Trumps top choice for the FBI is a Jewish democrat? Should have just kept Comey

Trumps top choice for the FBI is a Jewish democrat? Should have just kept Comey.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-considering-joe-lieberman-fbi-director-spicer-n761151
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Contrast principle

He is an independent

he's bending the knee
replubitards BTFO

Wow, that random picture with no source sure convinced me!

Drumpfh BTFO lol. I'm #WithHer now.

Lieberman is based tbqh, Trump needs to defend himself and putting a democrat in as FBI director is a great move. They can't criticize him.

literally google joe liberman you niggerfaggot

CNBC seems to be his source
Take it as you will

Spicer said that in the daily briefing.
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-considering-joe-lieberman-fbi-director-spicer-n761151

Lieberman is another Jewish Deep Stare puppet. At this rate he should just avoid him. He'll backstab him like most of the Nevertrumps and Kushner.

He is just putting Lieberman forward to troll people obviously... Same thing he did with Romney for the secretary of state pick. Calm the fuck down pol

Lieberman is a great choice retard think of the 4D chess, if you put a democrat in as the FBI head then they can't really impeach him for firing Comey.

So was Bernie, Lieberman always caucused with democrats, he shifted to independent after he was primaried out in 2006 so he could run as 3rd party.

t. styx

It's 4D chess he needs a democrat in the FBI

hes a jew so he will get picked, the BIG question is will he reopen the Hillary case

hes a jew so he will get picked, the BIG question is will he reopen the Hillary case

>he needs a democrat in the FBI

I'm honestly concerned with the mental capacities of Trumptards.

With Jews, you lose Donny boy.

Yeah, maybe Trump can just resign so they can't criticize him, no?
Remember, they will always criticize him, even if he do everything they wanted, they want a puppet with tons of dirt on it in office

>the BIG question is will he reopen the Hillary case
Oh yeah I'm sure he'll lock her up now.

No, You do realize this fucker is a Jewish Democrat right? What makes you think he won't backstab trump like all the other neocons in his Adminstration. No fuck Kikerman, We need people more like Clarke or Sessions who aren't apart of the Deep State's fuckry.

Lierberman is a bit old, but i don't think hes a bad choice

Trump would be dumb to put someone like Rudy as Director, would be really fucking suspicious

Nobody can't impeach him because nobody have anything on him.

America has so many kikes I can't ever tell if this shit is a shill or a good goy.

At least Rudy or Christie are the least likely to backstab Trump, Kikerman on the other hand will throw Trump under the bus just like Kushner and McMaster did.

Well there's a reason why American province is part of Greater Israel

Nobody on Sup Forums would suggest promoting an inbred open border faggot democrat kike to head the FBI. Wtf has happened.

Jews already control your fed reserve, supreme court, more than 3/4 of your federal courts, your treasury, your immigration, and even your top Airforce General (responsible for cyber security) is a literal kike. Not even your military is safe from Lucifer. WAKE UP.

>da joos
Fuck off nazi larper shill, there's nothing wrong with Mr Lieberman

You need to go back

Lieberman is known for Backstabbing people, This would be a big fuckup for Trump to include another NeverTrumper into his Adminstration. Not to mention a Jewish one who has a shady history.

Trump is incable of seeing who is a shill and who isn't. He believes politicians that he warned against in his campaign. Can somebody please wake him up?

Jesus christ the gullible fucking idiocy on this board, I swear to god, I swear to fucking god.

>I literally can't
Tumblr needs to leave

go back to td faggot

Fucking idiot.

pretty sure donny is just trolling us with (((Lieberman))) desu senpai but if he really puts a fucking kike in then it's over.

>THE JEWS THE JEWS THEYRE BEHIND EVERYTHING, DONALD GONNA KICK THEIR ASSES
>but his son in law, who weilds high power is a jew
>Nah, he's okay
>And he might appoint a jew as head of the FBI
>Nah, that guy's okay too
>And he appointed former workers from Goldman&Sachs
>Nah, those guys are okay too
>And he probably shared information from the Mossad which was given to him in secret
>SEE, I TOLD HE HE BTFO THOSE JEWS HE HATES ISRAEL
>but he has good ties with the President of Israel
>Nah, that guy's okay too

>boohooo muh jews

You're all retarded.

>be german
>suck muslim cock

Then why are you here?

>flag

was hoping Trey Gowdy would get it.

wtf u muzzies hate the jews more than non muzzies

Must've been hard to translate all that text from Chinese to English, ask your head of state Trudeau for approval so that it does not offend muslims and then translate your answer back into English, I guess.

he would have had it i think , but he decline himself

I have this image in my mind of Trump inviting him too to dinner and with his mouth full casually mentioning loyalty again.

(((independent)))

Well if Trump is doing something retarded or contradictory to his promises, it must be another instance of 4D chess.

Even if he's independent, that's not enough. We need someone who will go after Hillary.

this would make Trump worse than Hillary

He never promised anything about the Jews. He's just too dumb to realize Kush and the Jew collaborator are sabotaging him by surrounding him with Jews and Democrats like Flynn.

But I want Gowdy.

This. Us vets won't be fooled.

blumpf tards think Lieberman is independent? he ran with Al fucking Gore.
He has always been one of the most deep state swamp scums in history.
th cult of personality will spin everything just like obama bots.

Rowdy declined, literally said that he's not worthy

You just can't impeach the president, then the vice president and also send the runner up of the last presidential election to jail for corruption.
That's something that just don't happen.

This, the asministration would just be more untrustworthy on both sides until it implodes, if Trump is to be removed, and maintain stability or progress, it has to be on a non-criminal act.

Lieberman's closest ally in Washington is John McCain. Make of that what you will.

What could go wrong Goys?