youtube.com/watch?v=5LwLzHi20sw
youtube.com/watch?v=eavUTkxoFsU
youtube.com/watch?v=i_RN1oUFomw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjq_VHgYisk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not politics

Whats pretty funny is I see very many women fitting this description daily

Oh also nice slide thread faggot

No, you are for thinking this is anything close to the truth.

As long as you're not fat or unintelligent most guys will date you.

Obviously you dumb fuck.
Who wants a 300 pound lazy fuck who can barely move as a potential mate?

Think biologically here

are you fucking stupid op? Do you know how many ugly bitches get dicked/married/have kids?

"society" rarely cares what women actually do or look like, they still get to pass down their fucked up genes.

that's why women are such fucked up creatures, they didn't even need to get past Page 1 of being a tolerable human.

Society has good taste

Seems about right.

I don't get it. Is the issue that women can't accept that they're not perfect?

You just said it, "perfect".

Most men will never score with such women as they are rare and valuable. The vast majority of women only have some of these desired qualities, and that's good enough for most of us.

No. We're horny.

quads of truth

Where does it say that she knows how to cook

>thigh gap
As in not so fat that their thighs are rubbing each other when they walk, yeah, this isn't "perfect", it's "normal human being".

Hips too wide, shit calves/ankles.

saved pic to fap to later

Cool, now draw "The 'Perfect' Man by Society" or will that make you feel too much of a hypocrite?

>perfection isn't effortless
Well la de da.

>by society

Umm how about by me? Society doesn't have to tell me anything, I decide for myself. She does look pretty perfect.

(((society)))
she looks like ivanka though

lmao who tf cares about hands

>perfect
Do these fucking people even know what that word means? This shit pisses me off to no end.

Perfect woman according to Sup Forums
>physically fit
>psychologically sound
>no smoking
>minimal makeup
>traditional clothing
>long, healthy hair
>not a cunt
>no feminine benis
>likes memes

Does she qualify?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1TsNpkWgk

>scientists have determined this is the perfect woman according to men
>men want every woman to look like this
There isn't one because women are more realistic.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1TsNpkWgk
With her Asian boyfriend

can someone with a digital tablet add "feminine penis" and "tight boipussy"?

Also aware on the qt. Most important desu

It rustles my jimmies somewhat to see women complaining when the only limit to sex and relationships they have is that they don't get Chad.
There is basically no bottom level to how undesirable a woman can be and still get a boyfriend.

I am a wizard. I'm not bitter that women probably wouldn't date me: they shouldn't. I'm an ugly guy and have fucked up my life. I can't even imagine a guy trying to drag down the ideal of men.

Jq*

Women are subhumans. We need to get the artificial womb and AI sexbot off the drawing board, then gas the cunts.

Apart from the tight clothes and the "perfect hair" all this equates to is: Don't be too fat.

I can see why the feminists hate it.

men will date them regardless, men will date walking toads because their body is hot.

Missing 12 inch dick, not interested

Apart from "thin legs" this is 100% genetics and style sense, and has nothing do with "dont be too fat"

Is this cosplayer the perfect female as outlined by the OP?

This is not politics OP you stupid femanon retard.

>Is this cosplayer the perfect female as outlined by the OP?
Same girl so you can see her body

>>Is this cosplayer the perfect female as outlined by the OP?
With her Asian boyfriend

>>>Is this cosplayer the perfect female as outlined by the OP?

>thigh gap
why do kids hate thighs so fucking much?

>tiny feet
Dropped so fucking hard.

(((society)))

society can go and eat a dick then

I'm sorry no csis scum lust for your meat flaps.

>Are men really this delusional?
No, your problem is with biology.

Stop being a fat disgusting slob

>There isn't one because women are more realistic.
You've never met a women in life have you? Some women will willingly fuck up their lives for "good sex". Memes aside women have lots of standards on men, attractiveness is only the starting ground and if you were smart you notice the woman in OP pic doesn't even need to be able to do anything besides look good. Not sure if society has shit taste in women or society likes women regardless of their ability.

>women are more realistic than men

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*deep inhale*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well at least you confirm now that this thread is just bad bait

The thigh gap is about wide hips.

Didn't you ever see that OKC thing where they found out that men rated women's looks on a bell curve vs women voting just about every man as ugly?

I don't know, who has drawn this, but this hips/ass : waist ratio wouldn't be considered perfect in any western culture. Either woman has massive ass or her uper body is fucking unaged sice year 11 and will die at firs pregnancy. Seriously, artist is either kim kardashian fanboy or draws for shit. And as far as I know, Kim kardashian is really niche beauty.

>tramp stamp
>chinese character tramp stamp

this is according to "muh dick"

find me one straight male who doesn't want to lay with that. it's not fucking rocket science and the scythe swings both ways as we all know.

Would lay =/= perfect.

No its not.

It's about the patrician position of
>S T I C C > T H I C C

seems right
looks impregnateable

>woman who drew this only fucks fit 6+ ft men with nice hair and a big dick

>getting mad because an ideal version of something will always exist as a direct and immediate result of natural selection and competition that lead to inequalities between people
>also that new ideal is literally creates out of pop culture oriented around black culture
Wew

back to >>>/asmr/

source

this asian fag should just get a white girlfriend so he can stop obsessing over where other asians put their rice diks

>mfw my little sister is one of these kind of girls

Wide hips are something men are wired to look for because they're better for birthing. Think about this. \ / - The wider the hips the wider apart the legs are set. Creating a triangle of thigh gap.

just fyi this is a copout women throw out without actually looking at how the world works.

it's like they they point at this and say "look i'll never be that, so why try???" then they end up a lazy sack of shit. AND MEN STILL DATE THEM.

the perfect women only get got by the perfect men, yet average women only want the perfect guy and snub 90% of everyone else.

OP forgot White.

I fucking hate fat cunts who act like men and the world owe them something. Lay off the junk food and take care of you disgusting self, if you want men to drool over you. Women let themselves go because it's "too hard."

I can fat shame all I want. I'm tall, athletic and handsome.

I get disgusted looking at fat people and wish they could just have heart attacks.

>Evolution is sexist

Hi

>no penis

I'm the only who prefer slim hips?

Is she a whore?
irelevant, unless she's a genetic freak if she's a fatty she won't get a thigh gap

you need to be thin to get one

This is why technology will destroy humanity

People start to see what they can't have

That's the perfect woman according to men. To society it's something way less thick and juicy.

I think in the female brain it's more like the other men do not exist.
Like, think about how quickly they bought that "nerd culture bazinga" shit.
They wouldn't have if they had a proper understanding of what 95% of nerdy guys are like, which they did used to have, but when it become a guy attractive enough to be on TV who would take them to see shitty comic book movies: they liked that.

>Perfect women don't exi-
Well Sup Forums?

Redheads are best women.
Race-mixing is sinful and gross. Fuck you user.

>good looking people are the ideal form towards which people strive
shocking

what state are you living in? I see women like this one out of every hundred or so.

what the fuck even is perfect. there's no such thing and thus that's why it's called perfection you fucking pelican.
i'm not trying to go full autismo here, but I would say that in the grand scheme of humans, a woman who's raw physicality garners the affection of the majority of men is the closest thing we'll get, regardless of their personality and other traits. we're animals, get over it.

The same men are apparently fucking pigs ready to fuck anything that moves, implying they have no standards.

Go figure.

Watch the Full Video here:
vid.me/K5zz

Download the Full Video from here:
AIPAC2017.WordPress.com

AIPAC-ALYPSE 2017 Protest Against The Jew-Criminal World Order in Washington D.C.
youtube.com/watch?v=nAyoU7V4uNI

AIPAC 2017 Protest against Jew World Order OCCUPATION of America
youtube.com/watch?v=zu6FTozmyYk

Jared Kushner's Jew World Order Connections
youtube.com/watch?v=tvt8Y_izc6U

Destroying The "Anti-Semitism" ((( Argument )))
youtube.com/watch?v=W3HwywEhJ2Y

Rabid ANTIFA Jew-Criminals Exposed at AIPAC 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=5LwLzHi20sw

AIPAC 2017 Protest AIPACalypse Promo Video
youtube.com/watch?v=eavUTkxoFsU

The Jew World Order Controls America
youtube.com/watch?v=i_RN1oUFomw

How The Jew Terrorist World Order Controls The World
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjq_VHgYisk

>white
>not fat
works for me!

I'm not a nigger, but ..... DAFUUUUQ

desu i think the swastikas all over her face look pretty aesthetic

they'll all be the same decrepit mush in the ground in not too long.
2D involves an eternal bond though so why bother

OP wants a fat balding woman with no tits and acne.
OP is obviously a feminist.

>crazy
>perfect

eh no thank you stay away from that shit

>but ..... DAFUUUUQ
You think she might have a screw loose?

Why are her legs all buckled in like that, is she feally that heavy?

Also I absolutely HATE the look of small feet on fat women. Literally makes them look like pigs with hoofs.

as a whole women have it easier to pick out partners so i dont get the "delusional" part ..
Hey there are many women that dont fit you drawing but they still get easier partners than men and get marrierd or have kids... so yeah..
Most women probably think brad pitt is their ideal does that mean they will never ever give anyone not brad pitt a chance and will save themselves for mr fightclub? Lol no course not.

>cleavage visible
Cover up, you fucking whore.

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Perfect women dont exis...

>Perfect women dont exis...

>>Perfect women dont exis...

>BY society
>MY interpretation of the perfect woman is what society's is
>I have no real self-awareness, therefore I must blame other for my low self-esteem and negative image of myself that I propagate

too old ivan.
also i dont see a buldge

>being a pedophile
why havent the gopniks killed you yet?

>camwhore
>perfect
Choose one

>>>Perfect women dont exis...
With her asian boyfriend

11th post best post