What are your thoughts on PJW?

Hi 4 CHAN

What are your thoughts on PJW?

He is a retard

He's very intelligent and everything he says is true or turns out that way and he also has great merchandise at a very affordable price.

MAYNESTREEM METEOR

>complains about nu males cucks
>posts that photo
>complains...about nu male cucks
>.......with that photo

OH BOY

Snarky British cunt.
Good videos and analysis.
Terrible sense of humor.

Imagine my shock when I found out OP is a faggot

I want him to cum inside me

oh realy!!! i bet you are Wittgenstein haha

nice haha

agree

triggered? ))))

bitch)))

i personaly prefer something more seriouse than PJW/...THOUGH he is making good job.

Faggot, denies white genocide, condemned racist section of the aut-kike etc, Cernokike tier.

Seems like a faggot. The only thing I know about him is that he got off the trump train, then back on when people complained. Seems like a bitch move to me.

anyone affiliated with Alex "Pizza Gate Don't Real, It Was All An Act Anyway Hey Kid Want a Water Filter to Filter Out The Water Poison?" Jones is a fucking retard.

Jones isn't, Jones is a fucking genius,milking you faggots like the dumb fucking cash cows you are.

That is, anyone who listens to his bullshit.

Roger Stone goes on his show, this is the same guy who shilled for Reagan. The same guy under which the CIA sold cocaine and arms to enemy nations(Iran) while he was also funding Iraq from the other side of the Iran Iraq war.

Alex Jones literally has a Globalist on his show and you faggots are too faggoty to know it

boleshit

IMAGEIN MY SHOCK AS THE MAYNESTREEM METEOR IS NOT SMOKING TO BE COOL COUNTER CULTURE CONSERVATIVES IN DA NEW PUNK ROCK AGE

you can not fight sistem outside of sistem mr.

Alt-light shill, a slightly higher tier of normie is into him, one who will probably end up with a gewk wife.

centrist cuck and blatant homosexual

Annoying lanky loser

we dont speak about you

dere be a mach in mah socc

DONOLD TROMP

you have low self esteem hahah

paul isn't gay but some people think he's a racemixer.

Will you please stop asking us our thoughts on PJW

>Alex Jones literally has a Globalist on his show and you faggots are too faggoty to know it

I don't watch him as much but who do you mean? must be one of the females although that's hard to believe too if you're working for AJ in the first place.

LED DEH BU-HURRD COMMENCE

R A R I U S
A
R
I
U
S

pleas pleasss pleasss ))))

nein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very based man