How come these think tanks known as universities feel the need to cater to such a small demographic...

how come these think tanks known as universities feel the need to cater to such a small demographic? wouldn't this make the homosexual community feel much more alienated by singling them out on such a profound level?

fucking usa poisoning everyone elses political and social climate, fuck off with your vanity.

they are Jewish shills who want money

am i silly to expect an answer of more substance? im willing to agree but isn't there something more? is this all there is to it?

> UQ

no shocks there

/thread

I think it's that they want money, and they don't want a big protest to break out, these LGBT cucks are volatile, if one thing happens that doesn't please them they go insane.

Because virtue signaling is trendy as fuck

Do they think they can just fucking attach phobia to the end of words and it's suddenly a real thing? I think they have Whitemalephobia, and Conservaphobia. I'm sick of their retardedness.

Doesn't "bi" admit that there are only two genders?

someone steal it

the general response from people in the comments seem to disagree with the sentiment so that was relieving, although i think it's only going to get more prominent from here.
they like to strip words of their conventions so they can create new criteria surrounding them. just like how they've adapted "-phobia" as not necessarily an irrational fear but something you disagree with.

OY

UQ exists only to cater to Malaysian, Chinese and middle eastern students

Get used to it Thomas

how does raising the rainbow flag cater to any of those populations, especially middle eastern people?

Well I thought you were a friend of mine who posts here and who i was talking to about UQ demographics and that flag just yesterday

Nvm though lol

I like that old building, sad to see the flag on it

Academia is not like other businesses. It isn't selling a product in a competitive free market, so it doesn't attract the same people and it doesn't weed out failures. These people don't measure their success in increased profit or product, these people are just narcissistic "intellectuals" who truly believe they're some intelligent rebellious free thinkers and they all think they're the next Sagan or Chompsky or what ever scarf wearing coffee drinking faggot they like to picture themselves as. They want to feel like rebellious free thinkers but there's nothing to rebel against anymore.

They see what they perceive as an oppressed minority and so they claim to champion for them and now they feel like they're Doctor Who or some gay shit and they feel morally superior which is what their entire self image hinges upon.

Their main rivals are old religious people so now they see what they think are boring old Ned Flanders nerds and since they're against them they feel like theyre on the young and cool. They're all just narcissistic childless aging women or nu male who want to feel important and good about themselves.

Thank goodness Australia is finally catching up with the rest of the developed world.

Uni is cancer, need a purge around here

College campuses need a good cleaning

ah fair enough. i don't attend uq, im at griffith and it seems to be the trend with unis, profiling themselves as a diverse and multicultural institute. i understand the idea is to make them perhaps seem more accessible and friendly/open but the focus on diversity is superficial at best. they think diversity is good because its diversity is good because its diversity is good etc etc. its such a hollow approach

Thanks, Obama

Nice digit repetitions.

Its because international students aren't eligible for HECs and don't get discounted university fees like citizens. So not only do they need to pay upfront, they have to pay almost 4 times what we do. Its no wonder each university battles to be seen as the most diverse and welcoming.

Well that and academic institutions are full of Marxists and Globalists

and the payment scheme just makes it seem so much more hollow and artificial. unis selling their "open minds" as a commodity.

You mean the rainbow flag of ethnic separation flies openly at universities?

If someone has a troll account you should post that on the picture

> biphobia
> IT'S TOTALLY A REAL THING GUYS

post it on their facebook, swede. you have an advantage.

>homosexual community feel much more alienated by singling them out on such a profound level?
literally live in opposite land. 99% of homos are nut cases.

>USA
>fuck off with your vanity.
No.

>fuck off with your vanity.

fucking newspeak. when does the phrase "orwell was right" become redundant? i feel like it's soon.

>Biphobia
That's a dead giveaway that they're making shit up. For every group of people they want to rule up against white they have to invent a form of oppression.

You mean /ourflag/?

Fucking THIS.... r/t the photo with "alt-right white identitarians hoist hate symbol over shit uni"

> "orwell was right" become redundant?

When you can purchase a gun newboy.

this raises an interesting question: is homosexuality a mental illness which exhibits these narcissistic and egotistical traits or is homosexuality usually comorbid with these other mental processes?

CATHOLIC HERE. I believe homosex is a mental condition that derives from one of the deadly sins; vanity, as well as massive mental trauma.

its a rather archaic approach but i can respect it. that last part is true, a large population of homosexuals have experienced trauma at an early age which caused those feelings. but a large homosexual population also hasn't experienced trauma (assuming they're being 100% honest) but still demonstrate that sexual preference.

>99%
It occurs, but I can assure that you will not run into homos that are mentally stable. It's just like the SJW preaching equality and feminism while also spitting on egalitarianism. It stems from obsession with one's self out of learned/experience behavior/environment (=vanity). That's why it's so disgusting to normal people.

i agree, its extremely self-absorbed and solipsistic. the very foundations of society they are trying to tear apart are what gives them that freedom to do so in the first place. it's extremely hypocritical.

You also believe in a man in the sky controls the weather.

>opinion discarded

>Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Bifobia

Fagots don't want be grouped all together, but then "celebrate" all together on the same day.

And "biphobia", What the fuck is that?

>And "biphobia", What the fuck is that?

its newspeak

sexdolls and abnormal sexual behavior are methods the elite use for population control
>with the impending a.i. revolution--human workforce is obsolete

Ey, good for you pham.

Everyone, look at the homo and his argument. He's angry at me for my beliefs while also being angry with the world for theirs while screaming to respect his. Amirite? Bitch I see a problem with you from what I believe, whether it be science or religion, my interpretation proves you're (individually) a fucking problem. If you dawgmah is homosex or fedora tipping...

hahaha what are those madeup words
i thought universities were smart and shieeet

They don't even know the meaning of the word phobia in the first place, just look at how they're spewing it everywhere.

>day against phobias

>rest of the year everyone is perfectly fine with with being scared of mentally ill people

thanks for a new sequence of words to filter OP