THE REASON THEY ARE TRYING TO BUTCHER TRUMP RIGHT NOW, AND THE CULPRIT IS ISRAEL

THE REASON THEY ARE TRYING TO BUTCHER TRUMP RIGHT NOW, AND THE CULPRIT IS ISRAEL

Just in case Israel does this anyway, this was posted on May 17 at 7 AM cst.
I believe this leak is highly credible.

Israel hatched another new 911 terror plot, and Trump shut it down. Here is how the story line was supposed to go

Terrorists were going to board a U.S. bound plane from Europe, with laptops. They were going to hack the plane with their laptops, and do a second 911. When Trump mentioned terrorists with laptops to Russia, and to get them off of planes, and then Trump banned laptops on flights to the U.S., he shut down the Israeli terror plot.

The plot was obviously as fabricated as 911. I do not know who leaked it to Trump, but Kushner is close enough to all of it to do it. And even if Trump did not know it was Israel (highly probable he did not know) even if Trump thought it really was an independent terror plot, the end result was that him telling Russia to get laptops off their planes, shut it down.

SO THAT is the HUGE "Trump Russia intelligence leak" and Israel is PISSED AS HELL ABOUT IT, because they had a whole new plan, and now it will not go forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/69MJc
archive.is/LR09K
archive.is/Q1jdu
archive.is/phAgQ
archive.is/wjzyr
archive.is/fia1T
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf
youtu.be/fhVI8u7lzo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

What the fuck is with all these happenings lately?
>Seth Rich
>Stargate
>Foiled 9/11 plot
No fucking wonder (((they))) shut it all down in earlier today.

Pure speculation

Need proofs

you mean the same country that ruined the counter offensive to iran's nuclear program?
wow i feel so sad
fucking israelis.

Damn
Sounds tinfoil tier. But still wouldn't be suprised if this was 100 true

>I believe this leak is highly credible.
On what basis?

there is enough proofs.
Israel being mad as hell, being on of the proof

Not only for oil but for Greater Israel

There was a vulnerability a couple years ago (2015) with the planes wifi where you could access stuff.

>WiReD
archive.is/69MJc
archive.is/LR09K
archive.is/Q1jdu

>TechDirt
archive.is/phAgQ

>FakeNews aka "CNN"
archive.is/wjzyr

>The Guardian
archive.is/fia1T

It would not be too hard to pull off especially for mossad one of the best if not the best intelligence agencies in the world. Israeli news, American news have been pushing for war in Syria quite viciously the past month this attack would be the final nail in the coffin to start that war.

So how are they going to get the Saudi land?

Mossad could have taken out dozens of planes in the air at once and pinned it on whomever

Would have been very effective

The plan of the destabilation of the surrounding Arab countries are laid out in The Oded Yinon Plan
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf

13min video on it
youtu.be/fhVI8u7lzo8

>Boeing 787 Dreamliner jets, as well as Airbus A350 and A380 aircraft, have Wi-Fi passenger networks that use the same network as the avionics systems of the planes
What the fuck? This is insane.

God damn, I take it back user. This could be legit.

Doubt they'll be able to take it, probably carve around it, take what they can

Geopolitics isn't chess, the world spins in a circle just like a dreidel.

here we go

Sorry
That was meant for

>op ignores Jared kushner, trump's kike kids, the fact he's the most pro Zionist president ever.

Any way to make it trend on twitter? Even if it is tinfoil tier, it might as well start a discussion as people go about "debunking" it.

fucking kek
I think turncuck over here is also banning laptops on planes

the kikes are here

>Russia/Trump is our only hope

lmao both of them are controlled by a different flavor of kikes

It's because a loose dog got into the oval office and they are desperately trying to either get him on a leash or get him out of office