Heres a true personal story amid all this political bullshit:

Heres a true personal story amid all this political bullshit:

>be 21, white russian male
>live in toronto, inspecting telecommunication manholes.
>get offered to do fiber design in sudbury
>everything is going well, went from 15/h to 22/h
>everything is going well
>meet a native girl at a party
>we hook up
>start dating
>while out of town, catch her lying
>says shes at home
>swears on her mothers grave shes not clubbing
>drive like a lunatic 200km
>shes passed out in club outfit at her sisters
>get into a fight, break up
>she promises it will never happen again
>i trust her.
>2 years later
>sleeps all day, smokes nothing but weed all day
>works a degenerate job at a bingo hall working night shifts
>hook her icloud up with mine
>see her out in a park at 3am
>she says shes at starbucks
>follow her via GPS
>she catches on
>starts tailing it back to the apartment
>confront her
>i was with "jenny"
>prove it
>"ill call her and she'll tell you
>call her bluff
>she admits she was out with a guy playing pokemon go
>lose my shit
>promises it will never happen again
>4 years later
>catch her spending lots of time with another Joe
>claims he's gay
>pictures of him all over her phone
>claims hes gay
>check his fb
>interested in women
>wow, never knew gays are into women
>confront her
>she says shes free to do whatever she wants.
>threaten a break up again for the 100th time.
>shes says fine just go
>willing to throw everything down the drain over some faggot
>5 years wasted.
>tried to neck myself.
>too pussy
>tried to suffocate myself with garbage bag
>too pussy
>get fucken drunk af and post this story on Sup Forums
>i am the biggest cuck ive ever known.

how does a pussy kill himself?
I need advice.

see, the real problem is that you didn't kill yourself immediately after fucking a native chick.

take a breather dude, ain't worth it.

also retarded story if true, maybe you'll learn to cut the relationship after a fuck up.

What i dont get is why do people even offer second chances.
If people break your trust they are inevitably going to do it again. Its in their nature

shes a chronic liar and we broke up 2 days ago for good, neither want each other. its over.
shes cool, still fucking having a good time
im having daily anxiety attacks over this.
still bound by out apartment lease till january.
what the fuck do i do

Remove Chug.

agree with this user

no bitch is worth dying over, just keep keeping on and make a good future for yourself, you may find a better woman or maybe not, be happy, if you can't be happy be rich.

she doesnt recognize your significance in her life. Just leave. No point. Never look back, dont you dare. NEVER LOOK BACK.

>i trust her.

Coвceм дypaк?

>native girl
>native girl
>native girl

da.. polney debil.
shto delat?
we share rent. we're common law. legally married.
im fucked

Just leave her.
Leave the whole thing behind.
Find a new place to live.
CUT ALL CONTACT.
Do not tell her where you live.
Do not talk to her period.
Do not talk to her friends.
She has to be out of your life.

Begin sorting yourself out.
Anxiety should stop after you cut contact.
DO NOT LOOK BACK.
Do not look back.

natives are literally the niggers of canada.

why are you putting up with this shit from a worthless gas sniffing chug ?

>she admits she was out with a guy playing pokemon go

tfw gf doesn't want to play pokemon go with me.
why live?

pokemon go was not around two years ago

>russian

Wow you are a disgrace to our fellow comrades with your cuckery, now go drink a glass of vodka, wrestle a bear and harden the fuck up.

my time line is all fucked sorry like i said been drinking. we've been in a relationship for 5 years total

You've been gettin' cucked from day number one. Top kek. Don't kill yourself--you're prime bull prepping material. Society needs you.

she seemed different, independent.

i guess she became dependent on me

dont worry bro. I had a beautiful russian girlfriend who ripped my heart out then spat in my face when i was down, and is now enjoying her single life riding multiple shades and shapes of cocks.
But what makes it easier for you I should think, is you know shes trash. A weed smoking, cheating, lying slob. So why kill yourself over someone so worthless? Sure she was your baby and thats a long time you were together, but dont kill yourself over some dirty stoner lying slob man.
Russians are glorious people, they dont neck themselves over stupid whores.

Let her stay with him and realize in her own time how much a cunt she is. Improve yourself man.

But some advice you can take away from these last 5 years, is stop being so naive and trusting to someone who shows over and over again that they're a lying cheating bitch.

Fly over to NZ mate I'll put a bullet in your head for ya

you deserve it thats for sure

as long as you pay for the ticket, its a deal

Our native girls are crazy too. Having your heart torn out by a woman is part of a man's life though. All things pass, cut contact and don't look back.

have a good ole "hunting accident" yeh?

>Pokemon Go
>4 years later
Nice LARP

/thread

Aбcoлютный кaкхoльд. Oтвpaтитeльнo!

Tы нe Pyccкий. Tы фэггoт пeдик yблюдoк

>catch her lying
and the you cut her off and move on except you wasted the next forever. You probably even knew before then that she was garbage. Just kys kys snow nigger

as soon as you said you drove 200km to check to see if she was partying or not you lost me. if youre that much of an insecure bitch you dont need a relationship you need to grow a fucking pair of balls. then you wasted another 3 years and are now finally paying for it

lesson learned, care about yourself first, not worrying about if your fuck hole is scheming on you. youll learn this in time i promise

>A yobaniy listok

Bannock bum got you cuffin homey. Sort yourself out.

>move up north and date a native

Absolutely pathetic

im not disagreeing with you. absolutely right.
everyone, my friends, my family all told me to leave this bitch behind.
im an emberassment to the russians and any other males out there. tahts why i tried to kill myself. but like i said. big fucking cucking pussy i am

Controlling self esteem issues for OP. I'm sorry you had shitty parents. Girls will be like this until 25ish, or sometimes into their 30's if they get a rise out of a controlling bf that funds their lifestyle.

Dude, I'm a way bigger cuck than you were, and I'm still here.

>date lunatic
>find out she lied about being raped
>find out she lied about her parents abusing her
>find out she lied about her parents abusing her autistic brother
>find out she stole a bunch of my shit
>mfw I find out she was lying *after* I called child protective services on her parents
>mfw I learn all this six months after she got drunk and backed me into a corner screaming and waving a knife at me
>mfw I stuck around after her gaslighting and emotional abuse drove me into stress-induced psychosis and got me checked into a mental hospital
>mfw I stuck around after it happened again
>mfw I thought this was all normal female behavior

Just don't kill yourself while you're drunk, OK? Especially not over a bad apple like her. You're young and inexperienced, and you didn't know what kind of behavior is not worth tolerating. It's a hard lesson to learn, I know. But even if spite and revenge are the only reasons you have to live on right now, it's worth it. Trust me, they're the only reason I'm still alive.

when noone has your back, move your back

it was for work, big step forward for my career. and a bit step back for my sanity, im in brampton now living with this bitch

Why would you even give her another chance after the second time?

If she was sincere after the first time and she fucks it up again, send her packing

Don't kill yourself over a fucking chug, you can't be serious.

post up your details, might be tempted if they are going cheap

Yeah thats the plan, take him up the Copland range and then toss his body down the river

get over that bitch

there's another one that will start a family and won't cuck you.

>trusting (((women)))

Mistakes are made to be learned from. Don't kill yourself just yet, that's for people that enjoy being cucks.

jesus I love it when fpbp

Join the catholic church

Helium mask. Cheap, painless, and most importantly, quick. Best part is you won't feel like you're suffocating so you won't pussy out halfway through. Do it, OP

Your worth as a man is not access to vagina. I knew where this was going as soon as you said you hooked up with her first night you met.

Sluts will ALWAYS be sluts.

I don't feel sympathy for cucks. They get fucked over by women just for a hint of pussy.

Use helium. It's will be just like taking a nap.

Yeah kill yourself that will show her

OP don't throw your life away for pic related.

They put oxygen in those now, friendo. OP will just get brain damage.

THIS
thank you user. i will investigate this further.
sounds brilliant.
i love you Sup Forums

Shame, it's an easy way for someone who's a pussy to kill themselves. Guess OP will have to man up and take a shotgun to his face

im in canada, would have to bend over backwards for a shotgun

Well now you've learned your lesson and will kick a bitch to the curb at the first red flag.

I'm just fucking with you пaцaн кaбaн

Guy if this is even real just go drink it off by yourself in silence and get over it and move on to greener pussy... or pastures... Newer pussy and greener pastures

By posting this on a 4skinless kosher pickle connoisseur board multiplies your fag status x6 million

WHY make a thread about it?

>ёбaнный дeбил, блядь

Why do they have to ruin everything?

Bitches ain't shit. Only cure is time and new pussy. Killing yourself is some faggot shit.

The up North isn't bad. That's the sanctuary. The bad part was dating a local

The fact that you live in fucking Brampton now and brought her with you is even sadder

How to get your life back on track
>dump her
>move back up north
>drink, ride ATVs, shoot guns and play April Wine on the stereo
>live life

you're missing the point. i know 5 years isnt much.
but i come from a prestigious family who i have shamed. and ive lost all that time i could have bettered myself. and i post it on pol because well.. Sup Forums has the most honest answers

im anchored here cuz of the career but i know, living up north was the best time of life.

I concur on this advice.

Rediscover your balls, and go out qnd live for fuck sakes

>live in TO, never even met a native chick
>this bro gets off the boat and tries to date one

ive been off the boat since 99
i speak better english then 90% of the toronto population

Sounds like you're having too much emotion over this, just remove your feelings from the bad situation and realize you can move on. She can still be a friend but you don't want any more of a relationship with her, think of this in Spock-like terms, learn that you need to put bad things past you. You make good money so it's not like anything else is a problem for you, this is literally just a period of life that is behind you, now you move forward. Women on the other hand have depreciating value over time, it's everything for her to lose and all gain for you.

i appreciate this but its more than that. i just cant comprehend how people pretend to love others. how they can fake this shit for so long. it boggles my fucking mind

Where the fuck did you even find one? I grew up here, I know exactly one native girl and she's a landwhale.

sudbury, its 50/50 natives and french fucks

>works at bingo hall
>career

i know most wont believe and i wont post a pic cuz you all can fucking trace it back to facebook and shit but take my word for it, this native is a solid 8/10

shes at bingo, im an inspector making 4900 a month. she rode me good fellas

You're a cuck, user. No matter what you accomplish in life from this day forth, you will always be known as a cuckold. Either play the part or get off of Sup Forums right now and an hero.

I hadn't quite read through the whole thread and saw the common law marraige bs. Also yeah, feelings sucks and all but you gotta realize media etc. pushes us to over emotionalize things.

As for her, get her a nice dress, nice jewelry, tell her you want to make it up and go someplace special, rent a car and drop her off in the dirtiest, baddest part of Detroit let nature take its course.

I think we've all had some "fuck up" moments in life, I know I've done stuff that I was ashamed about before, but you live and you learn. Just don't make the same mistake twice.

Honestly, fuck your parents. I came over here as a kid with my mother, "better life" yada yada, but fuck that this is a commie shithole and university almost made me kill myself with all the mindfuck and degeneracy. So I'm a Nazi now FUCK everything. Do what you want. Fucking kikes siphon off enough of our innocence, vitality and vigour as it is, the kikes mindfuck us enough as it is, you are beaten up enough as it is, don't add to it by beating your self down as well

Accept that you fucked up. Have humility/humiliation. Don't embrace it but let it run its course. Then regain your honor and be reborn a new wiser man, forged from the inferno of the coals of hell

>Bcё бyдeт хopoшo бpo

OP I wasted far more of my life on shittier women you will sober up, get over it and move on. You are hiding from the fact you really did love her and it meant nothing to her. After a while you will start to feel better and realize this is a step in the right direction.

Just go fuck other girls bro

sposiba za slava brat, im trying to stay strong, but its not easy when this bitch is next door just enjoying her life like nothing happened, its not about the break up. its about the moral fucking consciousness. she brushed off the 5 years like it was nothing and that is why im so fucking broken in every way

not to mention all the political bullshit happening around us. we're on a brink of war and now i have this shit to deal with on top of it all

>killing yourself because of a hoe

Pussy ass bitch beta male, get on testosterone RIGHT NOW.

>Killing yourself over a woman in 2017
Are you that weak?

clearly

>true personal story
>white russian
It's fake by the second line ya dingus

i guess "white" was a wrong term to use.

i'd hate to associate myself with the western whites. but thats what i am now.

why are you so obsessed with some random roastie? this is the definition of oneitis where you somehow have fooled yourself into believing that there's only one woman in the world for you.

Women are a dime a fucking dozen man. I've been where you are in my younger years, my first LTR really fucked me up, but you need to man up and move forward. If you could find a woman once, you can do it again. You need to learn that being alone isn't the end of the world either.

If she's so easily willing to betray your trust time after time then isn't it a good thing that it's finally over, since obviously she wasn't loyal and didn't really care about your feelings anyway?

The weaker you ate the stronger she'll be. If you got on with things fine it would be the other way around, but instead she sees you broken and pathetic and is convinced she did the right thing. If you pull yourself together she'll probably start to have doubts etc.

I've had breakups like that where I was torn up at first but when I picked myself up, they start to have regrets and come crawling back, only to be knocked back themselves.

Now you're in brampladesh? How low you've fallen comrade...

I meant, I was gonna say... So my parents talk shit, my mother... As if she did me a fuckin favor comin over here, and she gives me all kinds of shit, I tell her, the fuck do you even realize how fucking retarded, commie, and kiked and cucked and fucked up this country is? And she won't have none of it, isn't into politics at all, watches tv...the works. Fuck.

So fuck that. I can't deal with that. Fuck Canada. It's like the people are all faggots and liberals, no real people. Might as well move back to Russia. This is a soul destroying cesspit here. Fucking faggots everywhere and shitskins get their asses kissed. Commie retardation.

Fucking kikes and faggots. Literal faggot, actual homosexual running the country what the fuck what a sad embarrassment. No spirit. No soul.

Get /k/d OP. These globalist kikes won't stop till we make it stop or shit pops off. There's more important shit to worry about than some Indian whoor

youre absolutely correct.
ALL of you are correct.
I didnt even know oneitis was a thing. i def fit the description. i just invested so much into her that i feel like im fucking emotionally bankrupt

you fell fur the native pussy meme indian girls are trash my brother got hooked on heroin because of on she went to see here family in north ontario came back pregnant they split . now my friend from luton is with one and he is all fucked up and reclusive . it happens man

Kick her out. Get a roommate if you need $ Talk to your landlord, s/he may let you out early

^^This shit

this is the girl ive been talking to after the break up.

should i do it? sounds like a good idea or a terrible idea.

>i trust her.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>white
>russian
Pick one.

Dude it's the degeneracy. It's Weimar 2: electric kikealoo

Liberalism corrupts people. This faggotry and kikery turns people into zombies. Ziombies. They are not even real people any more. No honor, no integrity, no nothing. No trust. Just nihilism, hedonism and egocentrism

Where you fucked up is treating these people as if they're real people. They're not. I've done the same and the existential pain, the pain in the soul is immense. But I've realized this modern kikery magic, tv, pop culture, it is a mind virus, the modern kiked liberal goyim are animals, not people. They are not to be trusted until they wake up and get fully redpilled/traditionalist/fash.

Degenerates aren't people. Stop treating them with respect as if they are just like you. They are like the Jew. They don't see you as a person.

fuckin a man is it warming up in Sudbury yet its hot as fuck down by the lake

i love you all, everyone single one of you that took the time to reply to my post. thank fuck for Sup Forums, you guys are truly helping out here

Why not. Keep us posted. Have much keks