What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

KEKistanian faggot

Quadrrrrrroooooooooooonnnn!!

I hear he loves black cock.

His twitter rampage was fucking cringey ass Hell.

link?

He's good for redpilling normies, but on the day of the rope he'll hang.

his social media team are stupid cunts

His videos on Syria and a lot of other things are pretty goddamn good, and he's valuable as a voice against the current Leftist powers. This being said I think he is naive about the reality of things.

On top of this, he has a cringey-at-best understanding of memes, and I know how often this buzzword is thrown around, but his sense of humor is pretty similar to your average Redditor when it comes to internet memes and the like.

I'm also not a fan of his anti-american sentiment, feelings I'm sure would not change even if our government would get it's fingers out of the assholes of the middle eastern nations.

He's a gateway for normies to get from being facebook fags to coming here to be indoctrinated.

degeneracy aside i'd fuck that fat 2d anime chick

literally who

His inflection bugs me sometimes and the fact that he can't let a clip play for more than 2 seconds without interjecting gets boring.

He's thinks more about us than we do about him

I remember when he had both of his eyes.

Its the one where he started asking for cp to trigger alt-rightards find it yourself faggot

also fuck off sargon, dont forget to sage

Good guy. Sets the party line in a way that's palatable to both far right and moderates. In the old days I preferred Jim and MundaneMatt over him but he's really proven himself, especially with his kekistan idea.

The dude is in his late 30's. He's too old to truly understand the hip new Sup Forums memes.

Hell, he was of legal drinking age when Sup Forums was first founded in 2003.

>Its the one where he started asking for cp
He never did that. It was fucking fake and everyone new it. If you actually believed it, you're dumber than a sack of bricks.

The only Sup Forums approved e-celebs are Sam Hyde and weev

Literally a cuck.

he is way too full of himself, like styx. it's funny how these e-celeb guys are basically just liberal normies who like to btfo sjws wow good job way to pick the lowest hanging fruit. He thinks of himself as some great thinker yet couldn't stand five seconds with a genius autist like Moldbug. Sargon doesn't stand for anything, his entire identity is in opposition to feminism as if that is a serious intellectual position to hold.

Kekistan cringey faggot

Good at tearing apart SJWs but other than that, he's a faggot.

He's much too self-indulgent for my tastes, but he offers an antithesis to moral imperialist (SJW/Religous) dogma that's accessible to mainstream audiences, which is beneficial for everyone.