He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Prove that one of those things happened.

Republicans would never have stooped so low to make up so much bullshit to facilitate such a thing in the first place. Because it didn't happen.

Democrats have shown only that Democracy means nothing to them.

They? Republicans? The people pissing their pants right now? Obama could have, and did, get away with a lot of horrid shit because the media apparatus did not care.
Fucking leaflanders

DNC rigged 2008 too. That's why Hillary became Secretary of State, and why Debbie Wassermann Schultz became head of DNC, you kikeleaf.

elections can't be rigged sweetie honey doodle pie hun

Topkek

That's what the FBI's looking into but Trump keeps sticking his dick into the pie and wondering why it makes him and his administration look even more suspicious every time.

>benghazi
>birtherism
>d-d-d-death p-p-panels

>Prove that one of those things happened
Seven words you would never have been able to hear over the lynch mob stringing Obama up had the rolls been reversed

Know why Trump isn't gone yet?
Because there's no evidence of anything.

Yeah, okay... occupy democrats.

Drumpfcucks deflection is going through the roof today! The more deflection posts I see the harder I get. Thanks Trump!

Butt obongo did.

Remember that time Obama revoked the 7th amendment for a year and no Democrat gave a shit?

2011 NDAA

> black

He is half black honey.

We never would have found out about it because the press wouldn't have reported it and if they did it would be reported as nothing unusual.

The difference being the media would never have put out the hit pieces against Obama that make the ignorant angry.

Obama also did far worst. Libya. Destabilizing Syria with Yemen and SA collusion.

Are you kidding? Any time that nigger did anything the media treated it as a non-story and brushed it off. Republicans don't get that treatment. It's why you still hear, 24/7, unfounded unproven allegations against Trump.

When the fuck did anyone talk about Hillary taking money for state favors out of the middle east? On fringe message boards? Maybe they'd laugh it off on the news, say it was unfounded, and lie for her like their masters tell them to.

You mean like how he put pressure on the Justice Department to not indict cliton?

>Yemen

I mean Qatar

>foreign adversary
Are we back in the Cold War or something? Aren't the USA and Russia allies?

Hitler the Berlin wall? I sure hope this is some form of humor

Can you imagine if Trump signed NDAA? Holy fuck CNN would still be talking about how he threw away Anerican rights, this is fascism, etc. Reddit would have to buy a google tier server facility to handle the daily shilling.

This fucking nigger did far worse than anything Trump is accused of. At there is proof to back that shit up.

When did the Republicans get together to start an impeachment process of Obama?

Proof that he even fucking said that, or GTFO.

Sure ok. But when he covers up a bombing of a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Kunduz nobody really seems to care.

A quarter inch micro penis doesn't count, Stubby.

If the roles were reversed he would be getting literally worshipped.

>its okay for me to be a huge faggot 24/7 for months because of things i perceive other people would have done