I would like to visit Russia this summer. Can any rusek recommend me, Petersburg or Moscow? Also, how cheap is it...

I would like to visit Russia this summer. Can any rusek recommend me, Petersburg or Moscow? Also, how cheap is it? How do you feel about Poles in Russia? Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/trv/thread/1216175
youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU
bestmoscowquide.yolasite.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is a youtube channel of Lolek hitchiker who travelled across the country for 3 months. Everything there was spot on.

Will check it out.

Come on dudes... you are supposed to be enemies... stop being friends.

Go in winter you fucking pussy

>Petersburg or Moscow
Not Russian but reccommend both.
An take some rural wasteland round trip into consideration.

Actually that's not a bad idea. However, I don't doubt I would have time off-season.

*and

*I doubt

Bring back pics of Russian hotties

>some rural wasteland round trip

Is it safe though? I've heard it's anything-goes the wild parts of the country.

If you will visit pidorburg for more than 3 months you will get chineese boyfriend

What did he mean by this?

In Russia you visit in summer. In America you come back buttfucked and broke.

What a country!

Its magic of city, every local male ends in dating chineese man

Its magic, i aint explain this shit

Safer than France or Sweden or GB.
Just do not be nigger.

KEK
Can not confirm.
(Never stayed longer than 5 days)

Yeah, I'm done with the west. My trip to London last year was a horrible nightmare.

Russia is amazing in summer.

Would recommend.

Was that the one where he mostly traveled through some Siberian shitholes?

What's the point of these doors?

Do you have any link? Can't find him on Youtube.

tell your story

Northern side most probably. Must be covered in order to have longer usability of the porch.

t:architect

As long as at least one of them is wearing a skirt it's not gay.

I imagine in the summer time they hoist nets or something along the front porch area to stop mosquitos. So these allow entry.

Ah, that makes sense. I've never been in an environment where that was needed but I can see how it would be useful in some areas.

Moscow is for business, SPb is for relaxation, Sevastopol is for pleasure. Pick your poison.

this

>Any tips?
Make sure to check out the DIY Moscow guide made by a Russian /trv/ user, for anons. The thread in /trv/ has already been deleted but apparently it's archived here:
yuki.la/trv/thread/1216175
(I can't open the link, but it's in google cash)

Welcome.
Leningrad and Moscow are both good.

Respect apparently Russians love respect, even if Putin is fucking all Russia.

Pirashki fucking communist tacos

Some hot girls that will literally love you for a green card.

Did I miss something?

I would like to see as many historical sites as possible, including museums and art galleries. SPb then I guess, although
missing on Kremlin would be a shame.

We probably won't have summer this year. We've already skipped spring.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU

Thanks man, that's really helpful.

How about some nuclear winter after Trump gets impeached?

St.Petersburg is cheaper, more European, less crowded and with more sights to see. Also, tourist infrastructure there is better and less Asians. Poles and other Slavs are welcome, even more then other white people. Remember to have a boat on Neva river to Petergof! Also, ask a guy who lived in Moscos/Petersburg anything.

>Some hot girls that will literally love you for a green card.
this

Is it true that Moscow is high on crime and generally unsafe if not careful enough?

I don't know how cheap plane tickets are, but a hotel room in the center is like 50 bucks a night on average, hostels or renting is several times cheaper. Buy a traveling transport card, one ride one subway/bus is like 60 cents that way. Lunch costs about 4-7 $ if you don't mind a cafe or buffet. Also, download yandex maps as google often is inaccurate. Visit Rubinstein street and Griboedov channel quaeu if you like night life. Also, climb Isaac's cathedral, visit Hermitage and artillery museum.

No, center of the city and most outskirts are safer than western Europe (London or Paris), only several districts (Chertanovo, Butovo) are somewhat dangerous.

I have two new roommates, a pair of recent russian immigrants. One is from Ryazan and the other is from "the far north" and won't elaborate further. Are they spies? Should I trust them? What are the stereotypes about Ryzanians and far-northerners? I haven't interacted with enough russians to know which of their oddities are russia-specific. They certainly have no taste in food or music.

And what would stop bitches who dumped their homeland, family and friends from dumping you the instance they have US citizenship? Would you even want such a woman?

Go to Kazan. So all day drinking beer outside. There's a cocktail bar that I forgot the name of... Should be staffed almost entirely by pretty young dyevooshkas. Get your dick wet.
Make some friends, try and get out to the Volga for some fishing.

Have fun. One of the best times of my life in that place.

With in a month they will ask you to marry one of them.

I don't but Russian is so fucked up, i would suck a dick to get as far as I can from you shitty country.

>said burger

Come on man, your country is filled with niggers and SJW.
I'm starting to think that eastern Europe is the only Europe worth saving.

>i would suck a dick

Ladies and gentlemen, the United States of America!

Moscow is great.

You could ride tank (usually t-34-85 movie-filming replicas or t-55) in alabino near moscow, take part in group is affordable, there also located kubinka tank museum with the only nazi germany maus tank left. Also google for dossaf shooting range, they allow to shoot and make photos even out of maxim machine gun. We also got vr shooting games (google anvio vr for example). Moscpw is good, you could also just invite a local russian-english speaking user as guide, with him it whould be less expensive to visit shit than to pay to travel agency

Regards, moscow travel agent, who works only with asians

>they have no taste in food or music
Sounds like people from small Russian cities, f a m.
I don't know anything about Ryazan except that it's shitty, poor and relatively close to Moscow. If your neighbor never been to Moscow, that is suspicious.
Judging by your description I doubt that other guy is from Petersburg, as most people from there are more western. Is he American Indian looking? Does he reduce vowels before stressed vowel? Does he have a somewhat an cap worldview that everyone better fuck off?

lol and yet you are using an America made website, Davai go and use VK as your platform.

Anything to not be in russia.

I found the site the author has uploaded his guide to.
bestmoscowquide.yolasite.com/
Really entertaining read btw, worth reading even if you're not planning to visit Russia.

>russian-english speaking user as guide

Can't I just communicate with my broken Polish-Russian with fallback on English?

mfw I unironically have a VK account because of all the soviet qts I've talked to online. probably never go there though since I think americans need a visa and i'm too much of a cheap kike to spend that extra money

>Ryzanians and far-northerners?
Most of russia has a very homogenous system of values, ryazan has no major cultural divergences, they used to be Rival of Moscow, so there is some fun history there between them, Moscow, and the hordes. Far north is very vague, probably someone from either rural russia or a closed city. Former is similar to redneck types, latter are used to smaller cities with more orderly populations.

What does it have to do with anything?

>a Japanese rip off owned by a Japanese is somehow american
Come on now

In far north even janitors get danish salary, he must be somehow wealthy
Ryazan is redneck WE WUZ RUS tyre, basically shithole with some heritage

Locals you could communicate with them, but they will speak to fast for your understanding.

So you want to go to Russia my friend

Poor polish, didn't learn your lesson when Nazis and Russia fucked you from both sides.

:)

>You could ride tank (usually t-34-85 movie-filming replicas or t-55) in alabino near moscow
sold, this has been a dream of mine for years
are they ok with you getting drunk on vodka before hand?

Why cant you speak english?

Davai, go to the Japanese then stop the contamination of web pipes with ur nasty Russian blood

>are they ok with you getting drunk on vodka before hand?
Officially, probably not.
Unofficially, they probably sell it as a package deal.

Im to high for that

u will di little polak am rusien witnr will ill u n k that shit

>it's an ameriturds shitting up the thread they are not welcome in episode

how does a balkan poorfag visit eastern slav countries without whoring xirself out to arab businessmen

They will serve you it at dinner. Literally.

If you are looking for more of an Imperial city- go to St. Petersburg. If you are looking for more of a Soviet city- go to Moscow

Not a Russian, but a PRIBALT FASHIST, but here are my two(euro)cents:
>Petersburg or Moscow
Both are filled with:
>25% liberasts, 25% vatniks, 25% AIDS ridden whores and 25% churkas.
Not worth it.

The countryside is what you want. They are good people, and the nature is nice (just like here).
If even I could get along with them, then anyone can.

I recently installed Internet by a very small isp and the owner is from Latvia others might be from russia am. I safe?

What is it called?

Freedom

But like i said i think its a tiny company like homemade or something lol

LMT?

Depends on what you up to. Peter is prettier. Moskva is very busy and metro is overcrowded in the mornings and evenings. Both cities have a lot of museums and cultural shit.

It's usually safe but sometimes foreigners get scammed. Get a rus friend to take you around because you don't speak russian and most of russians don't speak english and don't understand polski.

>How do you feel about Poles in Russia?
nothing special. Russia is pretty large and people don't give two shits about nationality unless you gonna do something moronic.

> how cheap is it?
Not cheap. Everything is not cheap.

NO COMMIES IT'S SANKT-PETERSBURG.

don't scream on grandpa

If the ISP is called LMT, then you have nothing to worry about. Freedom(Brīvība) is a new international tariff of theirs.
I don't know what thir services are like abroad, but here they are superb. Probably the best in the entire country.
That is all.

kek