There are people on here, right now, who do not own a single firearm

>There are people on here, right now, who do not own a single firearm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry sweetie, i don't have to compensate for my penis

Oh? How many foot-pounds of muzzle energy can your penis put out? I hope it's enough to reach at least 13" of penetration in calibrated ballistic gelatin.

did you just assume the name of his sexual organ

i have a bb gun and a crossbow
lock and load

Get yourself at least a shotgun cert, bruv.
Crossbows are pretty great, though.

because you dont have one, bitch

*unsheathes butterknife*

/thread

my penis is nice, thanks

Noguns are lost or live in a cucked state/nation

Guns are so harmful. We should ban all guns in all first world countries.

>posts the gen1

Pleb tier shit. Get on that FDE frame gen 2 life.

I have no use for one and I'd rather spend money on my car if I need a vanity project.

>no holsters

fpbp

too poor

Sounds like an excellent way to have no first world countries.

Haha, holy shit. I haven't seen you in ages. Who's going to show up next? Kagami?

BTFO by the proto oldfag himself

one day OP, one day

You're more likely to be killed by lightning.

You never know whats next.

What the fudge did you just fudging say about me, you little sweetie? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Honey class and I’m responsible for hugs of babies world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed snuggles. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of sweetness and I’m the mommy of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another daddy. I will nuzzle you the fudge out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fudging words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie to me over the internet? Think again pumpkin. As we speak I am contacting all my fellow honey buns and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the cuddle party, baby doll. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your cuddle-virginity. You’re fudging comfy, schnookums. I can be anywhere, anytime and spoon you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my jammies. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild nannies and I will use them to their full extent to hug your pinchable cheeks off the face of this continent, you little sweetie. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fudging tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gosh darn silly billy. I will squee all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking snug as a bug in a rug, sugar bear.

How does it feel to own a MEME GUN?

whats pol today and guns

I have just a bbgun :(

Pretty fuckin good.

Wounding potential on par with 9mm+P against unarmored targets, and maintains that potential against targets wearing up to III-a Kevlar soft armor.

Because mybe we dont have drug dealin -white women raping - niggers

What should be my first firearm?
AR-15?
Mossberg 500 / Remington 870?
Ruger 10/22?

Glock 19
Steyr M9-A1

One of these two.

I have had two guns given to me and never bought one. You wish you were American

AR-15's can be had for cheap right now. Companies churned out guns in anticipation for the election and there hasn't been any panic buying since then. Check out the M&P 15 Sport 2. They're really affordable.

Probably the ar15. Nearly as easy to shoot as the .22, actually useful for things other than target practice

I live in NYC where it's practically impossible to legally own one

Because I'd just break down and use it for suicide.
>inb4 Do It Faggot
I will, alright? I just have to tie up some loose ends in the next few months.

It sucks OP. I wish I had a gun, but I'm going to wait until I actually have my own place to live in.

19 years old, can't get a handgun

When you pick up a knife, do you instinctively use it to slash your wrists?

When Canada's current laws came into effect, suicide by firearm went down, but suicide by hanging went up by the same amount, leaving an identical total suicide rate.

No reason you can't get your RPAL now. It takes a few months.

I own 5, and am about to buy a 6th on sunday.

Sig P250
Beretta 92fs
M&P Shield
Glock 19
LWRC M6ICDI

You can if you buy private party. Over 21 law is only for FFLs. Make sure you mention it upfront to the buyer though, people are skittish. I bought a Beretta 96 at 18. I had experience with rifles and shotguns at that point though, and I'd still recommend a rifle first. Easier to shoot.

Shit, nevermind, I think that only applies to concealed carry.

If you are looking for a rifle, get some decent AR-15. 16 inch. No 14.5+1.5inch brake meme guns.

and i feel sorry for them

not really

its their choice after all.

Out of all the meme guns, 14.5 is probably the least memish. Maybe not a good first ar15 though.

Depends. If you get a permanently mounted brake, if it can have a suppressor rapidly mounted on it, it's still a good option.

Thanks, will probably go with the AR-15.

Cheers, user.

>When you pick up a knife, do you instinctively use it to slash your wrists?
No, because I know it has an abysmal failure rate and I don't want to pull some shitty 'cry for help'. Same reason I won't try to stop my heart with loperine or use another pharmaceutical.

It'll have to be carbon monoxide, or a gun.

I've been procrastinating buying one, but damn this latest shit makes me convinced I need to buy one before it's too late.

>tfw I own 27 guns

Cheers leaf

Failure is pretty common with firearms, as well. Imagine leaving yourself disfigured and permanently quadriplegic. Unless you know someone who'll put you out of your misery for you, you could make your situation go from bad to worse.

On the flip side, shooting sports are very soothing, mentally. Especially precision target shooting.

Yeah, waiting for SHTF is too late to fill out a 4473.

seo is literally best girl

>H&K mags

The problem is the people I live with.

Are they going to panic because you have a little piece of plastic in your wallet?

Left handed shooter here, 21st birthday is next week and I plan on getting myself a birthday handgun.

Currently looking at the Beretta Nano, do you faggots have any other recommendations for left handed shooters?

You can get the license, sit on it, then buy a gun whenever you move out.

I haven't seen you around in awhile.

Those HK faggots always post these to deliberately confuse people in an act they call "spotting newfags." In reality it's a rather uncommon meme that's only relatively known within the HK (((community))). Basically, some photographer was paid to take pretty pictures of the gun but he don't know how to load the mags, and ended up literally doing it backwards. Honestly this joke is le reddit xddd tier

Five-seveN master race is ambi.

Anybody who's seen the ad would get the meme dude. Its been floating around for years

other yurokeks, dont get baited into posting your guns because the EU commissars will get ya.

How much does your average hand gun go for at the US? What does a box of 9mm cost?
I know nothing

So sad, such a nice weapons but you will never kill humans with them, their only real purpouse. i bet youre only shooting fucking water bottles and feeling a badass.

top kek.

I don't put my tripcode on anymore.

I wouldn't pass a background check. I could probably borrow one if the SHTF. The best years of my life are gone though, I don't have a wife or children to protect. I guess I could try to die hard like Bruce Willis but dying easy seems like a good option too.

How much did you get the red tips for?

Box of 50 rounds of 9mm FMJ is around $9-15 for 50 rounds.

Average good quality handguns run $400-600.

Picked up my M9-A1 for $400 or $450, can't remember exactly what.

getting a FOID card seems like pain
I at least want a handgun though

I'm saving money right now.

You can get a Smith and Wesson Shield for $200 bucks anymore. Ammo is around $10 for a box of 30 too.

Used, reliable shotguns are cheap as hell as well.

You can get a functional handgun, brand new, for like 200 bucks. Something like a Glock will run you 600 bucks, though.

If you don't mind it having holster wear, you could buy an old police issued firearm. They are usually carried a lot and shot very little.

Hey, those things cost money

saving for a gun I mean.

Red tips are Elite Ammunition ProtecTOR (original version). They ran like $1.50 per round. They are pretty hot. They are just a 40gr V-Max and will only penetrate Level II Kevlar, but not III-a. Pretty potent so long as the threat isn't wearing III-a.

How do you like the steyr? I'm a stupid faggot who gravitates to anything that isn't a glock and the sights seem cool

>Are they going to panic because you have a little piece of plastic in your wallet?
concealed carry is for pussys. Wear it visibly and with pride.

Answer honestly: How much would you pay for an all-metal pistol in 5.7x28 that uses five-seven mags?

I'm amazed your mother let's you keep a gun in her house considering your psyche history

Couple hundred for a brand new one from a store. Bullet cost depends on calliber. 22 lr is about 35 bucks for a brick of 500.

kek

Illegal so no

Concealed carry is, unfortunately, very difficult to do lawfully in Canada. ATC's exist, but unless you're "well liked" by the police or work specific jobs you won't get one.

I drink too much to have firearms

I'm imagining something similar to a 1911. Probably $1000ish if it were super reliable.

The weight of an all metal pistol combined with the very low recoil of 5.7x28 would make for a super fun range gun. I've often though of a modified 1911 that uses its own design of mags chambered in 5.7x28.

You got a felony?

Feels bad man.

Alright cunts, so set me straight. I was told by a /k/ommando buddy of mine that Trump's appointment to the Bureau of Things that Are Fun Etc is actually a pretty cool guy who will make some good changes. When can see silencers and short barrels and automatic weapons made after 1984, or whenever it was?

Quick google search says that you can get a firearm license in SK, though semi-automatics and handguns are banned for civilian use.

>Failure is pretty common with firearms

How is this even possible if you just put it to your head? Are these people drunk and fuck up the trigger pull THAT bad?

Underrated post

>Falling for the fermented jew

What's the circle thing holding the one redtip?

Bullets often yaw in flesh and ricochet/fragment off bones. Handguns are especially underpowered (It's like stabbing someone with an ice pick) and even a shot directly to the brain isn't necessarily going to kill you. There are people who have survived getting literal railroad spikes through their brains.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

Ever see someone in a movie just put it in their mouth or under their chin? Good ways of having the bullet just go through their face and not hit anything vital or just nick their spine, leaving them quadriplegic but very much alive, as previously mentioned.

The ultimate clipazine.

That's a P(S)90 magazine. It rotates the rounds so that they can be loaded into the chamber.