It's over. His lies crash down all around him, supporters turn left and right...

It's over. His lies crash down all around him, supporters turn left and right, people are starting to like the left more and more, the Republican majority only embarrasses itself as it desperately tries to cover up mistake after mistake, Sup Forums is in full panic mode, tears streaming as they spam "SH-SHAREBLUE, C-C-KEK... NO IT C-CAN'T BE TRUE, MAGA MAGA MAAAAGAAAAA *unintelligible sobbing* " This failure ensures the democratic party victory for the next 3 election cycles at least, and once the electoral college is dismantled, there will never be a conservative president again.
Thank you Sup Forums.
Thank you for memeing your own destruction.

THE REASON THEY ARE TRYING TO BUTCHER TRUMP RIGHT NOW, AND THE CULPRIT IS ISRAEL

Just in case Israel does this anyway, this was posted on May 17 at 7 AM cst.
I believe this leak is highly credible.

Israel hatched another new 911 terror plot, and Trump shut it down. Here is how the story line was supposed to go

Terrorists were going to board a U.S. bound plane from Europe, with laptops. They were going to hack the plane with their laptops, and do a second 911. When Trump mentioned terrorists with laptops to Russia, and to get them off of planes, and then Trump banned laptops on flights to the U.S., he shut down the Israeli terror plot.

The plot was obviously as fabricated as 911. I do not know who leaked it to Trump, but Kushner is close enough to all of it to do it. And even if Trump did not know it was Israel (highly probable he did not know) even if Trump thought it really was an independent terror plot, the end result was that him telling Russia to get laptops off their planes, shut it down.

SO THAT is the HUGE "Trump Russia intelligence leak" and Israel is PISSED AS HELL ABOUT IT, because they had a whole new plan, and now it will not go forward.

No.

hey, my VPN isn't working, what's the number for head office IT?

Hide shill threads

Do not reply to shill threads

>love trumps hate. Now here's a graphic piece of art showing the president committing suicide to indulge your inner violent fantasies

Truth hurts huh?

I never vowed to love his hate, and if you call that "graphic" you must be fresh here newfriend.

Funny. I fought along side bogans in the middle east, never saw hide nor hair of "our greateat ally". Israelis are pussies.

Be me try to warn repubs that trump will perma fuck their party because he is an egotistical moron.
Get memed at
>share blue , kek , hillshill , etc .

Looking at the flaming pile of garbage that is trump i feel pretty justified now.

"The Jews did it" is just another deflect tactic. Trumpcucks can't accept that they were fooledmby a moron.

what lies

I just never thought they'd be dumb enough to elect him. He told them exactly what they wanted to hear and they took it Hook line and sinker. They even thought the wall was gonna happen.
It's sad.

Man i feel bad forall the awoos stuck with stupid maga hats.. can i get them a refund. On a side note some one needs to draw awoo getting fucked by the long dick of the fbi.

Down to brass tacks...
You don't live here
It doesn't affect your life
Terrorist attacks are on the rise in your country
Sort your own shiite out, and we will worry about ours. Cheers.

repubs and dems are THE problem.

Get out of my country, Maghrebi.

true story.

American on vacation here, watching him be destroyed from a safe distance, and since Macron's election there hasn't been any attacks, just winning.

Get out of my country, nigger.

Over 90 percent Scot/English/Irish, so how about you shut up, nigger.

>Irish
Nigger confirmed.

>Irish are the whitest skinned people on Earth
>Niggers
You are one dumb little cunt huh buddy?

bitter redditor detected

>They were going to hack the plane with their laptops,
Change this to "They were going to blow open the cockpit doors with a water bottle bomb then hold everyone hostage with their Laptop bombs"

>Whitest people on Earth
Sure thing buddy, whatever you need to tell yourself.

>Democrats and Republicans alike are in a confederacy against Trump
Look, Trump is far from perfect, but you retards just don't get it do you? Of course Trump was doomed to fail since the beginning, for his rhetoric of being an outsider was dangerous for the establishment. You may or may not think he actually "drained the swamp," but his rhetoric was a dangerous one for the elite. Why do you think both Democrats and Republicans want him out of the White House? But I hope you're happy that le drumpfghfdh is getting BTFO!!! Fucking idiots, useful idiots

>I believe "science" from 200+ years ago is valid
Just quit while you're ahead.

I'd rather the world be run by the elite than be turned into a burning ball of scorched dirt.