Cats are being targeted by BREXIT

"That's not malice," she added. "(One) cannot expect to have all the good sides and then say there will be an upper limit of 100,000 or 200,000 EU citizens, no more, or just researchers, but please nobody else. This will not work."

The fact that so many areas of policy have for decades operated under EU rules meant that the disruption following Brexit could extend into wholly unexpected parts, she said in response to a question from a British trade union official.

"Currently, the 250,000 pets, cats and dogs that travel from Britain to the continent or the other way around each year are managed within an EU framework," she said. "Now they'll need hygiene certificates - things we don't even remember."

The EU would "naturally" consider the interests of the 48 percent of Britons who had voted against Brexit, she said, but it was for trade unions to push for a level playing field between Britain and the bloc to be preserved to minimize disruption to British employers and employees.

"The British auto industry lives on supplies from continental European countries," she said. "It is up to the British side, who are expressing the wish to have the fewest possible distortions."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>oh wont some body PLEASE think of the cats.

give me a fucking break.

also, alphabetically carmakers and cats don't leave a lot of room for things effected by brexit.

Most people value their cats more than their nation. American people included.

>alphabetically

What did he mean by this?

Friendly reminder that every region in the UK bar scotland and london voted to leave.

Fuck scots and fuck the 30% brits

I think the American thinks R comes before T and in between there is just an S.

I thought that Northern Ireland voted to Remain, no?

As far as I know only English territories and Wales voted to leave.

You guys are gonna make it out of there I know it.

>people value they're animals so much they stuff them in a small crate and put them in a dark, loud tin can
yeah sounds like the ideal weekend for an animal

>only

England is the only relevant country in the UK.

>England is the only relevant country in the UK.
I was merely saying that of the 4 countries in the UK, ONLY two voted to Brexit. And of these two to vote for Brexit, one had its capital vote to Remain and the other was split in two parts - a Remain part and a Brexit part.

Come home, white man

>cats and dogs need health certificates
>umbopa from somali has aids and ebola and doesn't need a health cert
TOP KEK

If you fly from the UK to Europe, you can actually stuff your cat into a cat container and take it with you on the plane. No need to put it into the cargo storage area of the plane.

>THIS desperate for more German landgrabbing

dunnow m8 but pretty sure nobody puts their cat in a tin can unless this is normal in america

>inb4 muh a pet is a pet a hamster is the same as a pet hurr
no

Friendly reminder that even the Leave camp considers the results of the referendum to be invalid.

2nd referendum WHEN?

More people in the U.K. voted to leave than to stay and that's all that matters. We are are one country, voted as one country and will leave as one country.

>>umbopa from somali has aids and ebola and doesn't need a health cert

Do all the 15 million Hispanics that come to Murrica illegally have health certificates?

Face it, we both have illegal immigration. At least we are trying to close the remaining entry routes, while your Congress is not even funding your wall.

P.S. the HIV infection rate in Washington D.C. is around 3%, which is the level you see in several sub-Saharan African countries.

I don't deny we are a 3rd word shithole, it's a shame you are becoming more like us, pretty soon your major city's will become uninhitable like ours. I make fun of you Europoors in the hopes you don't make the same mistakes we have.

>e are are one country, voted as one country and will leave as one country.
I thought you are a union of 4 countries? Is that not correct?

Our immigrants have fewer HIV rates than the UK's Commonwealth legal immigrants, by the way.

Hans don't you have to go to your €1 Euro an hour job as it's nearly work time? Funny thing is after 2019 your industry will be so eroded you'll be drinking piss out of the toilet so you don't die of thirst.

The UK is one country made up of 4 nations. Westminster rules the whole UK. Devolved parliaments are just memes to keep the Celts quiet.

>Hans don't you have to go to your €1 Euro an hour job as it's nearly work time?
I am a rich self-employed dude.

Scots always say they have their own country. So in my view you have 4 countries in one union. 2 of the 4 countries in that union voted to Remain and one country was pretty much split 50-50, while the last one had its capital vote overwhelming to remain. Only backwards areas which were left behind by the deindustrialization voted LEAVE.

Cats BTFO by Muddiii

Isnt she basically saying she would prefer a peaceful seperation?
Doesnt she completely bypass the narrative of the EU commision by implying this?

Who am I even supposed to look at if I want to know where the EU is headed? (Hopefully in the fucking trashbin)

The EU is already showing cracks

>Who am I even supposed to look at if I want to know where the EU is headed?
Merkel. She is the only one who has anything to say about Brexit.

And your point is? Catalonians think they're their own country as well. They aren't - they're Spanish.

The UK's leaving, honey. Good luck filling the huge gaping hole in Europe's finances :^)

Even wiki says Scotland is a country. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland

Even Theresa May and the Queen have acknowledged that Scotland is a country.

My point is that 2 of your 4 countries in your union said NO to Brexit.

>Most people value their cats
I value my cats shit more than your country Jijick ibn Erdogan.

And they have tiny populations. The union voted as a whole and the union chose to leave.

Why do you defend the EU so much? Put aside your inbuilt German jealousy and hatred of Anglos and you'll see the EU is fucking up your country more than Bomber Harris did.

because germans run the EU its their EU.

>The union voted as a whole and the union chose to leave.
Last I checked your union voted 2 to 2, which is a tie.

>EU is fucking up your country more than Bomber Harris did.
god you degenerate retarded neets are retarded

>Germans run the EU
>Ethnically displacing themselves

Kek. Germans doing a bad job at administration as usual.

why the fuck do you need to import cats? can't you just breed them?

Bomber Harris just bombed cities. Cities can be rebuilt.

The EU is ethnically displacing Germans. Once Germans disappear they cannot be brought back (some, however, see the positives in this).

EU Retarded beuracracy at hand, there is so much of it they dont know how to operate without it.

I mean one could just do a medical check on a cat if you wanted a certain type of breed. but knowing the EU it isnt that simple.

Germany benefits form the EU. Germany is the EU so they're displacing themselves, like you are doing with yourselves with your commonwealth immigration

>"Now they'll need hygiene certificates - things we don't even remember."

You mean the same thing you need if you travel outside the EU and something people already understand?

Wow truly an obstacle we cannot overcome. Why didn't they tell us mittens would need a vet bill of health before? It would have swayed the vote.

>medical check
what the fuck are you talking about

But the remain camp didnt scrape a narrow win, can you read akmed?

You can have cat breeds DNA tested to check their lineage you know? Just like dogs, it's done here to check for a pedigree and not some mongrel. People sell expensive cats/dogs but they're not purebred and they end up having a lot of health defects so it costs a lot of money in vet bills so you have the breed checked over with a DNA sample.

Although I have no fucking idea what this retarded Turk OP is on about though. He just spams any story every fucking hour, funny how the Eternal Anglo poster goes away and this one sprouts up. Weird (((coincidence))) if you ask me!

I would save a cats life over a Germans any day.

I think we all would my friend.

So it doesnt have FIDS or anything like that? or do you import your spics full of diseases?