Have you achieved your 2017 goals yet?

Have you achieved your 2017 goals yet?

Are you gay?

Ladyboy in a sauna?

/bant/

Do you like Crispy Sticks?

We would never see him again. RIP in pieces.

Will I ever succees in my current field of study Zyzz-sensei?

This is zyzz as a teenager. It's amazing what hard work at the gym can do, and some surgeries and steroids

Well I ever slaughter my enemies on the field of battle, earning my paradise at the Lord's side in the afterlife, through the spilled blood of Saracens?

Will we start the fire, Zyzz?

Also, poo in loo, disgusting shit-monkey.

You're gonna make it

i still think this guy is alive

?

Zyzz will i...yknow ;)

fuck off before i behead you homosexually challenged nigger

is this thread going to get deleted?

Am I gonna smash

Will i get the gain s ive been working for??

tfw I lost 30 lbs, and I'm only 20 more away from my goal

Rght, thanks!

i stopped a girl from getting raped tonight. so yeah. i managed to meaningfully and positively impact someone's life. that's on top of the other stuff i'm doing but reaching a goal i didn't know i had is cool

do i get /fa/ and lift tonight.

If no I just lounge around and eat pigfood

Will I make it zyzz?

poo in the loo

Why I get my dream job?

Please let me make it

Rolling to see if I should give my ex another chance after seeing how pathetic she's become without me.

>18 push ups
God damn it.

Yes, been doing incline fly's with 90's for years.

Can Preacher Curl 120ez-8, 1 ARM BARBELL 65lbs, 75db-1 use to 75db-6 and 80db-3 but if I do that can only narrow grip 120lbs-4 instead of 8 and super heavy dumbbell probably risks bicep tears; had that and you don't want that shit. Had to take 4 months off and lose all muscle and strength and still didnt fully heal; took like another year while lifting.

you know that if you don't fuck her yourself now you're just a white knight cuck right?

is that really him? so inspiring

suck my own dick

>rolling for something girl-related
>...