The European Union will invest almost EUR 2 bln to further develop Warsaw’s metro system

> The European Union will invest almost EUR 2 bln to further develop Warsaw’s metro system.

>this is what you get for not taking refugees

Thanks, Westerns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjeFH963lFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is how new stations look like

Now you have to take immigrants.

This is bollocks, the EU never bought us new trains

They are building the trains so that the refugees can go there faster.

Checked and topkek

>entire country of 40M live on gibs from federal government

No wonder Westerners think Slavs are niggers. You are disgraceful.

>Another Mummy Merkel releases funds to POLand as reparations for the WW2 happenings.

At least investments are being made in Eastern POLand

Why EU should pay this? Makes no sense.

No, this is what we call a carrot. If you guys behave like good goys you get to eat it, otherwise you get beaten with the stick of heavy sanctions.

Lol Warsaw metro is really fine this seems like a waste of money

its the EUs money who cares

we are building the white mans refuge, dont you see it?
germany has an incredible brain drain, people are fleeing this country en mass
we need somewhere to go and why not give it to you

But the EU took all this money from members, it's not like the EU created it

Kek, they're just doing this so your metro systems can withstand the number of immigrants that'll soon flood Poland.

If they don't like it then they shouldn't of joined

Does anyone still have the photo with the cat with "I should invest in eastern poland"
it's weird that that meme is old now..

Absolutely disgusting. You must immediately import six million Arabs to rectify this issue!

pretty much this
they're just going to use this as leverage
>we gave you 2 bln euro. that's at least 2000 immigrants
>oh, it helped your city so much. you should be able to take 20 000

Ah yes, another Great Economic Assistance initiative

Major gibs like this to us when???

For fuck sake I hate this world.

boršč monkeys

THIS
The money would be better spent in Madrid metro
We'll take another 12 refugees if required

sucks to be german
half of your salary is just taxes

>tfw I don't live in a clean and well kept homogeneous country

It's the reason Poland didn't hold a referendum yet despite being insanely anti EU.
The EU ensured that it is so heavily financially involved in Poland that them splitting away is more or less out of question because no politician's career would survive the consequences.

>spend most of your life slaving away in a job >government steals a significant portion of your wages
>gives some of this to the EU, so a country you will never step foot in can build a bitchin new subway.

Such a bullshit system.

Why has the EU been spending so much money on Poland for the past thirteen years? When they left Spain, Greece and Italy to be ruined?

Is there an agenda here?

That's a problem the Western countries are facing in general right now - the own citizens are at the bottom of the priority list.
Politicians are interested in just about anything but doing something good for the people of their own country. They happily gives billions to some African shithole that hasn't improved a iota in the last decades while their own schools have to shut down rooms due to mold in the walls that cannot be removed due to insufficient funding.

Because of Russia I'd assume.

>pump tons of money into Poland to get them as bufferzone
>investments also make all other Eastern European states jealous and willing to walk into the trap, too

They did for Eastern Europe. Knowing the UK's history in the EU and boycotting literally every single good decision because of your anglo autism you probably could have gotten better trains and actual working infrastructure but voted against it out of spite. Glad to see you cucks leaving.

>literally worse than India

1) our politicians had been eating German dick like crazy before 2015
2) Merkel is 1/8th Polish
3) Germany still haven't paid us 50 000 billions of Euros for destructions they caused in WW2, so they rather give us some of euroshekels instead of paying the whole bill
4) we are buffer zone between Germany and Russia

>so a country you will never step foot in can build a bitchin new subway.
Luckily I can travel there by car in a day or two for little to no cost, no visa issues, no border issues, nothing.
Don't tell me you're too poor to travel around Europe despite shitposting and LARPing on Sup Forums about muh europen identity and culture...

Nice

Having over-designed infrastructure in tourist areas is the first, best indicator of a shithole.

Here in Germany, we don't have as much fanciness, but far more actual wealth.

>meanwhile in America

nah

What does that designating shitting car of the train look like?

>the last thing you see before you are turned into a red smear is the blank stare of the christmas nigger coming for you
horrifying

Why do you think Mama Merkel imports shitskins?You need workers that's why you pay us to stay in the EU

Looks so much better than the ones we have in Berlin

>over-designed infrastructure in tourist areas
kek
this is the simplest designe possible and this is the most energy efficient metro in the whole Europe

but I know that you'd rather have a little bit of "naturalism" in your public transport
youtube.com/watch?v=EjeFH963lFA

You are being deceived. Industrialization leads to further capitalism, and capitalism leads to a decline in religion and culture. A decline in religion and culture instigates liberalism, and liberalism prompts mass immigration from third world countries.

We figured out long ago that Eastern Europeans don't work.
They now are slowly figuring out that Syrians and nignogs don't work either.

And now we are pushing strongly for automation only that we don't call it that because people are afraid of automation.

>christmas nigger

>and capitalism leads to a decline in religion and culture
yes, goy, trust ((me)), you need marxism in order to survive

instead of drunk pollacks you have literal Africa (or more likely, you have both)

> Syrians and nignogs don't work either
but haven't you figured it out after importing roaches back in 60s?

top kek

What is the Marshall plan you fucking retard

70 years later, it is now the Marschäel Plan

>but haven't you figured it out after importing roaches back in 60s?

Our lobbyists will never give up. For some reason they are convinced that somewhere on this world, they'll find a group of people who are on the same skill level as a German engineer but will work for the wage of a call center Pajeet.

The only way to stop them from importing one ethnicity after the other (apart from killing them all) is to push automation.

Also we didn't want the Turks. NATO forced us to take them so Turkey would allow them so station nukes on their soil.

>We figured out long ago that Eastern Europeans don't work

fuck off nigger

Remember the 2 billion goy! Now let in the refugees.

>Car 2 is reserved for women
>Car 3 is reserved for creepy staring Indian men
>Designated shitting aisles can be found in Cars 1 and 6

I hate low ceilings on metro stations.
pic related, a giant cavern of granite and concrete it's whre it's at,although stalins metro are cool as well.

looks familiar

that looks like a poor man's Pyongyang metro

it's insanity. Governments should put the interests of their people first, it shouldn't even need saying.
>Luckily I can travel there by car in a day or two for little to no cos
lucky you, you're still paying for it you cuck (as am I).

>Don't tell me you're too poor to travel around Europe despite shitposting and LARPing on Sup Forums about muh europen identity and culture...
you seem to be projecting a lot of things on me. I'm not wealthy, and I have no interest in visiting Poland (no offence to the Poles but if I go abroad it's for hot/sunny weather). I think it's the EU fantasists who larp out muh European identity. I'm not European, I'm British. Obviously we're all related but my culture is different from a Pole, whose is different form a Spaniard etc.

>Poland take refugees
>"no"
>Ok Poland we will pay now take refugees
>"no"
>"pay more or we leave"
>we'll end up leaving anyway and not paying anything back

Marshall plan was introduced to rebuild western europe economies after WW2, and it worked.

EU so far had one country bankrupted, Greece, Spain about to follow, Britain jumping ship and Italy next in line for economic ruin.

But hey, at least Poland is getting new roads, a metro and two hundred billion worth of aids.

That's what most of them look like over here, too.
Simply the simplest/cheapest way to build them I assume.

>clean and well kept

what did he mean by this

>not making useless artistic pillars while bankrupting your capital and stealing half of EU funds

step up your game romunja

>But hey, at least Poland is getting new roads, a metro and two hundred billion worth of aids.
And Western Europe will get two hundred billion AIDS

Why isn't the devanagari sign over the sign in English? It should be this way, since English is a subsidiary language, no?

>all those places to squat in.
I wonder how dangerous nights are there.

poland is shit
don't come here and delete this thread

Don't you want your kids to have a higher standard of life when they will move here?

After 55 years of communism we had 0.5 metro line in the whole country

you know that this used to be jewish factory

no, not the cheapest, but a balance between soviet style grandeur(simplified) and western style cost savings. NY for example has some horrific looking stations,no wonder so many new yorkers hate them.
They used a lot of nice durable materials like marble and granit,and made the station very airy and roomy for the most part. pic related is a smaller station but still nice materials

>Okay Poland is 99.9% white, catholic, nationalistic BUT OH LOOK A DILAPIDATED BUILDING, I GUESS POLAND IS SHIT XDDDDDD

most of metro station here are build pre-90s . I hate these post-modernist faggots who think it's cool to leave exposed concrete: muh brutalism

>99.9%, catholic

Lolno.
It's something like 80% *claiming catholic*, 40% attending church more than once a year and 20% actually believing in the zombie jew.

Its not about who spends the most time on his knees but about christian values we adhere to.

Poland Embraces Capitalism

daily reminder that if ur justification for the EU is that you can run away from your country and start life in a country you assume to be better, you're a cunt

Since when is "bij brudasa" a christian value?

>not having Mirror's Edge levels as metro staitions

why even live

>NY for example has some horrific looking stations

Visited there recently, can confirm. It's a piece of shit. Cars from the 70s running seemingly unmodified, even the seating has puke colour schemes from the era.

Stations are a confusing mess, there's no unifying system or logical consistency, the ticket buying system is archaic.. the US really hasn't spent money on infrastructure in forever.

If there was one Trump promise you'd wish he would hold on to, that should be unifying both left and right sides, it's the infrastructure investment program.

It's one of few government expenditures you can actually see pays off over time.

Deus Vulting is a christian value.

looks cheeki

Maybe because it is in alphabetic order
In Delhi, signboards generally have Hindi on top, followed by English, Punjabi, and Urdu in alphabetic order
But on our currency, on the rear side, English comes above Hindi

Where in the bible does it say to attack disbelievers or convert them by force?
Christianity is a cuck religion at its roots and any aggresive values you associate with it are fanfiction and not canon.

Italy is still doing well,as far as spain and greece, well this graph doesn't even tell the whole story as it sdoesn't include loans and whatnot

Jesus was chasing merchants with a whip because they were trading at temple.
Now shitskins disrespect us and christianity.

sorry bro, but Mirror's Edge metro station is our privilege

Better to take preemptive measures than to wake up in a multicultural shithole.
You only start to miss something when its gone, so might aswell lynch a negro to perserve white Boland.

you fool that's to more efficiently move refugees in and around warsaw

daft cunt
refugees are scared of our subway
it is THE holiest metro in the world

I find the lack of communism spirit in your metro stations disturbing Polebro

Meanwhile the metro in my city looks and smells like complete shit uses trains from the 70' and closes more and more stations because money issues.

Thank you EU!

Those old Russian trains on M1 are way way more comfy than the new Siemens ones, I'll be sad to see them go.

>infrastructure investment
>Conservashits will spend billions on a new catapult for aircraft that's worse than the old one
>Librarts will spend tens of billions on gibs
>Can't come together and spend the money on something actually useful
Fuck this nation

Lol Warsaw's M2 line is a rolling palace compared to Berlin's U/S-Bahn. I was amazed by how generally dirty Berlin is.

Tbh, (I'm not originally from Poland) Warsaw is one of the cleanest cities I've ever lived in. The Metro system is always gleaming, especially M2.

Where are you from, bro?

>Christmas nigger
>my sides

There's not much money for public transportation when you spend all of it just to clean their shit and piss out of the seats. Most parts of germany are suffering under the EU. It's not the worker and certainly not the small man traveling with the metro each day that benefits from it.

Why dont we get more gibs we are almost the poorest in the EU,REEEEEEEEEEEE

Forgot a word there. I'm talking about the fugees ofc.

So... wealth leads to mass immigration?