Australian Hate Thread

Feel free to share Aussie hate memes

This really tickles my pickle, I don't know what to think... I'm literally shaking because this is really aggravating... How fucking dare you insult based China!, we are superior anglo!

I must say good sirs i approve of this!

oh fuck, them emu's ain't nothing to fuck with. That's not something to joke about burger.

Gooood,
Your hate only makes our collective trolling more fulfilling, it makes us stronger

The eternal Australian hydra cannot be defeated in a banter war

you burgers laugh at the proud emu nation now, but know this. you're next

yeah fuck em mate

>World's best looking people

nigs dont count obviously

At least we're not in the EU

>designated shitting streets

>people
stop posting pics of the wildlife then

>when the standards are actually that low

>aus Shitpostin'
lol you cant out do India!

lel someones visa got denied

I hate this aussie cunt

he ain't even aussie too fucken faggot

>the face of channel 10

Nice try José, but aboriginals are a vitally important, and beautiful part of the Australian Eco-system. Some wildlife experts believe that they are nearly as intelligent as dolphins and they have a very sophisticated form of communication, equal to that of the Borneo orangutan, or a 1-year-old child. Yes, they can be pests to humans, but they are beautiful, in a way that you Taco-eaters will never understand.

All I ever see is Aboriginal hate from Aussies. Is it actually pretty normal for the average person to hate them or are the masses "tolerant" about them

Nobody would admit to hating them to anyone other than close friends. but deep down, I would guess 50% - 75% of Australians hate them

Abbo's are usually tolerated, some are actually pretty cool. But just like niggers, there are a lot of real shit ones

i think most people hate them. all they do is complain for muh repirations. whether they want to change the flag because it's racist, change the australian anthem because it's racist, or change australia day to invasion day. nothings ever enough for them, our PM even called their leader and personally apologised and they still want more

you can't make fun of aussies. They just have it too good. I lived there for about 2 years and I really miss it man. If they resist cucking via jew magic then it really will be a paradise and I'll move there.

I watched a old debate with Christopher Hitchens on YouTube and he was on the panel. It was surreal.

fuck these types of kids are annoying

Who here hasn't been stung or bit by any wildlife?

How can Aussie bois even compete?

So they're literally just Aussie niggers

tfw you're the whitest western country on the planet besides the snowniggers in Iceland.

Feels good.

I once walked into a fern senpai please help me w-will I be okay??

lol we shoved them in the middle of the country so we wouldn't have to deal with their shit. a lesson you fuggers shoulda followed yer hear.