Deal with it : Nations are dead

The main information you get from the French elections is that only areas affected by immigrations voted for Marine Le Pen. Others areas massively voted for Macron and more Europe. To that you can only conclude that they don't feel threatened by migrants. Reason why ?

A strong regional identity.

It's a completle paradoxal, but Southern and Northern France both relied on tourism and industrial economy which damaged their regional identity. Hence they couldn't provide a cultural assimilation platform. The only structure that provide a shield against cultural hegemony is local tradition and family. You all have this image of a peaceful French village surrounded by vineyards, with a full Church and a lot of traditions (in food for example). I have a news for you, this type of village is exactly where Macron's supporters come from.

European Union will be our savlation by reshaping our borders and giving more autonomy to the regions, Nations States are dead.

Prove me wrong

I wish I could see

You know it's true

source

There's like 100000 s*mis left.

non cunt language please

>The main information you get from the >French elections is that only areas affected by immigrations voted for Marine Le Pen.

Then why did 90% of parisians vote for macron?

>Nations States are dead.
nope. Oh and your map is shit

Not my map, just your future

It's called micro political climate. There are district in Paris were the FN vote is higher due to the prescence of Republican Guard Barracks. Also in the farthest suburb from the capital (Villepinte) the FN vote is very high despite the nearly absence of migrants.

People who feel threatened because they live near migrants vote FN. The one who alreadly live with them are a minority or are just cuked. But I should talk of "feeling threatened by globalization" rather than "feeling threatened by migrants". That's just how it is. Parisians don't feel threatened by migrants or immigration, but it's not thanks to their non-existent regional identity.

think Le Penn will run again for 2022, and if so think she can win it?

I literally have no idea what it shows. Regions are everywhere but polish voivodeships have nothing in common with german lands or french regions

If you know about the sickle cell study that is our only source to detect African population in France (since racial statistics are unconstitutional), I can tell you that white people will be a minority in France in 2022.

Now about the political landscape, the Right Wing parties are really having a bad time to organize themselves, the major problem is that Marine appeared as incompetent during the debate and the Front National is still viewed as some sort of evil nazi organization. We lack a common ground to rally ourselves, meanwhile is left is collapsing and ultra-liberal Trudeau-like progressists are gaining more and more power.

Consider France, as a Nation, is already dead.

fuck, wanted to study there one day.

thanks for your answer guy.

>muslim containment zone in Bosnia
>thinks Bosnians are muslims
>no containment zone for Sanjak terrorists
This is deluted

Also
>no Intermarium

She couldn't and shouldn't. She is just a mongol shill

>EU shills actually believe this

You can go to study. Student residential areas are well protected and I think you would not stay here long enough to see the effect of population replacement.

Pic related is our new hope. A popular politician in the radical branch of the last right wing traditional party. The Front National should ally with him, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen suggested it.

A European superstate is the only way to save the white race.
Even if we would lose all culture and forsake our history (which would never happen but still) it would be worth it.
Africa will have 4 billion by 2100, India and China will keep growing, so, what will your tiny country do against them?

Hey, as long as he isn't a friend of the Serbs and rusmongols it's fine.

wow, what a horrible idea

Hey, not saying we should, I mean, a proper European State would still keep ALL cultured alive. I mean, look at Spain, or the UK, or so, those countries are made from many different cultures which are still alive.

We have to look at a collective interest and unite all those cultures under one umbrella. The growth of the negro and Hindu scourge is a grave evil which we can only defeat if we put all our efforts together.

eu shills are the worst of the worst. france hasn't been a thing since de gaulle, but that isn't a reason why others should perish with you.

The Eu barely works, getting something like that to happen seems impossible and unnecessary to repel the migrant waves

No one thinks that they learned from Brexit and the US election and proper rigged Macron?

they learned the wrong lessons. Macron is a corrupt meth head banker who doesn't give a fuck about France as a nation.

not a euro shill here, just saying that France, as a nation, is dead and the only thing that will support regionalism is eu

>areas affected by immigrations voted for Marine Le Pen
>The people who don't have to deal with it could give a shit

GG

All you said is precisely why ue shills will get executed when the tides turn.

Nation = race
The states are dead sure.

>how to read an article ?
>how to read a map ?
Basically everything you implied is shit and explained why here
Sure racial mixed areas don't give a shit about immigration but the nearest white suburb does. This is what shows

duh

>tfw eastern macedonia and walachia are literally bulgaria
long live hungary
long live serbia

>Deal with it : Nations are dead
Stop projection faggot, only yours is.

>A strong regional identiy
Wont protect you from getting shafted by a centralised authority that decides to flood you with niggers and then erode the rights to selfdefense and communal integrity.
As a frenchman you should know how you murdered the languages d'oil and patois by the central might of Paris.
The new Paris might be Bruessel, with the new patois being your regional cultures. Fuck off.

>A European superstate is the only way to save the white race.
Wrong, a European super state is what will doom us forever. Read about Kalergi

Ah. Bulgarians thinking they're a country. You haven't been relevant since the Dark Ages, you haven't had money since the Dark Ages. What's it feel like being surpassed by all of your neighbors in just about every way?

With non-nationalists and Jews in the upper hierarchy, it'll just be one massive anti-European machine.

>Shows picture of Bulgaria
>talks about annexing Macedonia and Walachia
>Says long live Serbia and Hungary

?