Demand Justice.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TvSku
downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
yuki.la/pol/93058636
file.wikileaks.org/file
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
businessinsider.com/seth-rich-family-right-wing-media-report-wikileaks-2017-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people think this debunked myth is real
>my sides

shills are always all over these posts for real they wanna kill it

yep, it's crazy. but it doesn't do shit. they just bump the thread.

who's got the copypastas?

No it wasn't Seth didn't exist. It's a character. This is just one big play to make democrats look bad.

Well I just emailed Craig Murray, the guy who said he received leaks in DC wood area near American University, to see if he'd be will to confirm Seth as the source.

Here, have my memes.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

I got some links
>
>archive.is/TvSku
>

quick rundown:

- Sup Forums broke when this → → was posted (photos of the bar manager in the oval office days before the murder).
- all posting down for 3 hours.
- image uploads were blocked.
- this is also currently happening downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
- image uploads are back
- CODEFAG is on the run →

we're in the real shit now..

>Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange’s U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.

>May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks’ chief counsel, dies of cancer.

>Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.

>Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man’s switch),

>Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

>Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

>Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets “I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

>Oct 14th: Assange's internet link severed.

>Oct 15th, Dutch user posts thread indicating DAK 161016 is coming tomorrow (oct 16th) yuki.la/pol/93058636

>Oct 16th, user claims to be a low level intel officer, not CIA. user claims Ecuador caves to pressure from Clinton & Co. and "Assange being extradited". says Assange has "threatened to kill himself" if removed. then says "Assange will likely be imprisoned or dead in the next 12 hours"

>Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

>Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

>Oct 16th, 11 pm East coast time, British user responds to post alleging that there are a dozen security vans and undercover police in hans crescent, police are confiscating phones and deleting photos and videos. Britanon says, "they took my phone off me" Live feeds cut off.

>Oct. 17th, early: U.S. Gulfstream jet, claimed to be N379P, had taken off from a military base outside London shortly after the outage in the Ecuadorian embassy.

>Oct 17th, WL tweets that Assange's internet link had been severed by a state party on Saturday October 14th, and that they have "Activated the appropriate contingency plans".

>Oct 17th: Heavily armed 'police' appear outside Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Julian Assange has political asylum.

>Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

>Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

>Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to “chemical attack”, potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

>Oct 19, user claiming to work for McCain campaign states they had "an emergency meeting" (possible pedo leak coming out?) yuki.la/pol/93604363

>Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

>Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell “HELP HIM”. The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

I don't know how to do fancy VPN's and shit. but I ain't afraid of these assholes anyways. If they come after me it only confirms the story.

So when I email Craig I did it with my name and REAL email address. I will do the same with any other contact info for this guy I can get. If we can confirm to the world that Seth was the Leaker the all starts to unravell.

>Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

>Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

>Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn’t appeared on video or at the window since).

>Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

>Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully decode their first message in Wikileak’s blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it’s not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

>Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

>Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

>Nov 8th: Trump wins.

>Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

>Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

>President keeps walking around in Impeachment territory.
>Lets push the story of Hillary killing Seth, a woman who is now a private citizen and holds no office.
Are you nervous bud, cause you should be.

I truly respect your balls. Im out in the open most of the times as well. We just need one opening to get the ball rolling. All the pieces are in place.

For Seth

How do you co-op with the idea of your bosses covering a murder? Do you even feel guilty with all this blood in your hands? Or is it not enough for you?

Want to see the shills go wild?

Last night a brave user found something interesting. Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved?

Also, Codefag please check in.
(His internet was brought down last night after posting all this.)

See below

Next steps:

-Who has actual concrete proofs on Seth doing the leak? Where and how did he actually leak it to?

-Any updates on the witnesses of the crime scene? A read something about black cars, but i cant confirm that.

-How is Joe Capones status at this very moment? Is he at home, in custody, 'holiday'?

-Update on general info.

-Dont ever. let these threads die out. always bump them. i tried making two of them so far, but both never were uploaded. this is supression of the masses in full effect.

-Get everyone in your direct area in contact with this story. Send it to local newsstations, newspapers, bloggers vloggers leafy everyone.

Quick rundown about CodeFag

At 12 am
Started calling Joe Capone
Got ton of information about him through hacking and subversion, family etc, didn't share much for decency
Figured out everything in last post
fast forward 4 am
Sup Forums collapses for an hour
Shills going nuts
Everyone notices and spams like crazy this information
Sup Forums collapeses another 4 hours until 10-11am
CodeFag appears in a post about him
Nest isn't safe no more
Chasen down and stormed out of apartment
Nothing new of him since.

He also figured out shills must work at american work hours because of a spike in traffic at 8am that's why we see so less shill threads at 12am

great job user. no fear.

>codefag
i fucking hate you redditors

boring and a non story

sage

Hi all
Is anyone else watching this on twitter?

Nightshift huh?

First off, I don't have enough information to claim that this is true or false.

But on the other hand:
>All those allegations against Trump are just politically fabricated and used to slander him. Why can't the press let it go?
>This is horrible

>Look at what might have happened that is bad for the DNC! We must talk about this non-stop and it needs to be true and investigated!!

Ain't this a bit two-faced?

Joe Capone information, high suspect.
His name was Seth Rich

You are a complete faggot

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
ASSASSINATED BY THE DNC

Wow

pretty smart to use 'reddit'
woooh the main competitor of Sup Forums
if we use that we might distract them
not this time no more.
the game is over sorry.

i have to go real quick, keep this thread pushed.
i fucking hate women always want to be pleased and shit. never time for serious stuff no more. should i break up for seth?

yea... he didnt answer to a tweet asking for truth
may kek be with you

rare pepe for good luck

His name was Seth Rich

Hey guys, mind if I post this red pill on reddit? Just format it better and I'll help.

tfw ive been coming on here for years and now the newfag cancer of which is trump supporting redditors are coming into my home and calling me a guest

you think you uncovered some grand conspiracy? ah yes i can see the headlines now.. redditors take down hillary clinton! down go the dominoes! stop spamming the fucking board with a million seth rich threads. this board was getting decent before gamergate and trump running.. ihate you all i hope you all die

all the fbi larping in the past 6 months has made you trump general retards as deluded as redditors

fuck you all
i do this for free

His name was Seth Rich.

>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

AND HIS FAMILY WANTS YOU TO STOP USING HIS CORPSE AS YOUR PERSONAL SOAPBOX, FAGGOT

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich criticizes right-wing media's role in igniting new conspiracy in murder case

businessinsider.com/seth-rich-family-right-wing-media-report-wikileaks-2017-5

Your Trumpers have no sense of decency of any kind.

>My house.

You are as gullible as the new fags you "call out" we don't care about your man-child tantrums about people making justice.
Stand out of the way or be another of (((their))) goys.

Proven fake news. Although I understand the need to hitch your wagon to something other than the sinking trump ship

Shut up you stupid leaf. We fucking want justice.

when obvious shills like this shit on u guys i dont really care because youre redditors who are pushing a narrative in such an abashed way it makes me completely unsympathetic to it because i would have to associate myself with you

you cant force someone to like you even if youre right. go back into your trump general containment threads fuckin assholes

Then congratulations, you lose money because there are people doing the exact same thing as you for money.

>We fucking want justice.

No you don't. You don't care a iota for Seth Rich.

His name was Seth Rich.

yeah dude... fight the good fight... yeah you're right i shouldn't feel entitled to anything... hey aren't you someone who advocates for closed borders? hmm woah now THAT makes me think
you are the equivalent of a piece of shit liberal. good job stupid

pat yourself on the back for being a free citizen of the internet shoving yourself into places you do not belong nor are wanted :)

SEIU front company "crisis PR spokesman" is not family.

that picture is fake by the way stupid, look at the wapo twitter timestamp instead of the wapo article timestamp. it's 4 hours before marina's tweet

S T U P I D

The best proof we have are the actual leaks, we need to look forward for someone to find more info.

Joe Capone betrayed him, I guess he won't need more money the rest of his life. Don't surprise yourself if he happens to "retire because investigation pressure"

I don't think the shills have been this out in force ever, even during the election. They must know it's true then. They still really suck at fitting in too.

damn dude you're an expert you ever think about opening your own firm? call it something cool like K.E.K. private investigator or something badass like that

>You come to my house new fags
>Do you feel entitled to closed borders

You just played yourself as an idiot.

Conjecture, the post (part 1):

What we know and what we think we know about the incident:
>Seth Rich was last seen at Lou's bar, leaving at approximately 1:30 am, July 10th, 2016. (Saturday night/Sunday morning)
>Lou's bar is open until 2:00 am on Fri/Sat (so nothing unusual there)
>Reportedly, Seth was unusually drunk, however someone user's claim that people who knew Seth believed this would be unusual behavior.
>The owner of the bar, Capone, attended the White House 6 days prior to the shooting and allegedly went on vacation the day after (or day of, July 10th or 11th)
>As we have seen with Alefantis, what might appear to be ordinary small business owners tend to have connections with Washington elites.
>If Seth Rich, a DNC staffer, and Capone, someone who is cool enough to visit Obama's white house, perhaps the bar is a favorite of other Democrats in the know.
>Allegedly, Seth Rich attempted to walk home while shitfaced, unusual activity.
>Bar door security camera should also lead us to whether he left alone or was met at the door
>According to Capone, Seth refused a ride home despite being drunk and near closing time (30 minutes before). Why?
>Capone could be lying
>Despite leaving at ~1:30am, Seth was shot at about 4:30 am, 3 hours elapsed in between events.
>Seth likely ate at Lou's, so looking to the McD's and iHop to account for elapsed time seems unlikely
>Surely Seth was aware that the crime in the area had spiked significantly which is notable considering we're talking about DC, one of the most violent places in the nation
>Seth choosing to walk a high crime neighborhood between 1:30-4:30 on a Saturday night, drunk, seems exceptionally unusual
>Lou allowing for this behavior, being a friend of Seth, is unusual as well.
>Seen user's claim that Seth had contacted his girlfriend between these events, drunk or not, but he is still capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time, so this doesn't necessarily account for elapsed time
(Cont.)

Seth Rich is just a puzzle piece. He deserves justice for what he has done. We get justice for Seth Rich we get one step closer to a better life for everyone.
Like it or not shill Seth Rich will be remembered.

Conjecture, the post (part 2):
>Seth WAS the DNC mole for Wikileaks, we can assure.
>So Seth understands the implications of his discovery
>Seth KNOWS he cannot dispel information to his family and loved ones to cover himself and them
>Seth, assuming phone call narrative to be true, would not have disclosed info to his GF despite thinking his life was in danger or if he was being held
>Seth would most likely be paranoid about other Democrats with ties to elites
>Lou Capone is a Democrat with ties to elites
>To keep his cover, Seth probably attended meetings or convention with other DNC members
>If Seth rejected Lou's assistance, DESPITE leaving alone, DESPITE knowing that he's a potential hit target, DESPITE knowing that his neighborhood is exceptionally dangerous & DESPITE being at the dead of night, its because Seth didn't trust Lou Capone.
>Lou Capone isn't your ordinary bar Owner
>Neither was Jack (((Rubenstein)))
>Or Lou is simply lying
>Either way, Lou is very suspect
>If GF phone call is true, its unlikely that he ate at either iHop or McDonald's
>WHY DIDN'T HE WALK STRAIGHT HOME
>WHY DIDN'T HE CALL A CAB/UBER
>WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO IN A DANGEROUS NEIGHBORHOOD ON A SATURDAY NIGHT WITH AN ALLEGEDLY ROBBER AMIDST?
>No way in hell did Seth Rich trust Lou Capone. He might have suspected his cover was blown and tried to reject Lou's help
>Seth being taken from Lou's bar (not necessarily leaving because Lou is an untrustworthy source) this would explain his superficial injuries, bruising, etc, and the time elapse problem.
>A call with his GF might have been an allotted good grace from a friend doing a dirty job
>IF, IF, IF he was picked up and coerced, but told that he could live, this would explain why they dropped him off near his house, but only to betray him as he ran off, shooting him in the back and not stealing his sheeeit
>This could explain a a non-suspect calm demeanor on call with his GF, assuming this happened
>Dropped into ambush?

Conjecture, the post (part 3):
>Who called the EMT's and Ambulance anyways?
>If Seth, this confirms that his phone and possibly other valuables weren't robbed
>If someone else, there's a potential witness
>If neither, than someone who knows and wants the police or a certain police/EMT unit to arrive
>Since police INSIST on this being a robbery DESPITE all evidence suggesting otherwise, is this police incompetence
>Or conscious interference
>If you think the pizza parlors and bars are the only places of interests for Sin City political elites, what do you think the police are? You corrupt the police before the pizza parlors
>If police are to be suspected in obstruction, then is Seth calling the cops for his own "robbery" likely? This runs the risk of getting the wrong cops in the perspective of the hit
>So does this mean that a separate "witness" called the "correct" police?
>Or were responding units honest and commanded to stand down on investigation and print misleading report post-incident? (most likely imo)
>Backtracking to conclude
>We know from Pedosta's emails that he's been suspecting a mole since at least February 2016 (make an example of leaker email)
>The last DNC email was dated late May
>Months in between Pedosta email and Seth's death gives enough time for DNC to pinpoint mole
>Wikileaks most likely wanted emails archived and reviewed before DNC convention, explaining why Seth finished collecting in May, not necessarily believing he was compromised
>To shills, a silenced Seth is worth more than a living, squealing Seth
>Seth being exposed could explain why a pion like Lou Capone was invited to the White House
>Lou is apparently so low on the ladder that he takes pictures like a fucking tourist there
>Either he is in on the plan, or was being questioned on Seth
>Either way, Seth HAS to be suspicious of Lou
>This seems planned to say the least

Well, lads? What do you think? Worth keeping in mind?

>ah yes... you sir are an idiot... now i will reluctantly avoid justifying why

retard or coward? i think both

>We get justice for Seth Rich we get one step closer to a better life for everyone.
>Like it or not shill Seth Rich will be remembered.
reddit.com/r/the_donald

Fuck off libtard shill. Everybody here already knows Brad Bauman is a democratic crisis PR consultant.

You retards piss me off. You guys must have realized by now that just because he contacted wikileaks doesn't mean that the DNC killed him. What is DOES mean is that there was no Russian hacking of the DNC. It was an internal leak. So what did the Russians do? Where can the evil Russian narrative go from there?

Tits as reward for time and consideration

Well, taking into account the last to do it was raided by the FBI into his house because of a few info he spilled, I'd say that idea sound completely contemplated as healthy for the elites.
Good ridicule tactics btw

Bumping....for SETH RICH

I don't need to, you did.

Yeah....
If anyone can get me more contact info on Craig Murray, or maybe his family, I'll bug the shit out of them.

If you take this into account as a source then isn't conjecture anymore in the first place. Just theory, we are advancing, keep going on.

>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy"

It was for this, my mistake.

CORRECTION: Bar owner is Joe Capone, not Lou??

>When obvious shills like this
>I don't want to associate with you guys
>You feel entitled for open borders
>My house

Is this even in the script or this is you taking liberties? Please call your admin right away, you are just fucking ShareBlue up, also, tell them to hire more competent people for us please.

Yeah, see

[email protected]

Does the American mafia have a name like the Yakuza do? Hillaruza or something?

Well, to think that Joe Capone sold him out is really ironic to say the least.

His name was seth rich Bar owner name JOE CAPONE: don't get distracted with him , look into police chief at the time and Who could possibly obtain the other end of these emails. Wiki leaks just needs to release ONE :(

you are

Good job my man. Godspeed.

The Seth Rich conspiracy is real.
Pizzagate is fake.
I hope you retards understand this

Behold his ultimate modesty! He must be the chosen one! all hail the leaf!
>Fucking Faggot
I didn't know what a true t_d was til I met you. T_D will forget about Seth a week into it and jump on the next "Real Racist" . (((democrats)))

Post every piece of info you have about this, stop lurking and get in here fag.

He meant to say
"we want to laugh at our friends about Hillary going to jail and our parents to stop calling us conspiracy theorist for not eating up everything on t.v"
>At least the sentiment is genuine??

>this would explain why they dropped him off near his house
am i to gather from this that he was shot near his house not near Joe's bar?

I'm sorry to inform you, but Pizzagate is real sir.

See
It wouldn't co-op with the "shot 2 times" or the report of the ambulance. Organizations contract homeless people to stuff like this, Joe Capone probably just disoriented him with something in his drink.

i see where you coming from user, but i cant buy in the joe's theory.
if seth was suspicious, why would he head there?
seth said to joe that he was heading to wonderland ballroom, a late-night bar.
but never made it there since none of the staffs there reported seeing him.
i believe he got drunk because of his relation with gf, which seemed on a low at that point.
seth reportedly asked a barman at lou city bar to skip a country love song, it seems he was very emotional that night.
that would explain the long call with gf after getting out of lou citys bar.
he realize hes drunk enough, they talk on the phone for a long time.
also i believe he had roommates, hence why wouldnt go home so fast, to not disturb anybody in the middle of the night, while having a deep convo with gf.

See

he got shot a couple of blocks from home,
but wasnt in distress, the gf didnt feel any tension in his voice prior the shooting.
now, it is said that he has bruises over hands, knees, and faces. i would suppose it happens before the shooting. when? no idea. if before, then one would think he would have told what happen to gf
"i got in a brawl" etc..
now, the first responders are the cops, they are stationed not far at that moment, hear 2 gunshots, then over the direction, only to find seth who is responsive, conscious and very talkative, as stated in report.

he is at the white house with his family,
during visiting hours.
nothing really out of context happens.

Look at where exactly, I'm sure you can add it up.

that post doesnt really help

Also see
It was conjecture. Highly suspicious.
This just confirms it for me, he was involved.

You Niggers fucked it up big time
For those who like to dig
>>>infinity/pol/

this is what you might be looking for

i still dont think hes related to it much..

also bump for trips

Checked, nice.
But yeah, since you couldn't figure it out, he was in the oval office. You aren't supposed to be in the oval office, unless.

Already emailed here. Can we find a phone number???

REMINDER ledditor u/USERNAME13 IS CTR/shareblue.

Never let this slide, were clearly onto something given how hard the shills are going

See
He is definitely involved. The fact that he doesn't give any testimony makes him more suspicious in my eyes.