South Africa

I think if white people are genocided in South Africa, they should salt the farms they were killed over.

Why?nogs dont know how to farm

You realise it's an urban myth that pouring salt on the ground renders it uninhabitable right?

The Mongols doing it was part of their folklore, it had no real world significance.

Synthetic oil would do the trick.

They didn't need to bother in Zimbabwe

they don't even need to do that, just look at Zimbabwe

Yeah, they won't have to do anything except stop farming.

No, the nogs fucked up Zimbabwe after they killed off the whites. The fucking apes killed my friend and his whole family on their farm outside Harare. Chopped them upp like butchers.
I lived in Maputo in Mozambique at the time and was shit scared it would start there as well.

Can a tech savvy user start a "Marry A South Afrikan" website to help get some of these guys out? You can pretend to be gay... it's not like the government is going to check if you're blowing each other.

Where in SA do you live? Is it fucked up there?

how bad is the situation in south africa atm? I always knew crime was high and whites got horrifically tortured, but is there a systematic anti white effort right now or is it fake news?

SA has the highest jew presence in Africa.

SA is the future they envision for America

The salinity level in the soil would render the land fucked for growing groups you mong

crops*

South Africa should follow zimbabwe, they did so well sending the white man away!

They do in Denmark. To tackle foreigners coming here through marriage the government checks for toothbrushes and bed usage.

Brawndo! It's got the electrolytes plants crave!

Cape Town would have been so beautiful if South-Africa had a better government' imagine a metropolis full of business on the edge of Africa

but how then do you make activated almonds?

Why not just genocide the niggers?

Because then (((they))) would oi vey and start start arming/directing/supplying the blacks to genocide the whites coompletely. They're fucked if they do and fucked if they don't, the libshits would go absolutely fucking bonkers if SA whites started killing blacks however justified it is.

Welcome to your future.
Next step is you are forced to blow immigrants by your government in the name of humanitarianism.
Its a slippery slope.

How much salt would that require? There's a lot of soil.