BEGINNING OF THE END

DRUMPF IS DONE FOR

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw
c-span.org/video/?c4670144/fbi-director-comey-denies-trump-admin-obstruction-investigations
youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw?t=39
youtube.com/watch?v=x6d_YKFO_20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Ukraine

Is MUH Russia the new MUH Holocaust?

>Comey says he wasn't asked to end the investigation
>you are still meming this meme
wew lad

>ukraine

Fuck off ukrainigger

I'm still convinced it was you cunts who shot down MH17.
Kys fggt

Hide shill threads

Do not reply to shill threads

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

Shareblue is really working overtime today, more then half the catalog is libcuck shitposters

not this again

How else will they earn $.05/(You)

bumpf for drumpf

tell us more.
sage

They managed to have a good run with it so far.

youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw

not an argument

Fuck off reddit

Sage

I'm back in his corner anyway

no, its an argument. it's titled "stop spamming the fucking board with the same thread faggot".

>us

>selling us out to Russia
>giving intel on ISIS is selling the American people out to Russia
I fucking HATE the media.

LAMESTREAM MEDIA AMIRITE?

love you redditors

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

Please, explain how he sold out America to the Russians.

>Benjamin Fischbein

So this sin't bannable to post anymore?

They've been losing hard in the later hours as of late. So they rolled the schedule back several hours to a less active time.

President Trump edging closer to impeachment says the increasingly nervous man for the 8th time this month.....

>t. trumpcucks LARPing as liberals to make the left look stupid when this shit boils over and drumpf is still standing

LOL those are all fake names, nice try drumpfkin. This isn't a slide thread, there's nothing to slide . Drumpfy is getting impeached. That's all their is to it!

Liberals will defend this

@>muh shuuurbleeeeeeeeeeeuuuu
LOL DRUMPFY IT'S SAD YOU THINK IT'S SHAREBLUE, PEOPLE ARE JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS

...said the fag for the 6 millionth time this year

>In serious trouble now
>This time we mean it
>Seriously, this time we have it right

Nah it's just Sup Forums. Most faggots in here are just edgy teenagers LARPing as white supremacists. The moment they sense Trump going down, they'll switch to "lol drumpf is done, I told you so" because the last thing they want is to be on the losing side.

Are they? :^)

OH NO!

HE'S GONNA BE IMPEACHED HARDER THAN HE WAS AFTER THE RECOUNT!

slavophobia

Yes, drumpftard, they LITERALLY are.

SSSSSSSHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KIKE BITCH LITTLR NIGGER KEK

I FUCKKNG HAYEBYOU STOID CUNT FACE YOU TRUMPKUCK FAGGOTWHIRBR

SHUTYOIRCNTMLITJKFIEILLHAVETOEATEVERYFUCKIGCHOCKENTENDYINTHDIWORLD

You know gook moot has been collecting you shareblue/CTR faggot's IPs and have been giving them to us right?

O Holy Kek, let loose the frogs of war and make America fight burger vs burger again!

>zionist globalist kike puppet getting impeached

Hurrrr drumpf take your brainwashed self and fuck off with the resist crap. Nobody's buying it

ANY SECOND NOW GUYS
HE IS GONNA BE IMPEACHED ANY SECOND NOW!
*after 7 years*
ANY SECOND NOW!!

>flag

you're dismissed

>Caryn Lenhoff

Opinion: After an incident at Brown University, Caryn Lenhoff says civil discourse should prevail over emotions:

>We did it, Trump is finally out!!!

Dems in 2024 after Trump finished his second term

>beginning

It's more like the middle of the end

What do you think the actual purpose of this shilling is?

Like, there's legitimate things about Trump that make Sup Forums angry.

But the shills only come out for stupid shit like the recont or this crap.

They never argue or have a real conversation or try to sway opinions.

Is it meant to be demoralizing?

It's too stupid for that.

I guess it's just meant to be annoying?

"#resist"

lmao, you can't be a "resistance" when you represent the mainstream. you are fighting for a return to the status quo where the corrupt establishment works hand in hand with the deep state to screw average people. if you are a resistance you are the resistance to the resistance.

You have to understand how they think

Their entire ideology and opinion is formed by the collective. What the group thinks, they think. You see this with all SJWs and leftist groups. This is enforced with strict moderation.

They naturally assume that's how the right works so their plan is to spam Sup Forums with one opinion in the hope this will become the default collective view and everyone will just fall in line.

What they don't understand is Sup Forums is the complete opposite. It's made up of individuals with seperate views actively confronting and disagreeing with each other and only agree when each person individually arrives at the same conclusion, or is swayed by cold hard evidence. It's why Sup Forums will always endure against their raids because they don't realize how different Sup Forums is fundamentally to their regular environment.

This can most easily be seen in how the left and right treats their respective "celebs". The left raise up their heroes then crucify them for slightly detouring from the narrative, the right simplely support who they individually like and ignore those they don't. ie many on Sup Forums don't like Richard spencer and think he's an idiot, but no one on the right is trying to destroy him because of their difference in opinion.

well put

>finally proved russia thing was pure bullshit 2 days ago
>still pushing 'muh russia'
just start the goddamned civil war already, they are never going to listen.

Yeah sounds great bud. But I am just drunk and looking for reactions like this. Thanks :)

OP could not even keep Crimea,
weak country, weak borders, no wall, sad.

Fuck off.

Bump

You know, I used to stick up for your country, but those days are over

>shareblue

made me think

Overlord - Day 2

Fuck the liberals.

>drumpf is finished
You're just not going to build consensus here with this shit cause you don't get it. Fuck you faggot shill.

"The resistance"

They are literally calling for a civil war at this point

will do, as soon as trump is impeached.

If they don't successfully Nixon him, they're going to Kennedy him.

They're going to get away with murdering Seth, too.

There is no political solution to this problem.

What do now, lads?

Trump is the next Nixon, Sup Forums will be deleted by Hiro and your joy will turn to ashes soon Trumpcucks

About that "memo".....

c-span.org/video/?c4670144/fbi-director-comey-denies-trump-admin-obstruction-investigations

Pay attention to the date, MAY 3RD. Lefttards BTFO again.

>What if sjw and leftists are also arriving at their conclusions individually but you're just labeling it as group think because you disagree with their conclusion
Hmm really activates the almonds

As to your celeb analogy, weren't you guys just trying to bring down Colbert because he made a joke that triggered your fellow trumpcucks? I mean granted you were LARPing as liberals when doing it so you could absolve yourself from resorting to sjw tier tactics, but it was pretty clear how butthurt you got over defending daddy donnys honor.

Oh and the whole birther thing :)

>written by Oliver Willis
>who is he?
>why, a Shareblue employee, of course
Fuck off you desperate nobody

Lol guys, do you even get the training when doing the organised actions? I mean /pol is group of anons and still it always looks more professional than you morons. When will you morons learn that you can't just "infiltrate" /pol. You literally don't belong here. Go fuck yourself and tell your stupid boss to prepare a better script. This is embarrassing.

Trump is seriously done at this point. There is a special prosecutor on the case and by all accounts, he's not handling this well. He asked Comey to stop investigating him and has committed scores of ethics violations.

>tfw its your first day at shariablue

You're gonna need more than 'ethics violations' to get me to stop sucking trumpcock.

DODGY DON IS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

>Reddit spacing replies
Fucking wew

>2 days later
>russia story has already run out of steam

lel this will be forgotten in a week

I'm pretty sure that Richard Spencer is just a faggot that's trying to co-opt shit and make right wingers look bad. Don't like him because I'm 100% sure he's controlled opposition.

>BEGINNING OF THE END
youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw?t=39

What's wrong with Shareblue?

Fake news is fake, the weirdos and freaks can keep fighting and trying to hurt President Trumps image but they will never succeed.

Is this what shareblue thinks? Hahahahahahahahahahah oh so that's why they're still here. Let me tell you something m8, Sup Forums does everything for the lols. Every "anti trump" movement has been so cringey and easy to troll.

Thats what my cock said to yo moms ass
#resist

>the resistance

Lmao

Beginning of the end had a real nice ring to it when it became the anti-trump media mantra during election season.
youtube.com/watch?v=x6d_YKFO_20

Keep saying it until you believe it

FUCK
DRUMPF
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
RESIST
RESIST
ANTIFASCHISTA

this