Jew here...

Jew here, just wondering if you whites are so superiorwhy arent you running things instead of being cucked by 2% of the population

Because we're more trusting and jews are crafty

So jews are superior to whites.

so that means you are inferior. And you dont think jews were not trussintg of the nazis when they were being shipped of to 'work camps"

>why arent you running things
Whites are not superior.

There's a totem pole. Jews and Asians are above Caucasians. It's fine. Just know your place and act accordingly.

It's nothing to be upset about and isn't anyone's fault. You're no more responsible for your genetics than you are for rain ruining a good picnic.

It's. A. Meme.

I can't speak for the rest of pol, but the whole jew thing is mostly just a joke here.

does not look like it go to the dailystormer

Well we expected some measure of gratitude from the people we rescued from the ovens at great cost to ourselves. We have this thing called honor, see. We didn't quite expect to get stabbed in the back by the same people we rescued.

Basically its the "Bitch, you knew I was a snake" parable.

>There's a totem pole. Jews and Asians are above Caucasians

is this why caucasians move to jewish and asian countries en masse like their lives depend on it? oh shit its the other way around

Because whites are the superior slaves, and nothing else. I wish I could kill all of you myself but the 2nd world war show you outplayed Europeans in the game of world chess.

if Jews are so superior, why aren't they gas proof?

checkmate leaf

Whites aren't either.

jews

Just going to remind you that you being only 2% of the population you really should watch your fucking mouths.

Just some friendly advice. ;^)

>Hitler was right.

But you say youre white and jewish and are either neither or are white and not kiked

That's like asking god why he let satan rule over the earth

fuck you satan

God I wish that were true it fails to really explain just how exceedingly vitriolic and hatefulet this board is. "Hitler did nothing wrong lol" is a joke but calling everyone you disagree with a like and telling them to go to the ovens is not

If you like Human and Animal Rights and modern inventions, Jews and Asians aren't your cup of tea.

Jews are great at stealing things and being parasites. They couldn't even keep Israel going without the help of the White man.

Asians are robotic copiers.

Great at copying and imitating White creations, they never rebel, and normally produce low crime.

The perfect Slave Race for the Jew World Order.

Just look at China. Probably the new host for the Parasitic Jew.

whites are the jew's slaves

At least you admit you aren't white. You are Arabs.

whites are the slave race