Brits, give me your honest opinion on the future of your country

I don't want the generic Sup Forums memery wherein faggots spout "it's gonna be overrun by Mudslime." If possible, I'd like an honest, well-thought out opinion, sparing the faggotry.

Do you think that you can be redeemed, once Brexit officially takes place?

Will you elect a new British Bulldog (a.k.a. my boy Winston Churchill (pic related))?

What is the political, economic, demographic, military, and cultural future of your country?

What steps would you advocate taking to ensure that it goes down the right path?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntHhdcRmUH4
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/02/britain-rejecting-child-refugees-surprise-170214081706478.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/theresa-may-commits-tories-cutting-net-migration-uk-tens-thousands/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html
rt.com/uk/388724-marry-cousin-child-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2043
>Europastan lies in ruins
>America has been partitioned by Russia and China
>South America and Africa confederate into giant unions
>Israel is nuked

>The United Isles stand as the last beacon of rational thought and critical thinking in the West

>"oi you wankah, why you carryin around dat knoif?? put it in the bloody bin ya fuckin twat"
>"s-sorry offisuh. i wont do-"
>"keep gabbing on about nothin, twat. ill check and see if youre up to date with them tv license fees. youre in for a beating if you're behind, cunt."
>"y-yes offisuh"

RULE BRITANNIA

kek

It's a tough one. Britain for all it's faults is still a pretty robust country. I don't think all the economic doom and gloom people are predicting will take place.

I doubt we will elect a new Bulldog. The age of charismatic politicians of that caliber are long gone. I mean think about it, in the internet age where every breath of a politician is under scrutiny, could a man like that possible exist? Prince Phillip is the last of that breed.

Politically it looks like Conservatives for a very long time. If they win in June, then definitely until 2022, unless another election occurs before then.

Economically we're not really great. Poverty is soaring, just like in America. More people need benefits, and the sad part is they're working people, so work doesn't pay. They still need foodbanks. There's also a lot of drama over the NHS (health service) being gutted and probably privatized. It's treated as a sort of demigod over here. People revere it.

Demographics are likely to continue as they are. More mixed people. More muslims. I don't think the Islamic threat will be the same as on mainland Europe though. Our intelligence services are incredible and they've actually stopped a lot of attacks, you just don't hear about them.

Culture is anybody's guess. Traditional culture will die off, liberalism will continue.

There's very little in the UK that I think can be done to shift it for the forseeable future. Britain is more or less a police state, one that's aimed at mostly dealing with terrorism but it also deals with people who speak out against Islam very harshly, like Tommy Robinson.

We're in for a long future of a clamp down on civil liberties whilst ruled by a fiscally conservative neo liberal party that cares first and foremost about protecting the wealth and privilege of the elites, whilst not particularly giving a flying fuck about anybody else.

Oh and as for the military, Britain is unlikely to be a powerful traditional power again anytime soon.

noice post son

Thanks. It was interesting to hear your opinion. Do you think that once Brexit is finalized, immigration will be handled strictly enough that demographic and cultural change could be minimized?

>Prince Phillip is the last of that breed.
Greek
lol

I'm actually pretty hopeful.

Care to explain? I'm not necessarily disagreeing, just curious.

Fachin ell, fpbp.

Well, Brexit means Brexit.

I think so, because whilst there were attempts to control non EU immigration, it didn't matter when we had to accept unlimited EU migrants.

However there is a scuffle between Merkel and May currently ongoing because Merkel wants Britain to still take a liberal share of EU migrants post Brexit.

In order to really know what kind of outcome to expect, the negotiations need to be finalized and a real vision for Brexit ironed out.

were 94% white 86% british white only 5% mudslime and longer there here the less children they have

I actually remember talking about this with someone a while ago, and I think those numbers are a few years old. I could definitely be wrong though. The website of the bureau of the British government that holds that information is a gigantic pain in the ass to navigate.
What hand could Merkel even play to get the U.K. so accept immigrants who would be detrimental to itself? Would she be offering E.U. tier preferential trading or something? Because if that were the case, you wouldn't even be leaving the E.U. for all intents and purposes.

>more privatisation for a quick buck
>immigration keeps increasing
>no deal brexit devastating the economy
>cost of living goes up, wages stay down
>unemployment numbers continue being disguised via temp work and zero hour contracts

All because people keep voting tory.

>whilst there were attempts to control non EU immigration

Tell me more about how Theresa May's strong and stable leadership kept controlled immigration from outside the EU higher than immigration via freedom of movement.

Winston Churchill was a massive, spiteful, soulless cunt

He was literally worse than Hitler

Hang yourself, you britaboo mongoloid piss weasel

I stand corrected, then. That is hopeful. You know, when you look at pictures of London and such, one really gets the impression that there are many more foreigners than there evidently are.

>literally worse than Hitler
>Hitler was the primary cause of the second largest loss of human life after the Black Death

Alright there guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntHhdcRmUH4
Also:
Reddit spacing, psyop, shill, slide, Tavistock, intel gatheringm think-tank.

just memes its true london is more than half shitskin but mudslimes only make 1/5 of the shitskins

Just watched it. Seems like a good movie. Maybe I'll check it out sometime.

Who are the other shitskins then? Only 2% of people in the U.K. are black.

Exact same shit we've been doing since the empire fell. Managed decline.

A few more decades of suffering, before the Russians do the decent thing and give us a fitting end.

I'll be honest for the purpose... Of ...cuck

Missed point of it turning in to utter shithole, where's everyone still talking about GREAT Britain, ignoring effects of globalisation and economic decline.

We don't want immigrant's of any kind, but none local chavs is willing to do the work or contribute to the economy.

Brexit is happening, but will it do much good in economic terms?- no!
Will it do much in immigration figures?- yes, although, instead of eastern niggas, we'll get more pakis.

Scott's, Irish, Welsh- cuck them! They have no choice, they'll have to stay for better or worse in a union.

Military and security:
Costs, lack of interest and intelligent spending has dwindled our security, but we still are and will remain significant player in the world, be it a bit of underdog of yanks, we rely on, who are the lackies of israhell. We like it or not, but will end up in some obscure conflicts, in order to be safe.

Greatest threat to our future is our future attitude and nature of apathetic kids, that are rarely ever driven or motivated to do anything positive for the nation, even ownselves, they are gladly talk bollox on the internet, the end...

Future isn't too bright, neither too dim, load of shouting and bickering with EU will end, that £100bn will end up never paid, we still going to have to find strength to make ourselves exist in accordance to the means we have...

It all hinges on brexit, people say this all the time, but its true
We won't get a "good" deal, but we should hopefully get an alright one, unless the Tories fuck everything up the economic stakes for the EU should preclude them fucking us in the butt, and treating us too harshly would only further dissent in some of the countries that are already starting to chafe under Brussels
Demographically the current trend is probably going to continue, if immigration is slowed enough assimilation should pick up pace considering how angry the public are here about the increase in people that don't view themselves as British but if immigration isn't controlled tension will keep building until it pops

Lot's of deaths of Muslim children because of inbreeding with their community.

Also the muslim birthrate is dropping compared to "white other" which is increasing. There are things to be hopeful for, but Sup Forums likes the memes too much.

Also enjoy.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/02/britain-rejecting-child-refugees-surprise-170214081706478.html
>child lol

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/theresa-may-commits-tories-cutting-net-migration-uk-tens-thousands/
(swear if this sour faced old cunt doesn't stick to that shit I'll hook her in the gabber m8)

Different categories of whites.

>White Irish
>White Other
>White British
>White Total

>(swear if this sour faced old cunt doesn't stick to that shit I'll hook her in the gabber m8)

Pic related. I crack up every time I see that shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html

From 2011...

Now in 2017 lol...

rt.com/uk/388724-marry-cousin-child-death/

fine except more PC but alt least chinks are not that much criminal

I didn't know that they fell under the category if shitskins.

>a.k.a. my boy Winston Churchill
Good goy

>It's for clubbin' snakes Lisa.

They don't, they fall into categories like
>Afro-Caribbean
>African
>Asian
>Oriental (this one might have been changed can't remember)

British - Indian
British - Chinese
British - Pakistani
British - Bangladeshi
British - Asian/other

Black/Black British are added together for some reason.

British - Mixed
Irish traveler. Our census is quite specific with racial profiles, so there's no obfuscation like in France or other places.

Simpsons faces get me.

top notch lad

I was worried about Brexit and how it could damage an already fragile economy - I am still gloomy about it but I will be alright, as my girlfriend and I earn £140k per year between us (not in London, in Manchester so money goes further).

I can see a further divide between cities and everywhere else. I grew up in a smallish north west industrial town, went to uni and moved away and never came back, but it amazes me the difference in attitute on nearly every political subject between city folk and town folk.

where I grew up was staunchly labour, but younger people now seem are far more right wing than their parents were at the same age

I've always voted Labour or Green, but 100% won't vote Labour this year. The left is truly eating itself in this country. 250,000 momentum members have destroyed the Labour party.

It will be a shame when Scotland leaves, and then northern ireland.

Maybe it is because I am a child of Thatcher but I find it hard to care that places like Sunderland, Wales, South West etc are going to get fucked by brexit, because they voted for it. I'll be fine, so fuck 'em.

Churchill was the same fucking traitorous fool who destroyed the British Empire in the first place you dumbass. He fought for the interest of his Jewish backers over the interests of his people and the White race, and he did so knowingly. BASED Winston Churchill is the individual most responsible for Britain's current humiliation and disgrace.

What board are you even on?

Honestly go and live in Germany or France because you're missing the woods for the trees. This is about liberty, not economy

Does that book talk about how he had Jews executed in Egypt?

Just curious.

Liberty in what regard?

Look up negative and positive rights and try and work out the (dwindling) differences between US and UK and the rest of Europe and how this effects the wide scope of society

As in workers rights? US is terrible, UK is getting worse, many other countries have much better workers rights.

I don't know but I what I do know is that Churchill could have worked to end the war with generous peace offerings from Hitler in 1940 (when something like 100,000 people had died) but instead he went with WW2 alongside Bolshevik scum and had 50 million Europeans killed in the process.

Churchill is an ultimate traitorous cuck and his statues will be among the first destroyed in the new world we will someday salvage from the European genocide that was WW2.

Speaking of Jews, they are always willing to forsake one of their own when it gets in the way of their grand ambitions.

>pic related

It has nothing to do with workers rights mate

We'll be ok. I think we'll be a lot poorer over the next decade but we'll bounce back.

Ever watch a doc on how we got the a bomb? Made it up in sheds with fuck all budget basically. We're resourceful and smart.
I also reckon we'll become more racist so pakis might even leave.

But I'm an optimist.

Britain is full of traitors and cowards. It's just going to get worse.

Cuck the workers!
We've always been opressive towards peasants, we've benefited from trade, not manufacturing, now though...

Wow, that guy is uber-cucked. Even Swedes would call him cucked.

how about you explain what you mean instead of being obtuse?

Yeah but I put white other as I'm half Italian. Still pasty white though. Sunburnt actually.

It's gone

POZ

>Also the muslim birthrate is dropping compared to "white other" which is increasing. There are things to be hopeful for, but Sup Forums likes the memes too much.

Thank you for posting this :(

pajeets chinese south east asians most of the blacks are in the cities like london