Are you ready for president Pence the Mensch?

Are you ready for president Pence the Mensch?

It's about time we get a real conservative in the white house.

I'm ready. He's pretty much a Baptist Duerte.

I supported Trump at one point but Pence clearly should be president, Trump needs to get out of the way.

Unironically this, Pence actually has the experience to get things done.

Trump clearly doesn't.

well, i wont be mad. imagine the butthurt pence will cause

I'm worried Pence is too neocon leaning, but then again trump has done some neocon tier shit.

>real conservative
>real conservative means you're 100% controlled and support neoliberal wars
Are you fit enough to serve in Syria?

He's going down too.

I supported Trump on his campaign trail but after the Syria thing happened I knew something was up.. I mean, at first the libtards were pushing this Russia narrative but now it's pretty undeniable... I'll be happy when Pence takes office in the next week or two.

TIMES RUNNING OUT DRUMPFIES

How many alt-right supremists will kill themselves when Drumpf gets the famous "you're fired!" line during his impeachment confirmation?

Huh? Are all you faggots saying a Republican congress will impeach Drumpf? Last I heard there was basically a zero chance of this happening

>he doesn't know
>*giggles* don't tell him i wanna see his reaction

Let's not get too exited guys, 2024 is still a long way off

I dunno man I'm ready to face reality on this whole thing

Blrummppfffttt will never get impeached

Oh please he fired a few Raytheon duds into a desolate landing strip in a sand land after telling them he was going to then they immediately made a deal to sell them to another ally nation. that shot was Clinton tier. Every now and then you just have to use the crap so people buy it. What do you think our #1 export is? It's not iPods it's defense systems.

IMPEACHMENT STATUS
[ ] PENDING
[X] CONFIRMED

Of course leftists would love Pence, hell they licked George W Bush's asshole this past election cycle. The left now realizes that neocons are on their side, no more protests against wars or banks from the left, capitalism and communism are finally admitting they're the same.

I've been on the fuckpence train since he played a crucial role in ousting Flynn

>implying everyone on the left supports communism.
Buzz off retard.

Jesus fucking CHRIST this thread is full of shills.

Pence is a Jesuit saboteur, it is known.

Whether you admit it or not, yes, you're a communist; leftism is incrementalist moving ever towards communism.

yes if for nothing more than to read leftie headlines saying they miss trump

>real conservative
pure ideology