Every time, I think it can't keep getting worse, but then it does

Every time, I think it can't keep getting worse, but then it does

i thought drumpf hated muslims

wtf

Probably just a shopped image

Also, fake news

Drumpf the puppet of Israel and the Sauds rofl. Sup Forums btfo

Is Sup Forums really so geopolitically ignorant as to not understand why we need Saudis and Israel to be the 2 best armed states?

Old news. Trump is worse than Shillary.

most of them are, yes

gibe quick rundown pls

>why we need Saudis and Israel to be the 2 best armed states
And for what purpose, senpai?

What do you think the iraq war was about?

I can't wait to see the trumpcuck response when Trump puts on a MIGA yarmulke and worships the jew's god (aka satan) at the wailing wall in a week.

I hope he gets impeached ASAP.

He's an embarrassment.

That doesn't explain why you said "we need Saudis and Israel to be the 2 best armed states", unless you're referring to the American government by "we"?

>What do you think the iraq war was about?
Destabilizing the middle east for the benefit of Israel.

What the fuck is he doing?

>What the fuck is he doing?
Bribing the Saudi's to not start a war against Israel.

Saudi Arabia are ISIS with vast wealth and a stable economy and state.

It's amazing how trump supporters will cuck themselves and deny reality while hating on mudslimes.

>Lets sell them as many weapons as we can before noone needs their oil anymore & they all have to leave their shithole of a country because no money & no water
Wow, what a great idea you idiots
Fuck the US

I'll explain so even a nigger frog can understand. Saudi Arabia is where all of the us foreign oil comes from, the ones we sell to you and the rest of the worls making it OUR oil. Therfore saudis need to be the strongest most stable military power in that region next to Israel who has the only thing more valuable than petro, the credit its based on. I'm sure 5% of that deal will directly fund terrorism, but the alternative is a global economic crash.

>but the alternative is a global economic crash.
You say that like its a bad thing.

Americans on Sup Forums will defend it like they do with Trump and Israel.

JOBS

Bu... bu... emails!

>implying Saudis and Israel aren't BFFs
You do know they're the ones bringing down any kind of arab nationalist or anti-imperialist rebellion in the Middle East while financing islamic takeovers, right?

They have never participated in the Arab-Israeli wars, let Israel freely send a missile to destroy a French nuclear reactor in Iraq through their national territory, ended their ban on Israeli goods and services in 2005, and constantly exchange intel (mostly about Iran).

>the ones we sell to you
?
>the alternative is a global economic crash.
Since when does economy matter more than funding terrorism for decades to come?
>I'm sure 5% of that deal will directly fund terrorism
Oh, you naive child.

I get that you're so far away most of this doesn't affect you (except for an unfortunate event 16 years ago mostly caused by... Saudi citizens), but it'll all come back to you someday.
Don't think you'll be able to easily talk yourself out of it when it does.

What an incredibly fucking stupid business model. They are extreme islamic wahhabis. They fund terror groups that undermine American interests. This is like a woman who stays with her husband that beats her. "Yes King Abdullah, I am sorry I didn't wash the dishes and do the laundry like you like it. Please don't NO PLEASE NOOO"

>>implying Saudis and Israel aren't BFFs
They are.

>You do know they're the ones bringing down any kind of arab nationalist or anti-imperialist rebellion in the Middle East
Because of the bribes.

you took a wrong turn at Albuquerque, reddit.

>american education

That would be great for our economy

The real number is $100 billion though

>He's not aware to the Jewish question.
I bet you think the Holocaust happened too, don't you?

>Because of the bribes.
Saudi Arabia's version of islam is incompatible with freedom and arab nationalism in the first place.
Ever since the grand mosque takeover attempt by terrorists, the wahhabis have gotten a complete hold on state policy.

One of the Saudis called him a true friend and ally to Muslims everywhere after issued the travel ban a second time.

>That would be great for our economy

yeah, just so they go back to the army/cia and none of it to the homeland

>Saudi Arabia's version of islam is incompatible with freedom and arab nationalism in the first place.
Doesn't matter. They're bribed not to direct any conflict Israel's way.

>Ever since the grand mosque takeover attempt by terrorists, the wahhabis have gotten a complete hold on state policy.
And yet they're not attacking Israel.

Isn't it interesting how ISIS hasn't even bothered to attack Israel as it destabilizes the entire middle east?

>>the alternative is a global economic crash.
>Since when does economy matter more than funding terrorism for decades to come?
Hahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha you can't be this stupid.
Since ever and ever and forever

Even the Muslim world hate Saudi Arabia. Why is Trump aligning America with the country that funded 9/11 attacks? Doesn't matter. His supporters on this board will defend this anyway

>Doesn't matter. They're bribed not to direct any conflict Israel's way.
I mean, it's not like they would do anything about Israel without the bribes in the first place. It's just a nice bonus for them not to do anything.

I don't get your point.

>And yet they're not attacking Israel.
Are you implying that Palestine is a muslim issue? It's an arab one. They don't really care about that stuff.

18+ only

Too cucked to be shilled, to shilled to be cucked = T_D.

This is a Shareblue shill thread, paid for by the Democratic party.

>muh economy
nice try Jew, go lie somewhere else

Canada has oil. Russia has oil. Stop buying oil from Saudi Arabia

fuck off

>yeah, just so they go back to the army/cia and none of it to the homeland
What does this even mean?

I agree its stupid but not much can be done if we want to keep our petro dollar stable. Whats a couple thousand innocent lives every decade and overlooking human rights violations to preserve our comfortable lifestyle?

>I mean, it's not like they would do anything about Israel without the bribes in the first place. It's just a nice bonus for them not to do anything.
It's the reason they don't do anything (well, that and the nukes)

>Are you implying that Palestine is a muslim issue? It's an arab one. They don't really care about that stuff.
I'm saying ISIS will never attack Israel because ISIS's job is to destabilize the middle east. a destabilized m.e. won't unite to attack Israel.

>18+ only
oy vey! only evil antisemites deny the holocaust! pic related! its from the nuremberg trials therefore it happened!

Saudi arms islamic terrorists
Israel arms islamic terrorists
America arms islamic terrorists
Europe arms islamic terrorists

Sadly everyone wants to arm islamic terrorists for the shills and probably an ulterior motive to spread islam

Invest heavily in renewables, like our main competitor China. They're smart. They see the writing on the wall. Oil is phasing out, it's unsustainable. But still, why buy it from murderous Wahhabis who behead women and gays and all the things we purport to hate about Islam as Americans? It makes zero fucking sense!

>Trumpcucks are now supporting Saudi Arabia
Sad!

When is he going to remove every single ""dreamer""?

We already built the plants the pipe and funded the country built around it. One day oil will phase out and thats probably when Israel will order us to send our free energy laser rifle equiped power armor troops in before the first great resource war. Until then though we make too much and spent too much to act against it now. Who knows maybe yout great grandchild will be blown apart by an official saudi artillery instead of a wahhabi ied like today.

>Every time, I think it can't keep getting worse, but then it does

Funny, that's exactly how I feel about moroccans.

Trump never meant a word of it. His only goals were the ego boost of being president ("winning"), and using the office to make himself and his cronies a bunch of money. Every single thing he does makes perfect sense if you just look at how much he benefits from it.

If he wanted to avoid spending taxes he could have saved a cool half a billion and moved his properties to tax havens

>yemenis
>humans with rights

>Destoying ISIS in 30 days
>Selling ISIS's biggest backer $350Bn worth of weapons

>Let's go to war with them then!
>they are evil

How did an aboriginal gain access to the internet?

>these are the only two options!

He already avoids paying taxes ("because I'm smart"). But now he can use the power of the United States government to push favorable tax and trade policies, and to influence foreign governments to do the same thing so that when he wants to slap his name on a building in, say, Singapore or something, the groundwork has already been laid.

>he doesnt know ISIS is US backed
lmao u nerd

He's going to sell them so many weapons, they collapse under the weight. It's like foie gras as foreign policy. Feed them so much it kills them.

Obviously.

ur right

this is the one thing that really pisses me off so far about Trump.

Saudi Arabia should be declared a terror-sponsor and bankrupted

Why do people write epsilon instead of E? It gets my noggin joggin

>oy vey! only evil antisemites deny the holocaust! pic related! its from the nuremberg trials therefore it happened!

I mean, whatever your opinion of the Holocaust, you guys are totally anti-semites. Not that it's an argument or whatever, but you totally are.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

>trump brokers a US$350Bn deal for the US w/ the Sauds
>oi he is so stupid
>like all self-made billionnaires

Protip: The last time we sold the sand kings our surplus milware they used it on Yemen.

You can't seriously believe these weapons aren't distributed to saudi-supported groups, right?

Do you believe only official government operations count?

>self-made

lol