We Won

Finally there is a special prosecutor.

Now this investigation will be prolonged until the midterms and we will beat you over the head with this just like you did Hillary and her FBI investigation.

It's going to be a bloodbath.

All that hard work finally paid off.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/15/preview_2018_senate_results_with_rcps_interactive_tool.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's going to be a bloodbath
yep. just not how you think.

>dragging out an investigation for a year and a half
>good for democrats in the midterms

Hey look, it's a Democrat Hillary supporter who is in Malaysia to fuck little kids. The apple never falls far from the tree.

Was that a threat? Oh my god you fascists are making threats of violence! On Sup Forums of all places!

And yes, it's a credible threat because you're a FACIST. Everyone knows progressives are non violent so what OP said wasn't an incitement to violence.

Republicans are gonna lose a lot of districts in 2018.
Mark my words.

The general public already bought into this whole Russia narrative. Its not going away, at least not after the midterms.

The people will not vote for traitors that side with Russia. It's over. We won

>The general public already bought into this whole Russia narrative
No they don't. You're not even American.

>Malaysia
>we won

what?

Also most of the seats going up in the midterm election are dem seats, even if they sweep it's not that much of a gain for them.

Nigga you stupid and gay

It worked with Hillary didn't it.
And she still got 3 million more votes.

Like you did anything you fat neckbeard

>if we grind our divisive and exclusionary narrative down peoples throats 24/7/365 for the next year and a half, by then SURELY they'll come around to seeing things our way! There's no way this could cause resentment from moderates and completely wear out the enthusiasm of our voter base, RIGHT??? I mean you know what they say, the more you hear flaming queers and nasally Jews repeat something, the MORE AND MORE YOU LOVE IT!!!!

Denying reality doesn't make it go away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>And she still got 3 million more votes.
And lost.

If you guys had only looked back to 2010, when it all started to fall apart. YOU NEVER CHANGED LEADERSHIP! You didn't learn anything.

Well that's my point.
Imagine how much worse this will be for the Republican party.

>he doesn't realize comey and trump are working together

When given the choice to vote for Democrats or Russian-allied traitors.

The choice is pretty clear.

It's over. This was plan was in the books the moment Trump won the election.

You can't stop it now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My my some Leftist shill cucks trying to use scary story telling tactics. LOL. Consistent regurgitating of never ending fantasy stories as if you were some doom fortune teller or something. Give me a fucking break. I still have not found any formidable evidence to give even a slight rats ass to OP. Oh but please do dream up more fantasy stories. It gives me a huge erection...

Mike, just stop it. Go to sleep. No need to be this obvious.

walter white is only half redpilled. cucked in the beginning then still cucked because he gives to much a shit

Well it's not a fantasy. It is happening right now.

Get used to it.

>Malaysia
>happening

Malaysian Tsunami when

Wow. You guys really have a shitty political system. You haven't won anything; your country is fractured and the business of governing isn't getting done.

You're going to end up with a civil war or domestic terrorism influx if this shit keeps on.

>Oh look how fucked MSM is right now
>Haha America must be totally fucked! After all the MSM portrays things as they really are, said no one ever!

Of course it looks like chaos. But only the brainpuppets are running around confused like rodents or simply shutting down altogether. That's because the influence of shills is drowning in the instinctual collectivist bucking of generations-old control tactics.

tl:dr= Not pretty for MSM

The funny part is this is I can't tell whether the leaf didn't realize that's a Malaysian flag or not.

>Well that's my point.
It's pretty confusing what your point is, to be honest.

God I wish Trump would declare martial law and the day of the rope would begin.

>she still got 3 million more votes
No, She didn't

are you the same kebab chick that makes Sup Forums comics?

special counsel you dipshit
there's no crime to prosecute thus no special prosecutor
do you guys even listen or read what's going on

>it's time for a game of "ignorant or just memeing?"

Wow you rearry show us a ting or two Jungrer nigger!!
So crevrer! You a rear big time Charrie san now!!!
How you appoint Speciar Plosecuter from in da Jungrer cunt?

Yes she did you idiot.

Democrats already won. Even if the investigation goes nowhere, the damage would already be done by then.

Holy fuck, he must be a Malaysian then! If only there were some magical way to spoof your country of origin...

Of course you being the descendant of the dregs of British society, I wouldn't really expect you to know that.

You know, the alternative is that everyone sees the democrats are unhinged loons who keep trying to impeach the president and nobody votes for them in 2018.

right because you'll win the house and senate with no message other than "we're not republicans"

If it's so easy to spoof a flag, why are you still posting with the worst one?

>Unhinged
>Trump himself appointed a special counsel

Not sure if that's gonna happen there buddy.

Second worse, friend. Your prison flag still has your master's stamp on it.

kek

>descendant of the dregs of British society

Leafs are basically the same thing, but with the french and Scottish.

At least the Australians were pretty autonomous for most of their history.

You were the Queens bitch until you decided to get that gay flag.

if you're so sure, why not just declaring your source?

>being servants of the first superpower is worse than being servants of a tree
This is why nobody likes you.

This.

By the time the mid terms come there will hardly be any DNC left. Look what Trump signed the other day:
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

They can't cheat their way back into office now. When Trump finally does legislation for term limits, the entire DNC will be wiped out in a pen stroke as almost all of them are old guard.

Day of the rope is at hand

Trump is toast.

looks like she lost by 74 votes, by my count.

(((Electoral college))) votes.

FRONALD DRUMPFFFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking Bluepilled retards, all of you.
I do not understand how you can be that fucking retarded. Get back to twerking in the streets and stretching your saggy assholes. Faggot shitskin jewish cunts.

WHILE MALE PRIVILEGE!

>its over drumpghfhfhhh ure impeached

says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

Only retarded college kids believe that. The longer they stall the more the left gets redpilled. Remember, everyone is more centrist than they'd like to admit

Rick Wilson
Louise Mensch
Evan McMullin
the rest of Never Trump

the day of the rope draws near. plans are already in the making. Tell your kids you love them.

(((australia)))

your fantasy isn't reality.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Finally there is a special prosecutor.
user, I don't know how to tell you this...

You have no idea how much I love the coincidence detector meme. It exposes how much a of Jewish trick EVERYTHING is

His name was Seth Rich. sage

>threatened by representative democracy
Good goy, accept Zionist control.

Impeach the guy who is for Trans and gay rights

Next in line, thy guy who (rightfully) believes in zapping gays straight.

Servants. You said it best.

guess what?

the Dems lose in 2018

RCP is already calling seat that they have no chance of winning.

lul

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/15/preview_2018_senate_results_with_rcps_interactive_tool.html

pic related for projection if Trump is at 45% approval. you better hope his numbers dont rise.

plus the dems just spent all there political capital on huge nothing burger.

have funning getting laid off from CTR a second time

Dude, your shithole desert country was literally a prison. It festered alone for a while, and presto, Australians. All rapists at heart still.

FIGHT FOR TRUMP 2018

VOTE GOP

Draw me like one of your Malay girls

FIGHT FOR TRUMP!

Vote GOP 2018

Protect Trump! Vote Republican!

You lost, because the American people have rejected your leftist ideology. Even if you get trump out, you'll just get another republican because the people have rejected your party's platform. So no matter what, you still lose

Bravo, but you're from CA :(

>Mistakes Malaysia for US
>Then Mistakes US for Australia

what is with leafs and dropping 50 iq points when it comes to flags?

Sage shill thread and move on

Also, reminder the special counsel is irrelevant, as he has no new powers the investigators under obama had.

What's really going to make or break everything is the Comey memo. If the memo doesn't exists, no accusation against trump will stick. If it does, Trump will resign by next week.

Healthcare should go, get off your arse you fat fuck.

EPA= Muh global warming.

Public education is nothing more than a con to keep the masses retarded

Free the market?bad?

Every major media outlet is owned by ((them)), not as free as you think it is.

USA is a democratic republic, not a "democracy", and even if you did lose your sacred democracy your country might actually get a bit better.
>>Fascism in the USA today baby.

> If the memo doesn't exists

if its anything like every other single piece of evidence they've been looking, it wont exist either

Dude you're in fucking Malaysia. Eat shit faggot.

Reminder to report Malaysian mike for ban evasion. He created those stupid Christ cuck comics that he shillef on pol trying to get people to donate to his patron

Just throwing this rally cry out there!

FIGHT FOR TRUMP 2018!

HEED THE CALL!

TO THE POLLS MY BROTHERS!

"WE WILL LET THE DEMOCRATS TAKE TRUMP WITHOUT A FIGHT?"

"TIME TO PROTECT, TIME TO FIGHT for the MAN THAT WILL FIGHT FOR US!"

"FOR FREEDOM!"

"FIGHT FOR TRUMP 2018!"

It doesn't matter if the special counsel finds anything or not.

The important thing is this will be prolonged until after the midterms in which the Rs will lose bigly.

This was always the strategy and you people were too blind to see it.

It's late, and Australians are retarded. I was just using the method to think like an aus, to lower myself to that level. Looks like it worked.

Hope you can make 1000 seats back. LMFAO

>Trump himself appointed a special counsel
What a lie, Ronerstein did.

The best part is that after june 1 senate rules will su set and reconciliation will no longer be available meaning it goes back to needing 60 votes to break filibusters in the Senate.
Even if the dems dont get the house in 2018 Trimp.can still be shut down completely.
This shit is fantastic because it is in effect paralyzing his agenda

someone... make the poster already.

FIGHT FOR TRUMP 2018

Re-elect your Republican Senator/House representative. Mobilize.

Trump is under assault! Are you men? Then get out and help him. Keep the Democrats at bay.

It is possible that republicans will get BTFO in the midterms, but only because most of them are corrupt snakes no different than the dems. But chances are it won't happen, because democucks will run the foulest "woman of color" they can find.

Oh you mean maxxine waters... fucking shitskin

>>The general public already bought into this whole Russia narrative.
A pity that none of it will actually make them vote for democrats. Trump's people will vote for him, who is being motivated to vote for your party based on this scandal alone?

Republicans fall in line, remember that.

Why the fuck do you want Mike Pence to be president so badly?

>The important thing is this will be prolonged until after the midterms in which the Rs will lose bigly.
No they won't, because Trump will either be gone or be immune by that point. If its shown all the news media was lying about a non-existant memo, Trump will be able to point out to an unambigious fake news report for as long as he pleases, all russia scaremongering down the drain.

Ignore it if you will, but accusing Trump by means of a document that's unclassified and thus easy to verify its existence (but not doing it) will be the armour Trump needs to get the Russia thing behind him because, after all, why trust the media?

The main thing that makes me say that is the lack of a FOIA request. Or even, say, a picture from a phone. Or hell, any of the thousands of ways an unclassified memo can make its way to the news. Why would the NYT not even attempt to get a copy of it, but just accept it through the phone?

>hurrr durrr im only pretending to be retarded

WE CAN'T LET DRUMPF GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

They need to rally the Trump brigade. The only way to protect Trump is to re-elect GOP congressmen.

Fight for Trump 2018 SuperPac. Sounds beautiful.

>we

This is a Shareblue shill thread, paid for by the Democratic party.

America isn't at war with Russia you stupid cunt.

Former dem here.

Every day I'm thankful I had enough sense to leave the Left. Trump has his genuine faults, no doubt, but leaving power in the hands of these obstructionist do nothing libs would've been a disaster for us all.

>malaysia
>najib blackout election
>1mdb

Its almost as if you dont live in a corrupt shithole.

I remember during the general election, i would use google news a lot. It was a abundance of all MSM and some smaller news organizations. I remember every day i would see like 3 new articles that would be titled a variation of

>It's the beginning of the end for Trump

It would have some filtered picture of donald trumps face where they made him look very pale or very orange. The messed with his skin color for some reason.

Again and again, i would sift through these. I stopped clicking on most WPo, Hpo, Nyt, and the smaller branches as well. It was all the same shit, day after day. They never had any real material to it. It was just a picture of Donald Trump and a big title. The articles where like 3 paragraphs long and would just repeat that "he isn't doing well" and he is "losing support".

They came out in more and more abundance as we got closer.

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO TRUMP.

This is what they are doing. They are probing.

>push a bunch of retarded articles for 3-4 weeks
>talk about impeachment
>see response
>repeat

Ironically they could have swept the 2016 election if they put anyone who wasn't a heinously offensive harpy who overstayed her welcome up for Prez.

This is why Russia will win.

I don't think we lost anything on that list. In fact he protected our democracy.