Sup Forums Take a look at this.

>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867
cnn.com/2016/07/11/politics/seth-rich-killed-washington/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Sup Forums I been doing some digging. Your boy has ties to Clint Murchison, does that name sound familar to you?

Seth Rich grew up in Omaha NE, he had family in houston texas. He had family members associated with the Murchison family. You won't find this on the news.

Does this rich family, Have any connections to Marc rich? Wow this rabbit hole is gettttting DEEEEEEEEP. How did Seth get hired by the clintons to begin with?

gonna

keep

this

POST ALIVE

Bump

Yeah and he was friends with a bar owner related to capone

>funded the jfk assassination
Whoa

wut.

Sup Forums, GET IN HERE

Well we dont know that for a fact. But we do know hes an oil baron millionaire who supposedly had a meeting a day before the jfk assassination and invited LBJ and georg bush to it.

SETH RICH

Bump

nother bump

bump

Roger Stone kept calling Seth "Marc" in a segment on info wars thought he was going senial... making more sense now.

...As per usual, it's the usual fallacious reasoning in assuming the government has such an absolutely mind boggling conspiracy running afoot yet somehow manages to do so without any leaks while the President himself just blabs classified information the Russians.

This reeks of a sad but ultimately fruitless attempt to sing LA LA LA LA EVERYTHING IS FINE NOTHING IS WRONG THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM DEMS AND LEFTIES AND LIBERALS UP TO THEIR USUAL TRICKS AGAIN SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH PLEASE GOD SOMEONE BELIEVE ME I INVESTED MY HEART AND SOUL INTO A MAN WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF A 5 YEAR OLD AND CANT THINK OF A WAY TO ASSURE MYSELF THIS WASN'T A FUCK UP BY HARPING ON YET ANOTHER FAKE FUCKING CONSPIRACY THAT NO ONE BELIEVES.

I will enjoy Trumpists watching you choke on your own tears, coughing up vomit as you've done so many times in the past.

But I will reach out! You can end this cognitive dissonance once and for all and just admit Trump is a fuck up! It's so easy! All your pain and fears and dread will be gone the instant you come to terms with reality and drop Trump! Give in!

Yep, back to Texas.

kill yourself shill

Weird looking mural on the street where Seth was killed. 2100 Flagler NW PL

CHECKED AND CHECKED

weird

Jesus christ, that piece of shit actually said LOL on twitter? FUCKING HELL

Hes a smug DNC goon, the Rich family is not in his best interest, protecting the DNC at all costs it.

Not an argument.

shill harder faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

SHILL

Hindu mural. Elephant God "Ganesha", known for holding an axe on his top right hand, and a flower in the other. Known to be the "remover of obstacles".
Nothing important?

bump

Not an argument.

Keep sucking guys!

RIP :(

Does this come up for anyone else or was it removed?

His Name was Seth Rich

WTF

Hmm something isn't right here

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867

This man lived in the neighborhood where Seth was shot.

>He stated he lived their for over 60 yrs, "I can't remember the last time i heard gunshots in this area"

cnn.com/2016/07/11/politics/seth-rich-killed-washington/

hmmmmm

Bump

Wow more infowars tier conspiracy theories lol

I love how you disconnected maggot dicked retards fall for any and every bit of fake news that falls on your lap.

Like flies on a piece of shit. The fact of the matter is Seth rich got killed during a botched robbery in D.C and another thing to note is D.C. Isn't exactly s haven for civility.

Stop falling for fake news you gullible retards.

>17 minutes since op posted
RIP OP

F

Comes up in google search but LinkedIn page is removed.

From bars Facebook page.

Exterminate jews

No jews just right

Try harder.

Not an argument.

Finally got my internet connection back...it went down quite a while.

food for thought

>>After graduating in 2011, Rich was quickly hired by a national polling company and moved to the District. Two years later, he went to the Democratic National Committee, where he worked on the development of a computer program that allows people to enter their names and have maps drawn to their polling places. It required data culled from every voter precinct in the country.

Your post wasn't an argument either
If you're going to use that as a rebuttal then at least provide an argument first faggot

>>Democrats are rolling out a new program that uses sophisticated data analysis to identify the neighborhoods that are ripest for registering new voters—potentially making the party’s registration drives far more effective. The effort underlines Democrats’ growing focus on bringing new voters into the process, with the party’s chances for electoral success increasingly hinging on boosting turnout.

t. shill

race war now

Not an argument

Number of arguments you've presented: 0
Amount of argument needed to dismiss all your posts: 0

Well, yours wasn't an argument either. They spent much less time typing their posts than you did yours, but their arguments were still exactly as reasonable and coherent as yours.

>has no argument
>expects us to counter none-argument

Go to bed shill, the shekels will still be there tomorrow.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Nobody came here to argue with you. You're a faggot and you have no friends. Kill yourself.

I copypasted my post. So, you all just got owned.

No, I'm still serious, but you still got owned.

>owned
NeoGAF is that way, kid

>awake after midnight posting on an anime board desperately seeking attention from people who hate you

Totally fucking 0wn3d

>...As per usual, it's the usual fallacious reasoning in assuming the government has such an absolutely mind boggling conspiracy running afoot
One guy was killed. What the fuck is implausible about that? It's not even a "conspiracy theory" because it only requires two people, the guy pulling the trigger and whoever told him to do it.
>yet somehow manages to do so without any leaks while the President himself just blabs classified information the Russians.
>without any leaks
But it did leak. We're talking about it right now precisely because it leaked.

Keep up the good work. We need more info.

Same could be said to you

Literally what the fucking guy I was replying to was doing. Didn't provide a single argument and then posted "not an argument" a dozen times.

Not an argument.

I'm so sleepy guys

Bump

Why don't you ask him, not me?

Just literally kill yourself. No one will miss you I promise

Guys, this isn't a shill, it's just a libcuck faggot who can't stomach the pill. Learn to spot the difference.

I didn't expect to be so successful.

At bumping the thread? You did do a good job ty

You're welcome. It helps more people see my post, after all.

Ok, great. So neither of us has made a single valid point in this thread

bumping
WE ARE AT SHILLCON 1 I REPEAT
>WE ARE AT SHILLCON 1

>Studies at Creighton
>Gets killed by cretons

Reminder that the "Uber driver" for podestas "Farmers L" group party has a MedStar email -_-

Hoo boy. It's almost like they put shit like that up just to make sure Sup Forums didn't care enough to investigate.

Every time I bring this up the conversation stops dead.

Shills in full force, JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH!

wanna help out? find these people and dox them and the shilling stops

What does it mean, family member?

shoo shoo hue

As per usual, it's the usual fallacious reasoning in assuming the government has such an absolutely mind boggling conspiracy running afoot yet somehow manages to do so without any leaks while the President himself just blabs classified information the Russians.

This reeks of a sad but ultimately fruitless attempt to sing LA LA LA LA EVERYTHING IS FINE NOTHING IS WRONG THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM DEMS AND LEFTIES AND LIBERALS UP TO THEIR USUAL TRICKS AGAIN SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH PLEASE GOD SOMEONE BELIEVE ME I INVESTED MY HEART AND SOUL INTO A MAN WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF A 5 YEAR OLD AND CANT THINK OF A WAY TO ASSURE MYSELF THIS WASN'T A FUCK UP BY HARPING ON YET ANOTHER FAKE FUCKING CONSPIRACY THAT NO ONE BELIEVES.

I will enjoy Trumpists watching you choke on your own tears, coughing up vomit as you've done so many times in the past.

But I will reach out! You can end this cognitive dissonance once and for all and just admit Trump is a fuck up! It's so easy! All your pain and fears and dread will be gone the instant you come to terms with reality and drop Trump! Give in!

Oh no

Dumb frogposter.

If you're trying to spread the truth, does it matter to who, in this day and age?

Murchison Jr or Sr.

The media is going so hard right now to cover this up

Guys! My brothers actually go to school with a Murchison in North Texas, should I be worried. I'm in D.C. right now!

Lame copy pasta. Thanks for the bump though faggo