I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS CRAP I CAN TAKE ANYMORE

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW BEFORE HE STARTS WWIII

For what?

For what exactly?

but he have nuclear codes!

How about no. We get 8 years of crybaby liberal faggots whining like little bitches every day

lavender and sage
hide all impeachment threads

This is the stupidest thing the blue team could hope for. Trump is a gift to them they can ride securely back into power on. All they have to do is stop self destructing and put literally anyone not connected to the Clintons on the ticket and they win.

They won't do that, but that's all they would have to do.

FUCKING SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS OF REALITY THE WHOLE WORLD ARE SHILLS WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT SETH RICH GODDAMMIT SOMEONE CALL SEAN HANNITY!!!11

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO FUCKING JELLY FASCIST AMERIFAGS TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED AND YOU WILL CRY TEARS OF HORROR BECAUSE NAZI SCUM WILL GO BACK UNDERGROUND HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT????? IT FEELS GREAT LET ME TELL YOU

NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL

TRUMPS GONNA PROVOKE PUTIN INTO WAR WITH THE USA THANKS TO THAT BIG MOUTH OF HIS

WAIT A MINUTE

TRUMP IS HOLDING BACK ON CRITIZICING OR TALKING BAD ABOUT PUTIN. PROOF THAT HE'S A RUSSIAN AGENT PLANT! IMPEACH IMPEACH

*Autistic Screeching*

>We get 8 years of crybaby liberal faggots whining like little bitches every day
Like you did with Obama.

Hopefully he nukes Mecca in the first wave.

he already has the nuclear codes, now ur fucked

Fuck you, snowflake!

What wrong with WWIII?

That is the Trump reality. A man with a deformed personality and a defective intellect runs a dysfunctional administration — a fact finally visible even to its most ardent admirers.

That is the Trump reality. A man with a deformed personality and a defective intellect runs a dysfunctional administration — a fact finally visible even to its most ardent admirers.

To be honest, either way you fat fucking americans were screwed, Hillary would've started WW3 sooner and Trump will get to it soon enough.

kys faggot. only then will you know peace.

lol, get a real job faggot

he said alone in his room

>1 post by this ID

>Before Trump starts WW3

Hes trying to prevent it, for some reason the DNC and leftists want to die in a nuclear war with Russia

Might I suggest a home remedy for your asspain?

Pic related

Nice words faggot but youre still not explaining why

>Italian Turncoat shittalking a former ally after sticking a knife in his back
I hate nazi's too but have some sense of decency

>"IMPEACH GAZORPAZORPF"
>"For what? You never specified a reason."
>"Lol fucking Gumfelpuffkins and their flawed logic"

I'm 90% this is bait but that extra 10% is still worth laughing at

He prevented it by expanding neocon wars

You mean continue WW2 and kill the Jews. Mass Media is going to die by Trumps' hand and there's nothing you shills can do about it. Keep pushing this impeach shit, it's actually quite funny.

I like Trump. I wish he was more of a nazi though. More autocratic. It's sad how many leftists are crippled with jealous rage over him.

Chillax you'll be fine lefties.

I don't feel bad anymore, laughing at you guys being triggered is the best.

what (((ardent admirers)))?

I'll agree to impeach Trump if all SJW, BLM, Cucks, Libtards, and Antifa Kill them selves.

Your scripts are out of date, we're not deposing Assad

>REEEEEE IM A YUUUUGEEEEE FAGGGOTT IMPEACH TRUMP CAUSE OF ME FEE FEEESSS REEEEEEE