Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwarrior.net/2017/05/hackers-threaten-dump-russian-chinese-nuclear-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc
bbc.com/news/business-39946462
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~!

Even if the memo is real, it wouldn't be ruled obstruction of justice. No matter how many leftists whine and cry, they wouldn't be able to impeach Trump off a memo when it:
>1) May or may not exist. Nobody has even seen the memo.
>2) Is a collection of thoughts and opinions of what happened during the meeting and not an official record of what was said.
>3) Was not provided to the Justice Department or any of Comey's superiors even though Comey is required by law to report when he thinks a crime is being committed. It took him 3 months and a week after being fired to reveal this info.
>4) McCabe, a Comey loyalist, testified under oath that the White House had not tried to influence the investigation. McCabe, one of Comey's close friends and his deputy director, would've known about any attempt at obstruction of justice.
>5) Comey himself testified under oath on May 3, 2017 that he had never experienced any kind of political pressure to end an ongoing criminal investigation.
>6) Simply telling a guy to go easy on someone isn't obstruction of justice. If Trump actually threatened Comey if he didn't end the investigation, that would constitute obstruction. The contents of the memo (if it even exists) do not suggest that at all.

COPY AND PASTE THIS ON ALL SHILL THREADS

Problem?

"Robert Mueller will investigate Trump/Russia....and other matters...."

>DNC Leaks
>Seth Rich
>Russian pee pee poo poo dossier
>Egghead McMuffin
>Steele
>Obama unmasking
>Susan Rice et al
>Podesta email phishing
>Podesta himself
>Brock
>Hillary campaign
>Comey himself
>Joe's intern

Pop popcorn
Dems are fucked

AWOOOOOOOMENT

REA WOLFGIRL HOURS

AWO IF YOU UP

It was the Awussians

bitcoinwarrior.net/2017/05/hackers-threaten-dump-russian-chinese-nuclear-data/

>Shadow Brokers stated they would conduct a monthly data “dump” beginning in June, dangling the idea that they are in possession of Russian, Chinese, North Korean and Iranian nuclear and missile programs data.

Are they /our guys/? or NSA?

You decide, I'm leaning toward pic related

Call His Waifu a Dumb Sloot

WE WILL AWOO TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

AWOOOOO

Look at these fucking headlines

Anyone else kinda relived we got a few hundred pt drop in the stock market today? We can blame the Dems for causing it and it may help prevent a larger bubble burst later

A(You)

>NO MORE WORLDS POLICE!
>AMERICA FIRST

Trump is having lunch with news anchors tomorrow to project confidence. It lines up with his reported calmness and renewed focus on his agenda tonight.

Remember when there were mass protests about Trump practically every week? Notice anything?

>been fighting a cold on and off since winter
>try a different brand of cold medicine
>VOOSH, symptoms gone in like ten minutes other than excessive drooling for some reason
Sometimes all it takes is a change of tactics and a little boteposting.

Drudge is a kike and is #TeamKushner. What did you expect?

AWOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

Yeah, they're pretty bad. But in all fairness, the media is incredibly hostile. Even if you cherry pick, if all you have to pick from is complete shit, you're stuck with that.

Drudge=Anne=Savage

what else is new?

Drudge thrives on crisis for clicks.

I say let them spill out all of the "dirt " and nasty stories now in one chute. That way we get it out of the way and move forward with the agenda.

>most of the storylines they are touting are flawed, not fully vetted, speculative, or plain fake news

The blizzard of lies and distraction blowing through Washington is not just any routine stuffstorm, but a calculated attempt to bring down a president – our president, not the establishment’s president. And more than that, it’s an attempt to ensure that we never again have the ability to disrupt the bipartisan D.C. cabal’s permanent supremacy by inserting a chief executive who refuses to kiss their collective Reid.

This is a coup against us. It’s a coordinated campaign by liberals and their allies in the bureaucracy and media to once and for all ensure their perpetual rule over us. We need to fight it, here and now, so we don’t have to fight it down at the bottom of this slippery slope.

ITS ONLY 27 MINS INTO REAL AWOO HOURS!!
KEEO POSTING THOSE AWOOS

Post yfw Mueller exposed the dem crime syndicate.

Go to bed Laura

>youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc

He better find some shit on democrats.

>This is a coup against us. It’s a coordinated campaign by liberals and their allies in the bureaucracy and media to once and for all ensure their perpetual rule over us. We need to fight it, here and now, so we don’t have to fight it down at the bottom of this slippery slope.

don't worry. the ball game fans, the nigger lovers, and the civic nationalists will go back to sleep if their favorite jewish tv personality tells them to.

Now would be a good time for KEK to send a sign, honestly.

Oh no, don't you see? "Man, I wish Trump weren't such a fuckup. My 401k would keep going up!" ::ignores past six months of rising market::

They were worse for pussy tapes. People somehow still don't realize that Trump is invincible.

Comey is going to walk back those memos because he doesn't want to have them entered as evidence. Deep State leakers are going to keep shilling bullshit and liberal rags are going to keep eating it up. Liberals have come untethered from reality. This isn't almost over, this is almost ready to get going for real.

PRAISE KEK PRAISE MAGA

It’s brazen. It’s bold. It’s insulting to our intelligence. They aren’t even trying to hide their lies anymore. Truth is irrelevant; this is a choreographed dance routine and everyone has his moves. Call it Breakin’ 2: Electric Leakaroo, except instead of trying to save the community center they’re trying to save their power and prestige.

To buy the media narrative on this latest Russian nonsense, you must believe:

1. That whatever was revealed was super-secret, though we don’t know exactly what it was. When in doubt, assume it’s on par with the nuclear codes!

2. That there was no good reason to share this info with Russia, like coordinating our fight against our joint enemy or to prevent another Russian airliner massacre. Because why would we want another power fighting ISIS or civilians not to be blown out of the sky?

Enjoy the ban

I just realized something, every time Kike Schummer praises someone, he instantly regrets it and wants that person investigated or removed. Every other democrat doesn't seem to like this bit of news and mostly because of Mueller.

>rear autocorrects to Reid
TOP KEK

Should I get a membership at my local Jewish community center? I need a new gym and it's much better than holds for the same price

deep state

What should I fap to

>you keep saving my awoos with the same name
I love you /ptg/ anons, make me glad I branched out of Sup Forums and /tg/

3. That LTG McMaster, who literally wrote the book on soldiers standing up to misbehaving civilian leaders and displayed immense personal courage in battle, turned chicken and sat there silently as Trump monologued about this unknown mystery info of doomsday-level import.

4. That LTG McMaster lied on camera. Twice. And that Secretary of State Tillerson lied too.

5. That random anonymous sources in an intelligence community that hates Trump with a burning passion must be believed without question, though we don’t know their identities or their motives.

6. That these anonymous randos must be believed, even though they were not actually in the room to, you know, actually hear what happened. The traditional bar on hearsay is apparently now just a bourgeois conceit.

Im making new awoos

Awoos!

Mike Enoch got a tv show?

7. That when the Washington Post and the rest of the media publishes classified stuff (including intelligence provided by allies) leaked by anyone not named “Donald Trump,” it’s awesome.

8. That the Washington Post and the rest of the media, which has been wrong over and over again in their reporting, are not wrong again.

9. That the Washington Post and the rest of the media are objective and have no anti-Trump bias, even though they are literally cheering the hits on the president.

10. That there are unicorns.

>TAX CUTS: "Maybe next year"

STAR AWOOS~

EP1 THE PHANTOM AWOO
EP2 WOLF WARS
EP3 REVENGE OF THE AWOO
EP3.5 ROUGE AWOO
EP4 A NEW AWOO
EP5 THE AWOO STRIKES BACK
EP6 RETURN OF THE AWOO
EP7 THE AWOO AWAKENS
EP8 THE LAST AWOO

>jew lover masquerading as le free market conservative
>all races are the same and american if they work like you and me!

That's fox news

The latest pseudo-scandal is that Trump doesn’t think Mike Flynn did anything wrong, and told James Comey so back in February. So basically, Trump expressed the same view he had of the whole Flynn nonsense to Comey as he has expressed to every interviewer. Comey did nothing, and said nothing (even when testifying to Congress) for nearly three months, because it was nothing. The Russian snipe hunt continued throughout unabated. That off-hand comment was a pretty poor attempt at obstruction of justice since it didn’t obstruct anything – to the limited extent these Russian witch hunts can be confused with “justice” at all.

So the Menschian thinkers who usually scream “Treason!” are now screaming “Obstruction of Justice!” It’s adorable when they learn new terms and try to use them correctly; they’re so proud of themselves and their vocabulary building that you almost feel bad having to point out that they sound like idiots.

So Comey can decide to agree with an anonymous leaker who "read a memo" over the phone and commit perjury, or he can say "there was no memo, I have no idea who leaked it" and nothing happens. Which do you think it will be?

Awoo

Ahhahaha. Jesus fuck to think they thought this was a win.

>Suggests Trump drop out during Pussygate
>Sets up this mess in the DoJ through his own misconduct
>Laid the way for the Special Counsel appointment today
>Escalating the war on drugs after everyone realized how harmful it is to literally everyone involved.

Is Jeff Sessions the mole?

It is nice, though, to have liberals finally come out against the abuse of executive power, misuse of classified material, and Russians. Welcome to the party, except we know you’re full of Schumer.

It’s all lies, and they know it and we know it. Normal people just shake their heads and wonder why Washington is so consumed with political nonsense instead of solving problems. But then, Washington does not produce solutions. It produces only political nonsense.

y r u lads so rude?

ah ok. I thought you were talking about Richard Spencer there for a sec. You've got to be more clear in your accusations user.

I originally had it titled differently but some kind user pointed out to me I was missing an obvious pun
>greetings fellow resistance awoos

>"there was no memo, I have no idea who leaked it" and nothing happens.
100%

Kek

Guess I'll look on Gelbooru for some super lewds.

I wish there were more lewds with the original chibi awoo though.

richard spencer's mom is jewish.

peter molyneux is jewish.

This is a concentrated, coordinated effort by elite insiders to take down not this president – Trump’s not the point here – but to take down us, the normal American they seek to rule. Someone came to Washington who wasn’t part of the club, and that’s intolerable. So they are desperate to expel him, and by extension, us.

Every day will be a crisis, every action he takes will be the worst thing that has ever happened, and every step towards keeping his promises a crime.

Repeal Obamacare? TRUMP’S SENTENCING MILLIONS TO DEATH!

Talk to Russians? IT’S TREASON!

Telling Comey he wishes this nonsense would stop? OBSTRUTION OF JUSTICE EVEN THOUGH NOTHING WAS OBSTRUCTED!

Your welcome awoo~!

>Suggests Trump drop out during Pussygate

Source?

Sagiri isn't a slut.

Sometimes I think a civil war wherein we destroy the political establishment back to the point where only the Constitution exists would be nice. Everything goes back to the way it was when the Constitution and the first 10 amendments were put in place. Everything else restarts.

She's still clothed it's not like she's nude

REAL

>EP2 WOLF WARS
It should be: "EP2 ATTACK OF THE AWOOS"

Kys

AWOO

FAKE NEWS ALERT!

>Laptop ban could make flying more dangerous...

bbc.com/news/business-39946462

The Presidency of Donald Trump is finished with the appointment of the system protector Robert Mueller as Special Counsel. The only reason special counsel's are appointed are to blackmail a President to be submissive to the globalist cartel or to remove the President from office.

IMPEACHED

HE IS GETTING IMPEACHED

She already had an underage incest bondage MFF threesome on camera last episode.

Posting nudeawoo doesn't get you banned on an orange board anyhow, it's just if the mods watching want to do it

kek, no

Interesting

What?

"Trump is literally Hitler" burned of some time in March. "Trump is a Russian puppet" died with the launch of 59 cruise missiles. "Trump is crazy and/or incompetent" is fizzling out. Which doesn't leave much for people to get mad about. You may not like Trump. You may hate his guts, but he isn't turning out to be the Boogeyman the media built him up to be. And that just makes him a politician you don't like, which is hardly worth rioting over. The cognitive dissonance is leveling off.

>peter molyneux is jewish.
I thought molymeme was only part jew. His mom was nonpracticing or something.

"These memos exist, but I don't think the discussions amounted to Obstruction of Justice, even if they were improper."

user, I'd die if I couldn't access twitter for a few hours. How is that not dangerous?!

Ahh thanks for that! I dun goofed awoo~

She just has autism and doesn't understand. Plus Megumi was asking for it.

Is there a back view of that figurine? Thats fucking hot

Yeaaaaaaaah

No he aint.

He hasn't actually done anything. The left is just wishing really really hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E

You could get millennials to go along with this if you call it a reboot

big if true

good writing.
I ate a whole bowl of popcorn reading it.

>"Trump is crazy and/or incompetent"
They are trying to resurrect that one again; Keith Olberman is leading the charge on that narrative.