Is donald trump REALLY getting impeached?

I am legitimately worried guys.

viralthread.com/impeachment-of-donald-trump-officially-called-for-in-congress/?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=vt

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/how-the-impeachment-process-works-trump-clinton.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAN THIS FAGGOT

The Democrats wanted to impeach him for putting ketchup on his well done steak.
They want more than anything to catch him ridding dirty. But they'll never catch the rooster.

Honestly, probably.

pls gib traffic goyim

Yes. It's over guys

The Kushner/Soros connection isn't to be ignored

Wait, do you actually think he won't?

Dude's fucked

Seriously why the fuck does no one talk about it? Everytime I mention it nothing. It's like we forgot he exists

>For the 1 bazillionth time, faggot

No.

No.. and I'm not worried. The MSM thinks they actually have power to promote their fake news propaganda. Didn't work out for them with Hillary. I don't see it working out now.

I'm ready to kill some liberals in a civil war

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/how-the-impeachment-process-works-trump-clinton.html?_r=0

>First, the House of Representatives votes on one or more articles of impeachment. If at least one gets a majority vote, the president is impeached — which essentially means being indicted. (In both the Nixon and the Clinton cases, the House Judiciary Committee considered the matter first.)

>Next, the proceedings move to the Senate, which holds a trial overseen by the chief justice of the Supreme Court.

>A team of lawmakers from the House, known as managers, play the role of prosecutors. The president has defense lawyers, and the Senate serves as the jury.

>If at least two-thirds of the senators find the president guilty, he is removed, and the vice president takes over as president.

Not happening with this Senate or Congress. GOP knows it. Dems know it. Which prompts the question: why all the fuzz?

And if people thought liberals got their jimmies rustled a lot with Trump, hollee shit just wait til they get a load of Mike.

Comeyfag, under oath, no interference. Learn to read and stay current, you aids patient sperg.

Trump will not be impeached fuck off shill

Pretty sure Maxine Waters hasn't let a single day pass since November 8th without demanding Trump be impeached.

It was always a given that they'd get around to impeaching him sooner or later. The dems would impeach him for farting in public and the GOPe was just waiting for a shred of an excuse. (Actually removing him is way too high of a threshold though.) OTOH since polls show GOP voters overwhelmingly side with Trump over congressional republicans it's complete electoral self-destruction, but I believe the establishment is comfortable with the idea of a one-party state so they'll probably do it anyway.

Best to get it out of their system early in my view.

He's gonna get impeached, but they won't remove him. I'd say 50-60 Senators will vote for removal, but you need 66. Of course, once they fail to remove him that's when the social unrest begins.

They're literally fantasizing about it.

They should go back and watch the tapes of the Clinton impeachment to remind themselves what a sad, pointless shitshow it would be. OTOH I'm sure Trump wouldn't mind the 10 point poll bump.

They may try, but it won't work. At the end of all this, I think the Dems are going to look like retards. They're going to spend the next 4 years at this insane pace, and everyone is going to be exhausted with the 'scandals'.

Wish they'd had these balls back when W was president. They just rolled over and took it from him. And now that we've got a president who doesn't seem to want to start wars or fuck over the country, they're going absolutely apeshit.

this, honestly
if we ever get to that point, trump is going to enjoy the ride more than anyone else

but, again, we won't. trump is not the one with the most to lose

>Is donald trump REALLY getting impeached?
No.

No. But even if he does he'll survive. Runes tell all.

TRUMP WILL NEVER BE IMPEACHED
stop worrying OP!