscott/dhcpconfman/tree/d7b89beec537140a967317d23d7ffed596d77446
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4GCa8g3IU-EJ:https://unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/breaking-who-is-responsible-for-the-latest-dnc-leak/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.fo/htdUN
thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com/2015/03/hillary-clintons-scandalous-conduct-in.html
archive.fo/XdU0L#selection-611.1-627.2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'll bump this as the only thread related to the situation that is interesting

Bump-

What?

hillary set up fake voting locations
bernie votes were discarded and hillary votes were brought to the actual voting location, where they were swapped out 1 for 1 for bernie votes

bernie was the rightful winner of the primaries

Seth rich discovered this, and his girlfriend told the media about it after his death

she thinks that this is the reason he was killed, but who knows

Yep this

Seth Rich's girlfriend ( I dont have the screenshot) said he was killed because of the class action lawsuit that the DNC was under for suppressing Bernie voters

The iwillvote website is the site Seth Rich worked on that for some reason when you query the database with certain parameters it fucks up the voting help its supposed to give you

So instead of being a voter help tool, its a voter suppression tool. In contrast, the HIllary where to vote in the Primary website gave perfectly accurate information.

The two Databases should behave the same as the Democratic Primary locations were the same and here is the kicker

SETH RICH WORKED ON BOTH OF THEM

So he was super suspicious when HIS WORK was actively altered to suppress Bernie voters.

He took this information to the press. They published and buried.

He thought he was taking it to the FBI who were actually a corrupt group of FBI agents under Clinton employ from the Bill Clinton era.

He hedged his bets and took it to Wikileaks while coordinating that effort with Russian intelligence to protect his life.

Unfortunately, the Russian intelligence assets protecting Seth Rich's life were expelled July 9th.

Trump knew about all of this during the election because he met with the Russian Intelligence head for the US and was informed about these hit squads operating on American soil.

look at the dates

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36752579

note the washington post in the article

But the Washington Post said last month they included breaking into the homes of embassy staff, rearranging furniture and even killing a family pet.

No official response has been made by Russia but a statement to the Post did not deny the charge and said there had been US provocation against Russian diplomats.

they are the key players in the current OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD to impeach Trump

If you can find out what is happening with the code and database on iwillvote.com/locate and give a hashed version to the Bernie team suing the DNC and Hillary, this shit bursts wide open

their may also be hidden things in it with Seth Rich being worried for his life

with all of this new found knowledge review this old piece of data

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/29/barack-obama-sanctions-russia-election-hack

the 35 diplomats were spies working against the American deep state that had gone entirely rogue

if Seth Rich's work is proven in that lawsuit and the Russian narrative comes out against him, it will actually destroy the deep state

The government actively assasinated an American citizen not for a security level offense like Snowden or Bradley.

It killed him over an email dump he did because he was upset over rampant voter fraud and THE RUSSIANS TRIED TO PROTECT HIM FROM THE US GOVERNMENT.

How fucked up is that?

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=iwillvote.com

these men knew about the American hit squads and were killed over it so they couldn't testify when Trump hit office

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-diplomats-deaths-theories-putin-kremlin-a7602201.html

the "American" Deep State has gone totally rogue against the American people

This is War.

They have activated project Operation Mockingbird, MKULTRA, etc.

They are now crashing the American economy with no survivors.

>whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=iwillvote.com
Name Server: NS-2032.AWSDNS-62.CO.UK

that is a very odd name server

is this getting slid?

Here are the key allies Trump is working with against the "American" Deep State

HIS EXCELLENCY SERGEY IVANOVICH KISLYAK; MRS. NATALIA MIKHAYLOVNA KISLYAK
AMBASSADOR EXTRAORDINARY & PLENIPOTENTIARY

russianembassy.org/page/diplomatic-list

SERGEY IVANOVICH KISLYAK has allowed this deep state to kill and expel diplomats (wars have been fought over this action) in the hopes he could broker peace with Trump

See we have a common enemy in China.

These fucking shills are all funded by China.

The activist judges are all financed in their campaigns by China.

This whole fucking thing goes back to the British intelligence setting up a rogue agency in the post war in America to keep us in check.

Mossad came from British intelligence. China came from British intelligence.

The Deep State we are fighting is really the rogue City of London that isnt a real part of the UK.

I digress though.

The task at hand is to figure out this iwillvote.com website and its database.

Bump

Someone got to files. Thread is gone

2 guys were just coding. Focus on Detroit
> electronic voting machine from Soros funded company

>Name Server: NS-2032.AWSDNS-62.CO.UK

>that is a very odd name server

It's clearly a fucking Amazon Web Services DNS address. It's one of the most common name server types on the fucking internet.

how about these backup ones right before he was murdered

web.archive.org/web/20160514190114/https://www.iwillvote.com/

.co.uk

web.archive.org/web/20160512175327/http://pollingplaces.democrats.org/

that appears to be the exact page from before he was assasinated

>.co.uk
One of the most used top level domains? Are you trying to make a point or are you just an idiot?

bampu

its almost like top level domains can be purchased from anywhere in the world

Anyone posted this to the_donald to get any engineers there to chip in?

Shadilay brothers.

whoisology.com/email/[email protected]/1
whoisology.com/email/[email protected]/2
need to find out who maintained the DNC website with the polling places listed

whoisology.com/dinnerwithbarack.com (clicked on it bc I wanted to see what dinner with a nigger was about)

>get a hit on name Ian Reynolds

whoisology.com/name/ian reynolds/1

maybe just a fago web designer, but

>Expanded Advanced Keyword

>name: ian reynolds

>There are 73 domains associated with the name field within Whoisology's March 2017 archive.

>Click any of the domains below to view the specific details of each domain name.

>Administrative Registrant Technical Billing

Ian Reynolds - Former Senior System Administrator for the DNC
ianreynoldsit.com/frontpage/
>used to work for the DNC

Any chance this guy was in contact with Seth? Maybe he could be related to that DNC media director chick?

IWILLVOTE.ORG - mentioned in wikileaks email, included here for your viewing pleasure,with attached ZIp files...

shall we see whats inside?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/38566

GOT A HIT

Leo Zhadanovsky

linkedin.com/in/leozhadanovsky

whoisology.com/name/leo zhadanovsky/1

ANOTHER HIT ON NEWJERSEYFORCHANGE

MARIO BONIFACIO

Regional Field Director North

p2008.org/obama/obamagennj.html

whoisology.com/name/mario bonifacio/1

Name

GANDI SAS

Whois Server

whois.gandi.net

Referral URL

gandi.net

Status

clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

Important Dates

This is the owner of 007sdomain.com

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36752579
So that's why they were expelled?? So Rich could be killed?

>iwillvote.com
You just need to think like an engineer.

linkedin.com/in/ross-reed-473b9a64/

WHere did you get the info that Seth was being protected by russian intelligence agents? I believe you I just want to know the details stringing your statements together so I can get info out and debate properly

Trying to get info on The MIS Department, Inc. in Washington DC

listings.findthecompany.com/l/34253143/The-Mis-Department-Inc-in-Washington-DC

It says the website is:
misdepartment.com/

And the image seems to be all it is. Looking into it more.

Iff its something as simple as this i will take a piss on my face

glassdoor.com/Reviews/washington-dc-mis-department-reviews-SRCH_IL.0,13_IM911_KO14,28.htm

No reviews on Glassdoor. Seems to be registered through AWS. Probably going to see if any archive site has anything on misdepartment.com next.

web.archive.org/web/20160324085417/http://misdepartment.com/staff

Bingo

start a new bread on this user

bumping to keep it alive. you anons are close, keep digging

bump

bump.

reminder: do not go to any discords posted here. chances are you'll get dox'd.

>ianreynoldsit.com/frontpage

This Ian Reynolds guy definitely had the technical experience to have found out that SR was the leaker. He would have been the snitch.

i was OP in that thread. swede got to those files but didnt say how. i couldnt navigate to them, and then got distracted. might take a look tomorrow. if i can find the js that fires off queries to the db, i might be able to grab some/all of the info out of it. no telling right now.

Get your pisser primed boy; when Bernie wins you'll be eating your crunchy cunt hairs.

bump

Okay, I went down a linkedin rabbit hole and came out with a DNC staffer with a similar title to Rich. Anyone think think I'm on the right track here?

linkedin.com/in/skhendrick/

One or more local staffers specifically may have altered information for a single key state early in the primaries to alter the election significantly. There's no reason to rig every state if a few early Primary victories can lock in the nomination.

There were probably several conspirators who worked on the primary.

There is an email on wikileaks that has attachments of two lists for iwillvote.com

The email also states that the lists have been "edited." Copy and save these files so they do get removed/blocked. Someone needs to take the time to compare the lists for the changes.

It would take several system analysts to corrupt the database enough to throw the election.

Wooops for got to attach the wiki link... duh?!

fwikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/38566

One of those sites you listed is "ReynoldsMethod"….

That wouldn't by chance be Lindsey Reynolds, the Chief Operating Officer of the DNC during 2016??

There are some Lindsey Reynolds emails in the Wikileaks DNC email leak…..AND THEY ARE CONNECTED TO IWILLVOTE

linkedin.com/in/lindsey-maggard-06128863/

Not sure who Graham is.

linkedin.com/in/graham-wilson-19625435/

Hmm

In other words, do we have a connection?? Seth Rich, working on project IWILLVOTE….. Lindsey Reynolds, COO of DNC is also working on IWILLVOTE project (see Wikileaks email)…. = Seth Rich in proximity to very high ranking DNC official and thus access to emails that were leaked to Wikileaks?? This could be important lads….

AND is our "Ian Reynolds" related to DNC COO at the time Lindsey Reynolds? Need help digging here….

bump for Seth

Anybody run across any of the Awan brothers in any of this research?

bump

>Awan brothers

In case anyone is unfamiliar with them

investmentwatchblog.com/the-awan-brothers-compromised-at-least-80-congregational-computers-and-got-paid-5-million-to-do-it-we-may-never-know-the-extent-of-the-breach/

Also, here's your Ian Reynolds hit if you missed it.

Thanks, forgot to explain who they are.

Also, George Webb has a youtube channel, digging into HRC, Seth, and the Awan bros.

His twit: twitter.com/georgwebb?lang=en

A presentation by Ian's coworkers

slideshare.net/AmazonWebServices/devops-in-the-public-sectorhow-the-democratic-party-implemented-devops-to-migrate-democratsorg-to-aws

bumpan

This. It's so simple it's painful.

Oh look, I found some of his code

github.com/hillscott/rancid-watchguard

Searching for connection between Ian Reynolds (IT Guy at DNC) and Lindsey Reynolds, Chief Operating Officer of DNC and someone who worked on IWILLVOTE Project with Seth Rich…

Link at first search result goes to PAGE NOT FOUND. I want that content. Could be interesting? Help?

github.com/hillscott/dhcpconfman/tree/d7b89beec537140a967317d23d7ffed596d77446

And here may be the smoking commit.

This DNS config allows him to log which users are logging in from which IP addresses.

It also seems to be able to do DNS request intercepts. I'm not great with perl.

Also Did Seth Rich hack Ian Reynolds???

See this investing article written BEFORE the "Russia connection" narrative re the DNC leaks…. found while digging on Ian Reynolds

dhcp config*

Shit, it's late.

Somebody bookmark Ian Reynolds's github.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4GCa8g3IU-EJ:https://unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/breaking-who-is-responsible-for-the-latest-dnc-leak/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Is it that fucking simple? Jesus Christ

Now this is interesting, the only guy Ian is following is working on data testing software. This looks like a tool for allowing people to make changes to data that can't be detected statistically.

But would the dnc not be concerned that the Russians would know what they did and release the information that they murdered sr?

Security Metrics is in Orem, Utah. Pretty close to that facility just outside SLC....
Have no idea if that means anything or not, but very close proximity to the other place.

archive.fo/htdUN

The reddit thread. She just suicided herself apparently.

>Monica linked to a blog post critical of Hillary Clinton's dealings in Haiti!! SHE WAS ONTO SOMETHING, very likely between now and then she found out about #PIZZAGATE! The linked post was:

thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com/2015/03/hillary-clintons-scandalous-conduct-in.html

archive.fo/XdU0L#selection-611.1-627.2

The Haitian Blogger - cautionary treatment required

>Carlos Slim's net worth is more than $64.8 billion dollars. The richest man on earth is a Mexican telecom mogul, whose career's "most interesting parts" are his links to businessmen "suspected of involvement in Mexico’s so-called ‘Cartel of the Southeast." He is a Clinton associate and donor to the Clinton Foundation. In 2015, Carlos Slim became the largest shareholder in the New York Times.

>[…]

>It’s beginning to look like Hillary Rodham Clinton faces far more scrutiny for her dealings than she hoped for. But one thing is certain. The New York Times, formerly America’s most respected newspaper of record, will never tell us this about Hillary’s murky dealings in Haiti. Why? Look no further than Carlos Slim, that paper’s second largest stockowner and long-time business partner of Hillary’s foundation in Haiti.

The New York Times is connected? Explains a lot.

But I'd say the more likely murderer is the cartel leader.

is it possible that SR contacted wikileaks and they said to him "download X file, put on USB on sys admin computer, we'll do the rest" and that was guccifer leaks?

once guccifer was inside he just waits until he gets what he needs, waits until SR is done and then leaks happen

I mean...I see that shit on hackerman TV program

it does seem likely though that wikileaks may hook sources up with the tools or contacts needed to get access

I did not know Pandas is DB software
@panda4progress makes sense

fump bump

Bump for importance

bump
just download the zip of everything on ians git page

bump

bumpo

just check plebbit
le magapedes are spamming shit to frontpage and admins are reseting votes
ALREADY there are commie subreddits mocking this
keep digging but also keep distilling infomation for normie consumption

copy/pasted from another thread:

Rundown:
>DNC makes website that sends Berniebros to fake polling stations, their votes are thrown out and given to Clinton
>Bernie bros file class action lawsuit for $80 million, DNC barely has 10
>if this goes to court it will bankrupt the democratic party and destroy it
>before anyone can testify, they wake up dead
>they are going all out cause its do or die for them, if the party falls, all thier crimes will come out