F

F

youtube.com/watch?v=7QU1nvuxaMA

youtube.com/watch?v=2zhSRNFeQpM

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/entertainment/rock-supergroup-audioslave-reunites-for-anti-trump-show-1.3247776
youtube.com/watch?v=hWlkmkZW2hk&ab_channel=80sRock34
youtube.com/watch?v=CLMPcfjtbCY&ab_channel=ma369rtin
youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps
youtube.com/watch?v=5qi8hhiYEQA
clickondetroit.com/news/rocker-chris-cornell-has-died-at-age-52-in-detroit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmIqIVxUuKs
youtube.com/watch?v=sT7obG2V0lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLACK HOLE SUN

WON'T YOU COME

AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN

FUCKING WHAT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As soon as he went political my favourite vocalist and songwriter was dead to me...and now literally. Fuck.

S

he was a libfag

NOOO
THIS CAN'T BE REEEEL

>The rock supergroup Audioslave on Wednesday announced its first concert in more than a decade as part of protests against Donald Trump's presidential inauguration.
Audioslave -- fronted by Soundgarden's Chris Cornell with guitarist Tom Morello and other members of Rage Against the Machine -- will play the "Anti-Inaugural Ball" Friday in Los Angeles.

> protests trump
> dies

ctvnews.ca/mobile/entertainment/rock-supergroup-audioslave-reunites-for-anti-trump-show-1.3247776

I never agreed with his politics, but he was truly a talented musician. He also kept his actual work apolitical except for some solos making fun of George Bush.

>Trump got Audioslave back together

That is bar none, the best thing about his presidency thus far.

Don't even care that he was a libtard, that man was a god.

F

nvm, he was a lib

You dont know shit, fagboy. The anti-inaugural ball was the most obnoxious "go and fucking drop dead, chris, you useless libcuck" moment ive ever seen...and hes in my top 3 for best voices of the last 30 years.

hey chris thanks for all the dope music, it probably helped turn me into the romantic pussismasher69 I am today, but you're apparently a libshit so get fucked m80

I hope that faggot morello's next

>2017
>Still supporting (((trump)))
Fuck off nu-Sup Forums

lol fuck off fag

*blocks your path*

>anger kek
>die

kek'd

if not for you clowns I'd probably never would have heard about this though

I have his music, don't really follow the guy on social media due to having better shit to do, and now I come on here and find out he's doing this type of shit

Like thanks, but not really

who gives a fuck he was a raging liberal faggot , released shit after the 90s

I'm a descendant from Nathan Bedford Forrest, I use to be ashamed..but not anymore.

Sorry, man. I love Chris. Hes never going to die in my heart. Im just fucking mad he went out in a blaze of faggotry

NO WAY, NO FUCKING WAY
THIS CANT BE REAL

FUKCCCCCC

man trudeau has not been taking care of himself

ARM YOURSELF BECAUSE NOONE ELSE HERE WILL

SAAAVVE YOUUUUUU!!!

ARE YOU READY TO DIIIIIEEE!?

*white people screeching*

Audioslave wasn't formed until 2001 so you're wrong

You lucky son of a bitch...

NOOOOO

If you never gave Audioslave a real listen before try these two songs as well

youtube.com/watch?v=hWlkmkZW2hk&ab_channel=80sRock34

youtube.com/watch?v=CLMPcfjtbCY&ab_channel=ma369rtin

MY FEELS
MY FUCKING FEELS

IM ABOUT TO CRY

youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps

Piss off /r/The_Donald, Trump is a god damn kike puppet!

>(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=5qi8hhiYEQA

stay away from drugs kiddos

>he doesnt praise kek for sacrificing celebrities who insult Sup Forums

I'M GONNA BREAK MY RUSTY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Unironic Kek worshipping
Seriously nigger?

Fuck Trump and his jewish bullshit!
He's exactly like Hillary Clinton, you're just blind followers who agree with everything he says and does.

did more with his life than you ever will, frog-loving virgin

You mean Detroit, right?

this is a damn good song. i was a teenager when this was contemporary. thanks for the memories.

crown him the JUST crown, and add him to the collage of people that crossed Trump.

>unironically uses niggerspeak
its almost like you want keks venegence to turn upon you. watch out in traffic toothpaste faggot.

MY WIFE'S SON

WHERE'S YOUR MUM

IS SHE FUCKING YOUR BLACK DAAAAAD

cornell dead, coldplay still alive, nickelback still alive

pity

clickondetroit.com/news/rocker-chris-cornell-has-died-at-age-52-in-detroit

Bastard hung himself. Poor guy. RIP regardless of your shitty politics.

>The circumstances surrounding the death weren't immediately clear, but his representative Brian Bumbery said it was "sudden and unexpected."

Was it drugs? Digits will tell

drugs are fun,

Kek is just a meme and Trump is a god damn kike puppet.
Piss off newfag, go back to plebbit.

And by the way, I wasn't doing niggerspeak, I was calling you a nigger.

hue

Fuck.

>mfw The shareblue talking points have evolved to mimic polspeak

A fucking leaf!
Also if you think I'm shareblue you are really retarded.
Fuck democracy.

Judging from his music I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Sad he couldn't pull himself out of it like he did for so many more.

You are trying too hard, it is almost cute

Damn.. Had the best Bond opening song in decades.. Missed his solo tours a few times when he came thru town. Oh well. Fuck with Trump, Your heart don't thump.

Neither of the latter groups has incurred the wrath of the God Emperor. Kek wills they play their music unabated until such time.

*creeps behind you*
heh no surprises kid

Fentanyl?

welp

You remaining Trump supporters are the shills.
America must have a real leader with absolute power preventing from jews interfering.

Before the Trump betrayal when he attacked Assad, Bannon was still his advisor, now his cabinet is full of jews and is now a devoted globalist and a civic nationalist!

Only fascism will defeat communism.

Eddie Vedder, he was mocking Trump as well.

His pop songs were shit though.

>le nickelback is bad
>le coldplay is generic

Why don't you neck yourself on your way back to rebbit, you normie faggot

I hope it's not but they have a huge fentanyl problem in the Detroit area. I mean it's just not in the heroin, they press fake pills including xanax with it and it's showing up in crack and cocaine.

I know Chris has a drug problem in the past but I hope it wasn't some of these tainted drugs going around now and he had a relapse. It's more dangerous than ever to use drugs currently in this country.

F

F
Respect for Chris...saw Soundgarden twice in Toronto and Montreal back in the day...dude was only 6 months older than me...

Fuck off Hillary, I don't want your jewgolds.

Seriously faggots, you are still blindly following this retard. Didn't it ring a bell when he threw all your privacy away you cucks?
Trump is a moron and you are too ashamed to admit it and you keep denieng it because you know you are dumb as fuck. At least I'm not a blind follower like you.

Trump is owned by the same people whomst'd've own Hillary.

memes and edginess aside,they are fucking garbage

>whomst'd've

I will never forget hearing for the first time, the unlistenable piece of shit that is soundgardens first album.

You know this place is infested with normie plebbits when people are lamenting the death of chris cornell.

why does the Netherlands care about what goes on in the USA? You have not been globally relevant since about 1680

what album

It pains me that you retards still support an even bigger retard in the whyt house which will effect the entire world.

I used to support him, but his manners made my kinda ashamed of it. When he signed the decrete that internet providers can sell your data without explicit approval I was like: anyone else losing faith in Trump
Then kushner took over, more and more jews were entering his inner circle and when he attacked Assad I was like okay that's it fuck this retard.

Maybe it was auto erotic asphyxiation?

It was suicide

Kek wills it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmIqIVxUuKs

I shot my loooove today
Won't you cry for meeeeeee

fucking kek

Best song of one of the greatest grunge albums ever.

literally who?

hehe

Kek wills he should be stricken a cripple and made a mute. And then be plagued with ED to boot

F

Burden in my Hand
My favorite. Got me through a hard time:
youtube.com/watch?v=sT7obG2V0lA

Andrew Wood
Kurt Cobain
Layne Staley
Chris Cornell

You're next Eddie Vedder.

enough blue pills will make you want to kill yourself

>Orthodox
It's not that Cornell was ignorant, he just knew so much that wasn't so.

>takes one look at Detroit
>kills himself
nothing to see here folks.

Politically, that is. But we can still go ahead and give him a vechnaya pamyat

SHE LIVED LIKE A MOTHER BUT SHE DIED

Man....

Fucking blow up the outside world.

With all the normies.

Senseless Nickelback hatred is a Jewish plot to demonise the last kernel of whiteness that remained in popular culture.

Louder than love

Man, you are lame

Press 'S' to spit on his grave.

Another one bites the dust. You don't cross the God Emperor and walk away unscathed.

theweakshouldfearthestrong.png

His bands were shit and everyone is making the same lame eddie vedder jokes im delighted this prick is dead