All Muh Drumkph posts are CTR

Sup Forums has traced ALL former DNC staffers to their current employers. SURPRISE, they all work for @CorrectRecord a globalist SuperPAC.

> Sage all their threads, if you're not a complete newfag you should be able to pick them out

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again
youtube.com/watch?v=5wz_0utCrm0
twitter.com/da_wessel?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a shocker

Yup

These are all awful people

They are going on the list

i was about to ask why it has 1.1 mil likes but then i realized i owned 5 sock puppet twitter accounts

If they don't back off we have their family member details too

>Sup Forums the post

bump

OH CTR
ITS WAKEY TIME NOW INNIT

murderer

> Jennifer Palmieri

>BENJAGOY FISCHJEW
WE MEET AGAIN BEN

fucking filthy ass people.

Best weapon for #Pizzagate is to talk about Tony Podesta's favorite artist. Posting his painting on here will get you banned.

> Google: Biljana Djurdjevic , if people can look at that and not see something is fucky then whatever. These people are monsters and Sup Forums needs to finish the job and put them down

good artist aside from the kiddie shit though

What about this other artist Tony admires?

Patricia Piccinini

steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again

shit's disturbing as fuck

Wtf am I even looking at.

Their shilling tactics are so fucking stupid too. JIDF were at least trying not to be obvious.

Why would anybody sculpt Podesta?

I'm surprised they didn't go with 6 million.

Why would CTR/Shariablue out themselves so obviously? It's most likely crossboarders who want to bait newfags or normie redditors false-flagging. The real CTR threads are more likely to be more well hidden amongst the sliding the threads. Unless you spend hours a day watching the catalog every single day, you might miss threads that are usually reposted as if they are new. I always so these threads get tons of serious replies, not saging the fuck out of them. They would not be able to slide so well if newfags and redditfags could not reply.

They don't even care anymore. It's like asking, why would Podesta fill his home with pedo art? They think they can't be brought down, so why bother?

not sure myself, it's "ART" for Tony Podesta, for me it's just pedo garbage furry fantasies.

why don't they have a single black person working for them?

This is like the body's sensory map, but pedophiles..

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

This is a trick question??

youtube.com/watch?v=5wz_0utCrm0

>Why would CTR/Shariablue out themselves so obviously?

How are they outed? People are more than happy to think it's just common opinion when people put forth specious arguments rather than astroturfing from CTR.

>.gif

No thanks.

How do we harass these people?

K

o fug moloch you got me bro

and is this really new information? I mean, anybody who's been here more than a few months understands who's shilling. We knew they never left. They thought they were doing something.

In reality, it was just shills responding to shills responding to normies from reddit who think they're 'raiding'.

>I mean, anybody who's been here more than a few months understands who's shilling.

A lot of people have gotten blackpilled about Trump due to the media constantly attacking him and genuinely think Trump has gone against his promises. Just look at Ann Coulter, she buys into every bit of fear mongering that comes up.

That sort of depression about Trump can easily be used by CTR or whatever shills to create this image on the board that no one should be supporting Trump.

Former CTR all end up working directly for the DNC too twitter.com/da_wessel?lang=en

Absolutely nothing has changed there. There will be no new blood carrying the Bernie Sanders populist message it's entirely still Clinton's personal party.

John Pedosta started working at WaPost the same day that they started shilling against Trump to distract from the Seth Rich investigation