Redpill me on director Mueller

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the appointed prosecutor for the "muh russia" investigation?

Quick Gestaltarino if hes (((our goy)))

He's an independent prosecutor that will hold Drumpf accountable.

Why do you even bother answering if you know that everyone will just glance over your comment and think "what a faggot shill" and just keep scrolling down

Im generally curious to why you do this, it seems like the biggest waist of time. How boring your life must be if this is how you spend your time

Im generally curious to why you post this, it seems like the biggest waist of time. How boring your life must be if this is how you spend your time

You are correct.

So you fags don't think that you control this board or the public sentiment.

You are fringe lunatics.

>We are taking over now!
embarassing, I like how you shills appeared en masse right now

its not that shills have suddenly appeared

(hint) a lot of your fellow pedes (xD) have turned on your dear god leader memeboy

your an even smaller minority now

You do realize that Sup Forums only gets more active when shills attack, right? Its like when you throw a rock at a hornets nest.

Every. Single. Time

I bet you love slurping on that jew cock, you good goy

KLOMPF BTFO

FRUMPF BTFO

BLARGHF BTFO

GRIMPF BTFO

BZORPT BTFO

its da juise!!

back in the 70s he worked for the fbi with agent antonian scallia.

>Former Trump supporter here...
Lmao the memes are coming true
I stopped liking Trump as well after the Syria attack but that doesn't mean the Russia narrative isn't bullshit

>doesn't even deny it

Im generally curious to why you post this, it seems like the biggest waist of time. How boring your life must be if this is how you spend your time

If you don't want to read opposite opinions, why be online at all? You could just talk to yourself and agree with everything and be happy.

>You are fringe lunatics.
But we're not the MSM or the 8% of people that are still stupid enough to listen to it

GRAFT BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if he finds no collusion, what will be the Media's spin on his appointment?

They will actually try to get him for obstruction of justice for trying to get Comey to cancel the Flynn investigation. I don't think they will be able to to impeach him or anything like that. Maybe a censure from Congress, maybe.

Flynn is fucked either way though.

>MARCH 17-20
>REGISTERED FEMALE VOTERS

Way to quote stats on the stupidest demographic of voters at a time when people still trusted him

How is Flynn fucked?

he's not

he never broke the law

Well, it's fairly obvious the HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH is working. Sup Forums has gone down 3 times today.

Is anyone going address the subject of the thread or is a slide-Seth-Rich-threads thread?

It's pretty funny that there's so many paranoid people on Sup Forums they think any non-seth rich thread is a slide thread no matter what it's content is despite there being one or more seth rich threads on the front page constantly for days.

Can't let reality get in the way of your paranoia.

they'll just attack him if he doesn't say drumpf did something wrong

nope, he and comey took down Alberto Gonzalez

Trump is fucked

Failing to disclose that he was a foreign agent for Turkey, lol

pay attention

Robert Mueller is no joke. This guy is a hard ass.

No clearly nerd virigins and their pedo boss making up lies do.

Shithead, that guy pictured is going to wreck your fucking world. Note the WORDING of his task. He's going to crawl so far upside the DNC's ass they'll be screaming for him to end it within a week.

Screencapped this post to laugh at it later

Not particularly damning, no criminal intent as it were. Paperwork bullshit. If he was working for a Democrat this wouldn't even be discussed.

Stop being faggots. Stop bumping shill threads. You should read the entire thread before posting as well.

Yes, just like the ones who screencapped before November 8th.

The bell tolls for you retard. I'm not going to bother screecapping your failure, I've seen enough of it already.

>waist of time
waist of time... watches forming a belt that keep ones pants one and function as a time piece

one... yes one on one

is the felony the lack of disclosure? or the act?

I read that he was paid by Turks to veto a military operation on Raqqa

Sort of ironic a US general would be brought down for halting a kurdish-led attack at the behest of Turks

Because he's being paid per post.

>gonad glumpf won the votes to win in more or less an electoral landslide
>his supporters are fringe lunatics

lack of disclosure under FARA is criminal but I mean, evidence of him using his powers to shill for Turkey doesn't exactly help him either

>This topic has been heavily discussed on Sup Forums for weeks
>but I want to talk about seth rich instead
>It doesn't matter if there's multiple seth rich threads on the front page
>if every thread isn't discussing seth rich it's a shill thread
>why am I the only one who can see the whole picture?