Are you guys actually anti semitic?

Are you guys actually anti semitic?

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

no we love israel

more anti-zionist

I'll tell you the answer, but why not step into this room for a nice refreshing shower beforehand?

counter-semitic

The holocaust didn't happen but should have.

wha'd you think?

The reason jews still exists is because they denied Christ was their Messiah and killed him.

>Update
nah, its filled with a bunch of people looking for lolz.

Read The Jews and their lies by Martin Luther.

They still exist because of God's promise to Abraham.

I'm anti scum fucks. There just happens to be some correlation between the two.

Literally have nothing against Jews. They never done anything to me.

hope not, gives us a bad name. Really don't understand modern antisemitism, if you don't have some deeply rooted religious conviction it seems as irrational as any other bigotry

>GasM

How many newfag threads like these are there going to be made?

it's all satire my fellow goy

Antisemitism doesn't exist
But yes

The reason they exist as Jews not as a people

I have a couple kike friends who I'd make exceptions for, but otherwise

yes

A big Jew was on a cooking show lol

I'm anti-semitic x6000000

Of course not

Some actually are most don't actually hate the Jews.

its all just ironic haha

I don't want them genocided, but I sure as hell don't like them.

Generally If you're good friends a jew will typically be the most trustworthy, generous and reliable person you know.

But if you're a stranger they'll fuck you over for half a fucking penny.

Sup Forums is satire
>gas the jews

For anyone who hasn't heard of Ashkenazi Jews and the like, check this out. It's a huge part that helps to explain WW2. Bolshevism / Communism killed millions of people pre-WW2 and was a huge reason why Hitler was popular.

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

It is important to realize Jews are a race of multiple ethnic groups and religion. You can be an atheist Jew like in the case of the bolshevik / communistic early class as Putin says here.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Not only were the communists anti-religion, which was quite detrimental to the then influential orthodox christian churches across Eastern Europe and Russia, they were also a different race and driven by twice the hatred to commit horrific acts. The Ukrainians suffered a famine known as the "holodomor"youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc at the hands of these Jewish commissars leading their soldiers to even more cruelty.

Obviously

kikes arent even semites

I'm sure if we just kick them out they won't go to another country and start the process all over again like they have 100 times

I mean, any type of person is fine in groups of 1. As a tribe the Jews are utterly despicable.

we dont hate the average jew on the street, we just hate the rich elites who are trying to fuck everything up for their own benefit

90% of the top 1% is Jewish
45% of all Jews in America are in the top 1%
You hate them too, because they own you. You just incorrectly think they're white
It's reddit shills being redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

absolutely not

i hate the string pullers of this world. they just so happen to be mostly jewish

there's some gud Jews out there like Stephen Miller. I think we're dumb to reject others like him.

but yeah, you cannot hide behind the typical double standards here.

The "gas chambers" lie is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.

Over 40% of ALL Jews in this country are in the wealthiest 1% and most of them work in finance, law and media. They ARE the ones fucking everything up ALWAYS
Fuck the minority

No

Of course not. Theres no such thing.

Sup Forums is a natsoc board

Nah m8
Just think the 6 million is an exageration

honestly fuck jews. and even more zionist globalist.
liers, cheaters, scamers.

reason why people hate jews is becose what jews do world.

isis. pedorings. racemixing. lgbt. swj. holohoax.

i despite all kikes. even more than all niggers.
dont be nice to jews. backstab them if you can.

Only a lil.

generally white people have an aversion to immoral bussiness behaviour even if it's towards people they don't know. Most of them would hate to do something like foreclose on an elderly persons house. Jews have no aversion to that on a personal level as long as that person is a stranger.

I've known a bunch of jews in my life. I don't do bussiness or anything else with them now if we aren't friends b/c of these prior experiences since it will invariably lead to being fucked over.

No they are just anti-winners OP.

Niggers are terrible, but niggers are pawns used by Jews to promote degeneracy

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 1,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

This is also implying there was an infinite supply of gasoline, zyklon b and firewood available in every death camp that was used.

>reason why kids hate jews

Fixed it for ya pal. Rock on.

Chinese are really bad to do business with too. Can't decide who's worse yet

Im semi automatic

No, it's a false flag

now that I think about it chinese are probably worse. But I haven't really had that many experiences since I've always hated chinks kek

Yep

Satan confirms. But seriously niggers aren't really malevolent they're just feral animals. You can't expect them to be civil anymore than a bear or a gorilla. Jew on the other hand are sinister as fuck and actively scheme and work to destroy white people

Not specifically anti-Semitic, but I hate shitcunts being dodgy underhanded fucks. There just happens to be a direct correlation between the two.

I think I can speak to most people here when I say we are only a little anti semitic.

There is no reason to hate every Jewish person, many are just normal people, but there is a serious problem going on in the Jewish community. They push for radical globalization because they think it will lead to a better world, but exclude themselves from it. It's not through maliciousness though, they just see their people as uniquely needing their own space. In reality the world will only be better for their people when a soulless brown controllable mass inhabits every non-Jewish nation.

You don't need to hate every Jew to realize their tribes detrimental effects on our peoples' ability to self govern, and remain a sovereign people.

You kikes did 9/11.

When the deads of your ilk are exposed, the entire world will unite against you.

If you ever have to do business with them always get cash up front. They avoid bills like sars

Niggers still have some agency.

I live in nyc and I'm honestly fine with Asians. They don't commit crime or bother anyone. They're fine. And I can go to china town and eat some good food and haggle with people for cheap as fuck everything.

Chinks will deliver, I've ordered stuff from a factory in Shenzhen and they would send me samples and prototypes and incorporate my requested changes.

semites are anti-us

as such they are the enemy

as such they shall be destroyed

I mean gorillas have agency. I just don't blame them when a child falls in their exhibit and the gorilla kills him. It's an animal. Niggers should all be in Africa and just be left alone. No interference at all. Don't help them or hurt them and no one is allowed to go there. Make Africa a conservatory for the monkeys and let them live however they want. Maybe in a hundred thousand years they'll be real humans

The "final solution" was deportation not extermination.
>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

I hate a considerable minority of Jews. I have nothing against average Jewish families trying to live their lives

It's not a matter of Sup Forums being anti-semitic, the truth is that Jews believe they are the master race chosen by God and they hate everyone around them

If you don't believe me, just read some quotes from the Talmud (pic related)

>You kikes did 9/11.

I'll tell you what, you write that down in your Facebook, and then we'll talk.

But you wont. your'e afraid aren't you. Afraid of the consequences.
This is what winning looks like. Watch your demise with eyes wide open.

Anti-Semites are New World Order.

Modern Judaism is an old religion based on an even older religion.

Much like Christianity, Judaism is expected to be erased.

The New God wants the old gods sacrificed to create it.

Badass digits. 9/11 confirmed.

Maybe one day we will enough allies to expose them all. And we will not make same mistake as Adolf did.

no Sup Forums is satire, don't you know this?

Most jews are systematically abused as kids when they're dragged all over the world to all the places where jews got what they had coming to them. This abuse creates pathology like victim complexes out the ass.

This leads them to hate and be mistrustful of every other race.

Which leads them to try to always assert themselves as better than them through their work, and through their work mitigate or actively harm other races, again because they feel they are the ultimate victim and what they're doing to other races isn't nearly as bad.

They probably don't know about marxism's roots or the attempt at a communist revolution in germany, or even of their own collective pathology as jews.

They're possessed by the dead, and they can't really escape at this point. Not on their own at least.

>actually anti semitic?
no of course not kike, I haven't even installed a gas chamber yet

Nah, we just hate joos.

lol child, your country is probably selling all it's natural resources to juice as we speak.
Humans, are selfish and only take care of their families, your leaders give zero shits about you. as proven time and time again. we simply know this as ancient geopolitics.
Also. countries basically have no power, corporations have power, group of highly rich people have power, not democracies.

other kinds of regimes with no democracy might be a problem, but all these countries are kinda old news now.
Where there is democracy, there are people (YOUR people) who will sell you out for money.
welcome to the real world.

>gets booted out of everywhere
>but doesn't understand why
= not that bright

>finances, fights, dies in endless wars for peace while his own nation decays and world hatred of him hits peak proportions
>cuz patriotism and izzy first

depends how angry you feel about getting cucked, and if you feel evil should not just get punished, but erased from the earth

>read their talmud
I feel the same way about them as they feel about me.

God awful post. kys

See, i know how it ends because I read Revelation. The antichrist will setup an image in the new Jewish temple and will kike the kikes. You will then find out the hard way that you missed out on your Messiah and made a deal with the devil himself.

who the fuck are you to tell people how to practice their religion ? you have fucking 8 year old kids in 'murica who fucking identify themselves as girls. your kids shot each other in school.
your country is sick, destroyed, divided, being an "american" has no fucking meaning anymore.
>But the jews !

Your country is 12% niggers. wtf is an american ?

>you write that down in your Facebook
who the fuck uses jewbook?

When does Palestine kill you and your family?

OY VEY

No, just bitter.

>your country is sick, destroyed, divided
I wonder why that is

only 1.94 billion monthly active users.
But yeah i've heard it's too mainstream for the edgy gender-less kids of today.