CHIMPOUT IN TULSA, OK

youtu.be/14dHrH5B9kE

>Betty Shelby, the Tulsa police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man last year, was found not guilty of first-degree manslaughter by a jury late Wednesday.
>The jury deliberated for nine hours before announcing its verdict. Juror #22, who was the foreman, was crying as the verdict was read.
>Shortly after the ruling, a small group gathered to protest the verdict.
>"You don't deserve to die because you're black," a young white woman yelled outside the court. "We need better training for police officers!"
>Behind her, a group of people chanted "hands up don't shoot" as they walked down the streets.
>Shelby, who is white, was charged last September with felony manslaughter in the shooting of Terence Crutcher, 40.
archive.is/TsRm5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmIfTEZRBko
liveleak.com/view?i=29e_1441564124
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chimps gonna chimp

SPEED

STEALTH

OVERWHELMING VIOLENCE OF ACTION

>small group gathered to protest the verdict.

QT 3.14!
And she has a notch on the handle already! Would wife!

Why are they yelling at a hotel?

betty shelby is there with her attorney. they were just chimping at the windows

lol, oh ffs. I hate niggers

>tfw she's already married

Is anyone having trouble getting the index to load?

No issue here

HOL UP

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

every time

Just looked up the video, actually seems bad. From her voice and what happens, it looks like she had shit trigger discipline. She should be removed from the force for not being able to responsibly handle a firearm.

>A black man
>Shot by a white person

lol, surely they aren't trying to spin this story

Doggo Lives Matter

Figured it out, ccd0 fucked up Sup Forums-x in his latest update. Thanks for the help

>You don't deserve to die because you're black,

How about if you don't comply with orders and your high on PCP?

That's why he smoked PCP and fucked up.

I'm not a huge fan of cops but god damn do I love it when they shoot niggers. The chimp outs are glorious.

Can I get a quick rundown on the situation before I cast my tomatoes?

Did the incident go like this?
>Officer holds gun at Dindu, who's way larger than her
>Officer instructs Dindu to place hands on car hood, probably waiting for backup
>Dindu deviated from orders and rushes to the driver door
>Officer shoots Dindu in fear of rushing to the vehicle, that probably hasn't been inspected yet, possibly containing a firearm
>Dindu mumbles some ebonics rap lyrics before passing on, and the Officer panics from doing her job.

Sums it up pretty well actually

These fucking pastors are always cucking us out of an entertaining riot.

>40 years old
>turning life around

thanks for sharing the video link.
fucking faggot.

Since OP is a FAGGOT and didn't include the video of Mr. Crutcher here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmIfTEZRBko

Hahaha, shit looks like a Hollywood movie trying to portray cops in a negative manner. A woman with shaky hands yells at a black man as he slowly shuffles away, then three cops all have their guns on him and he gets shot.

Pathetic. American cops are a bunch of cowards. That woman shouldn't be a cop, they should've had a male cop. A male cop would've run up and throw Mr. Crutcher to the ground. That bitch female cop can't physically detain a large male suspect, all she can do is use weaponry.

"No bitches in blue" should be a movement hahaha.

Watch the video. The dude wasn't responding, but he was clearly out if it and nonviolent. There was no reason to shoot him in the back. She was hysterical for no reason because she's a female.

t. Cop

someone ID that white guy with the bullhorn and burn his life to the ground.

traitor.

thanks based Ameri-bro!

stop monitoring us faget and go catch some niggers

>15 people
lmao, BLM really lost a fuckload of steam

What's this "t." shit mean? I see people use it but I've never heard of it.

Apparently it means something like "sincerely". I've never heard anyone end a letter that way.

What the FUCK does this shit mean? What the fuck does the T stand for?

Everyone else besides her had their tasers out. He was actually tased by another officer the same time she shot him.

Hey, that music appreciation class might have been the first step toward dropping out of intro to history next semester!

That's about the size of it.

t. redditor

It's some sort of Finnish thing that basically means "I have credibility because I am X."

Lol

Get the fuck out the_donald or learn to lurk fucking moar

sage

kill niggs

Like signed.

Also he's right. Women are worse than niggers and chimp out because MUH EMOSHUNS for no reason at all. Sometimes just to break the peace of a good day. Dindus at least are usually set off by something, like the smell of chicken.

This is the most reddit type post I have seen here. Anyways "t." means "greetings" or "greetings from". Comes from the land of Benis(Finland)

>What's this "t." shit mean?
it's a reference to Tucker Carlson on Fox. AKA can't cuck the Tuck. Pic related

First name

David
Ida
Nora
David
Union

Last name

Nora
Union
Frank
Frank
Ida
Nora

Male Black, age 38, wearing black pants white shirt black hooded sweater black hat dreadlocks, robbery offender

>Crutcher was due to start a music appreciation class at a local community college Friday
kek

I'm gonna stab a white boy today just to make it slightly even....

I looked it up. Apparently it's Finnish for terveisin (Finnish for "regards")

You guys are faggots for saying this shit. You see some dipshit say it so you say it too. Hahaha. Fucking lemmings.

I'm never gonna say this gay "t." shit. In fact, I think I will say SINCERELY or something else instead at the end of my posts because I'm an American and I don't use stale memes like you halfwits.

There's always a reason to shoot a nignog.
Always.

I read the police report on what happened. The Dindu was shuffling around in his pockets and looked disoriented. Then he wouldn't respond to Officer Shelby's questions/instructions and proceeded to walk to the car. The question begs to be asked, though,

How come she or the backup didn't use a taser or The Nigger Beater?

>music appreciation class

Yup can't cuck someone who is asexual

There was another cop that tasered too

>t. faggot
>t. cuck
>t. redditor
>t. newfag
>t. lurk moar

>I'm never gonna say this gay "t." shit. In fact, I think I will say SINCERELY or something else instead at the end of my posts because I'm an American and I don't use stale memes like you halfwits.
>I'm an American
>t. American
You're already doing it

1. It's short for 'terveisin'.
2. It got popular on Sup Forums the rest of the boards stole it.
3. Lurk more you prancing fucking froo-froo glory-hole camping faggot.

He was on PCP.

Don't taze me bro... unless im on PCP.

liveleak.com/view?i=29e_1441564124

she probably did not have one, in order to use one, one must be used on you first in many dpts

user, please ignore this:
the real meaning of t. is to let you know it's being posted by queen of pol, Tila Tequila or one of her handlers.

Makes you monkeys think

Another officer tased him at the same time she let off shots. She had no business having her gun out in the first place. If she was alone, then it'd be understandable, but there were multiple officers with her.

I'm from Tulsa. I think judging by the footage she should have been at fault, maybe not manslaughter, but some kind of negligence. I need to look at the court findings.

Also, I wasn't aware of any chimping. We keep our nigs on the north side of town with the meth heads.

>glory hole camping

Hey I like that insult. I'm going to use it in my future endeavors of triggering cucks and redditors.

Based doggo

this guy with the dog is ballsy af

>dead nigger
>white female convicted
Looks like I go to bed laughing tonight.

It was a bad shoot. The whore panicked, which is why you don't allow women in law enforcement roles.

>>white female convicted
I got bad news for you nigger

How else is a female supposed to stop a chimping nigger?

This isn't a black & white issue. This is a male & female issue.

There's real potential here for some Sup Forums hi-jinks.

How easy would it be to take this case and use it to turn feminists against niggers?

A meme with a female cop shooting a nigger and the text "FEMINISM KILLS BLACKS" or something like that.

>3. Lurk more you prancing fucking froo-froo glory-hole camping faggot.
To add on, try googling around. If I had asked Sup Forums everything that I googled for instead, moot and hiroyuki would have run out of bandwidth.

I live just outside Tulsa.

Racked up a bit of comp time from work I'll see if I can take off if something goes down and report back.

Pic unrelated.

>ignore police instructions during a traffic stop, don't expect to get shot.

wtf is wrong with black people. everyone knows police in the US will kill you. Just do what they say and try to fight the case, which should be easy if you don't break the law.

How is it white people's fault if you get fucked up, commit crimes, and act like a dumb ass?

She wasn't alone

>reddit crying because no dank meems...
>again.

O-shi..!

BLM hasn't really caught on here. They tried to have a protest down town and had a decent number of people, but the cops ignored them, didn't even show up and no one came to watch so they just kind of sat around for a bit and dispersed on their own.

Fucking based OK. Only state in the union that had every single county vote red for the Trumpeter.

He was really really high and a nigger.

Thank god she walked.
Nobody deserves to rot in a jail cell for blasting away scum.

Any other Tulsa Sup Forumslacks here? I don't live anywhere near Greenwood aka niggerville, but I do live in the city.

Where are the coal rollers when you need them?

I hope someone runs these niggers over

Pretty much this.

BLM nigs know that if they chimpout in OK they're leaving in bodybags. They're stupid, but not suicidal.

Yeah, I live just off Cherry Street.

I'm just glad there's a white guy expoliting these dumb niggers for ad revenue. It's the only way we can turn a profit off of them these days.

Fucking pavement apes.

It's probably in North Tulsa, so you'll be stabbed anyway.

Good luck.

Norman. It's a hell-hole.

Michelle Bachmann's career sure took a dive

>ignore police instructions during a traffic stop, don't expect to get shot.
>t. land of the free

Thot genocide when?

You're God damned right.

>blaring fuck the police in the streets right now
>someone gets ran over
>calls police
>niggers

>a group of people chanted "hands up don't shoot"

There's some weird irony that they're still clinging to this phrase even after it was established to be a lie.

Mike Brown just robbed a store and got shot because he was fighting a cop over his gun and then trying to rush him. The only one to talk about "hands up don't shoot" was one witness - his personal friend, who also said he was facing away from the officer.

Years later idiot liberals chant these words. The words that were a lie to defend the reputation of a dead criminal.

okies will not stand for this.

Honestly, I agree, especially considering there were other officers with her with tasers. They should have tased first. Seems like she panicked when he was ignoring them and going to his car. Probably thought he'd pull out a weapon from inside and snapped.

But they could've pounced him and tenderized his ass, or is that "abuse" now.

Looking at more sources, she was definitely using lethal force, unlike the other two who were using tazers, when the situation didn't escalate, yet.

Was she supposed to hold out a handgun in the first place, though, like a last resort in case the tazers were not effective?

I see you've chosen to live there.
Pretty easy to criticize, but much harder to find a better country overall.

Literally getting his life together, went to church and was going to attend college.

Only thing missing is his mix tape.

Oh wait music appreciation.

ROBERT?