CANADA YES!

>(((CBC)))
Sweden 2.0 guys.

I'm pretty sure that guy is a troll/parody account but im honestly not sure anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cbcnews/status/830122536222461952?lang=en
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-6/third-reading
theralphretort.com/godfrey-elfwick-brilliantly-trolls-guardian-with-alt-right-nearly-turned-me-racist-column-11029016/
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rotherham 2.0 in leafistan will be exposed in a few years

It's already happening now.

Already in Ottawa walking down the street and i feel like a minority. All the nice white collar bureaucrats are non-white and all the labourers and tradesmen are white males.

The elite in this new society is being purposefully shifted to non-whites through diversity quotas.

This has to be a troll. I know, i've used this exact same technique. although sometimes it backfires and you create a domino effect of people agreeing with you.

Yes I believe Godfrey Elfwick is a troll

>people will actually think this is real

Why does Sup Forums believe eveything that is posted?

No one is that deluded

We live in a time where I actually can't tell anymore if this is trolling or serious. Fucking insane.

i cant

Thats the scariest thing. Im sure at least half of the likes he got were deadly serious.

Its a real tweet dude. The guy has to be a troll for sure, but the CBC has actually sunk that far.

twitter.com/cbcnews/status/830122536222461952?lang=en

It's happening in most European nations, you don't hear about it because no one (not even they) speak their languages. So they dodge a lot of the Sup Forumstrolling.

cbc is fucking insane anyone see the tranny they had on the other day or when the black bitch was selling mcga hats and questioning them as to why canada wasn't great . fuck the cbc

Not sure.
All the liberal and lefty media is unironically praising Macron, a Goldman Sachs banker

It's a known troll.

They are pushing the pro-tranny agenda pretty hard, as well as trying to paint the migrants crossing the border from the US in the best light possible. CBC is blatant propaganda.

It's obviously a bait account.
>can it really be rape if it's not wrong within his own culture
gives it away, not even lefties push that insane line (yet)

this guys an actual retard

the cbc takes it to another level I hate trump but their coverage of him and the weekly update what they said about him on snl is beyond cringe .

o my fucking god he was being serious

no, he's a very clever troll.

yeah dipshit because the liberals gave them over 1/2 a billion dollars worth of funding turning them into state media

google it, one of the first things shit head's kid did was secure his propaganda outlet

parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-6/third-reading

>This enactment amends the Citizenship Act to, among other things,
>(a)remove the grounds for the revocation of Canadian citizenship that relate to national security;
>(b)remove the requirement that an applicant intend, if granted citizenship, to continue to reside in Canada;
>(c)reduce the number of days during which a person must have been physically present in Canada before applying for citizenship and provide that, in the calculation of the length of physical presence, the number of days during which the person was physically present in Canada before becoming a permanent resident may be taken into account;
>(d)limit the requirement to demonstrate knowledge of Canada and of one of its official languages to applicants between the ages of 18 and 54; and
>(e)authorize the Minister to seize any document that he or she has reasonable grounds to believe was fraudulently or improperly obtained or used or could be fraudulently or improperly used.

They are trying to give as many people citizenship as possible before the 2019 election because they know they'll get their shit kicked in otherwise.

same man. I feel like a minority walking around, what with all the dead fentanyl abusers laying all over the place.

He's actually /our guy/ and trolled the BBC into airing him complaining that Star Wars was racist.

dude is trolling but the story is real

my city

and there were muslim activists chimping out over the fact that his name got leaked. They didn't even show a picture, just a name, and the name was buried in small text at the bottom of the article.

do you got a link lmao man

Yeah it's too bad we can't just go around killing drug dealers...... seriously it's at the point where 1 dealer is responsible for the deaths of >1 person on average. it's morally righteous. duerte style.

that's how you win a fucking war on drugs.

this actually make me want to kill myself
not kidding
i get depressed from this stuff more than from ANYTHING else idk what this feeling is
its sone kind of burning rage when my skin starts to prickle but i know i cant change a damn thing
its really hard on me idk

He is a Troll

It's sarcasm my dude. I've noticed Germans, god bless them, seem to be not so great at noticing trolling/sarcasm. Very serious people! Anyone else notice this too or am I just taking special notice when a German does it?

Due to english second language maybe? I do not know.

>people are liking and retweeting that idiot

holy fuck, napalm them all

There's no point man Germans just don't get trolling...

Yeah he's trolling, pretty funny guy too

I am still not sure. I mean these tumblr fags can be pretty retarded.

Ey, I agree with him. Most of the heart surgeon's clients are provided by the McDonald's employee anyway so there's no reason why he should be earning more.

German humour is no laughing matter.

I've been there
I bet none of those roasties would put out for me they kinda deserved it

No he's a legit troll. He ruse cruised the BBC and Guardian into airing all kinds of dumb shit.

theralphretort.com/godfrey-elfwick-brilliantly-trolls-guardian-with-alt-right-nearly-turned-me-racist-column-11029016/

Godfrey is definitely a troll account.

You're an actual retard if you thought he was for real.

nah man that's bait for sure, the thinking emoticon gave it away

To be fair, some people are just crazy.

Canada might as well go rot with the Islamic Caliphate of Euristan

However it could also be that the kraut who "thought he was real" was actually the one doing the trolling here. Very possible scenario!

>Dark Vader
Absolute classic

>However it could also be that the kraut who "thought he was real" was actually the one doing the trolling here. Very possible scenario!
Quite possible. There are very well-documented cases of German trolling.

>There are very well-documented cases of German trolling.

Dunkirk was just banter, same with poland and france. WW2 was a massive taxpayer funded WW1 larp that got out of hand..

mfw thinking about the prank the krauts pulled on Coventry.

Godfrey is a troll.

maybe he's just larping as a troll

We all are.

Please tell me that guy is meming -
I can't believe there are actual people who unironically hold that opinion

Please. Please.

Hmmm. It's a moral conundrum

Godfrey is parody account. And pretty good at that.

I was just talking about this, today I was in Shoppers Drug Mart and all of the pharmacists were chinks, every one of them with a white coat was a chink and there was a labour crew there putting in new shelving units and they were all white...I'm in Vancouver so pretty much all doctors here under 50 are now chinks and poos too while trades people and labourers are white. Go to a uni campus and at least 80% of the student body is now chinks and poos....Future is looking grim in Canada if you are a white male. We just handed this country over on a silver platter and we continue to hand over what scraps we have left while liberals cheer on our destruction. Totally sickening.

>Leafland
>Chink posting on behalf of all leafs that rape is ok if a muslim is doing it
>Same chink does everything in his power to kill all white males from leafland and is an avid feminist

This is why God left us.

>99
>77
>99

Says here you got tripple dubbles.

Wut? Chinks are conservative here dude

Even the "Conservative" ones are Liberals. Look at Michael Chong.

His only conundrum is his lack of.....couldn't think of something witty. Anyway, fuck him

And yet here they are, making you a minority in your own country, buying your land and getting everywhere through diversity quotas. They are slowly but surely killing you, and they do not lack the numbers or have a soul that could cause them remorse. That's not what a conservative is mate.

I believe Elfwick is an elf.

Oh, be nice, Macron didn't work for Goldman Sachs you shill.

He worked for a literal Rothschild.

Topkek.

>471 likes
just let that sink in

wry you discrimilrate agains da rice eatrrrrs

GOD FUCKING END US ALREADY JUST FUCKING END IT PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Godfrey Elfwick is a troll, he has confirmed it, and a friend of his runs a Parody Syrian little girl account

this is /ourguy/, he managed to sneak in an article in the guardian as well.

he get's both the far-left likes and the people who understand it's trolling likes

It's a parody account. "Godfrey Elfwick" isn't somebody's real name. He's a troll, and a damn good one at that.

Canada has always been worse than Sweden desu. More immigration, more bullshit censorship laws, you can literally change your legal sex in 20 minutes, you have no academic freedom left. I dislike our prime minister but yours is a 100 times worse. Ours is an incompetent white trash piece of shit, but yours is a professional cuck, born and bred.

There need to be violent revolutions across the western world.

Guys, my biggest concern is the headline