As a mother of two (2 and 4 years old), this is completely true

As a mother of two (2 and 4 years old), this is completely true.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/life/family/2017/05/happy_mother_s_day_you_will_hate_your_husband_after_having_a_baby.html
archive.is/jQirQ
worldaffairsjournal.org/article/drunken-nation-russia’s-depopulation-bomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go make your husband a sandwich

i'm sure it's 100% his fault too. why not get a divorce? you don't need a man! Your kids will grow up better with a single mother anyway!

Tits or gtfo

I like your image friend.

Im sure you loved eachother at one point. Growing up with a single parent is tough.

Why?

shouldn't have had those kids mam

This. Being the child of a single parent disadvantages the child immensely in later life. Work your shit out with your husband if you actually care about your kids.

Thank you for announcing your motherhood. Assuming you are a female you are hearby required to adhere to the community rule:

TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

This Hebrew is right, you should have waited, but you didn't and now the shouldn'ts don't matter.
Good, very good goyim.

t. depressed and fat

That may be true. It's proven that most women love their children more than their husbands, so their husbands become subordinates after child birth. What's also true is that the divorce rate for couples with children is lower, but that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with love. It's more so perpetuating the family for the security of the children.

Forgot to sage. Have a joe

slate.com/articles/life/family/2017/05/happy_mother_s_day_you_will_hate_your_husband_after_having_a_baby.html

archive.is/jQirQ

The more children you have with someone the less chance of divorce.

Not including couples who had a child before marriage(as this implies my wifes son situations), couples with children have drastically lower chances for divorce than those without.

hmm

in short: women can't cope with being women with female maternal instincts and female maternal reflexes.

>Mommy cant sleep enough

Well...tough shit guys cant breastfeed.

>Yet right after our baby was born, we backslid into hidebound midcentury gender roles as I energetically overmet my expectations. I was feeding the baby, so I started cooking for the whole family (pre-baby, Tom and I had alternated). I was laundering our daughter’s absurdly large mountain of soiled onesies, so I took over laundry duty. Soon I was the “expert” in changing a diaper.

>Daddy is working
>Why am I cooking and doing the laundry while home all day? Patriarchy at work again

>stop having children whitey
Fuck off you jewish nigger.

>implying this article doesn't detail why its so important to start knocking women up in mass

>On birth control
>Gets off BC to procreate
>Tastes in mate preference no longer skewed by chemicals
>Sad about it

because if it's true for ME it's true for EVERYBODY

now let me go withdraw 400 grand from my swiss bank account

this is GGAYYYYYYYY

KILL YOURSELF YOU WHO WROTE THE ARTICLE.

No, shes mad she's cooking and doing laundry now.

>And Tom, while a kind, sensitive sort of person, rarely seemed to notice that I needed a hand, lounging on the couch and happily playing SocialChess on his phone while I simultaneously tended our child, emptied the dishwasher, and made dinner.

If there only was a way to acoustically transmit information and requests between sentient beings using some sort of cords in a human's throat.

There's basically no reason women should exist if they won't produce kids.

>Eventually, with teamwork and talking, we did find our way back to each other.

this triggers the feminists.

>1 post by this ID

>waaahhhh I can't be a dictator wahhhhhh

>reading about my ancestors
>one of them was the wife of a spy who was gone from home a lot and had to do all that shit herself
>when he died she turned their farm into an orphanage because her husband was an orphan and took on 30 more children

Modern women are pussies.

It says women are incapable of taking a chill pill, you're also a faggot who didn't link the article (which is from slate so fuck it). Also, this bitch is from Brooklyn and has done sex articles for MTV . The nose knows pol. Sage cause you're a faggot

>don't let anyone tell you otherwise

I like that little caveat, there are NO exceptions. If you don't hate him, you're wrong!

>when he died she turned their farm into an orphanage because her husband was an orphan and took on 30 more children
That's touching.

>having a child will bankrupt me
>but it won't bankrupt Laquesha and her brood of 8 welfare drains or an illegal and her family of 12 future farm laborers

Yes stupid goyim
A broken family is a normal family

Women will choose to die before they simply ask their partner to do something. It's unfathomable to them.

But what if I hate all men to begin with?

>ITT: how to raise AUTISM, the post
>"mom" of 2 toddlers is posting on Sup Forums instead of being a mom and paying attention to her kids

Are your "kids" looking at an IPad right now as you over cook their breakfast in the microwave cause you're so busy and cool posting on 4crap??

Anyone with kids who comes here is going to raise some right retards.
Having a baby isn't hard. Anyone can do it. Just cause you push a baby out your cunt doesn't mean you're a "good" mom.

Because it's all about your sense of fulfliment, isn't it? You might as well divorce him now and rob all of his wealth whilst your children are entirely dependant on his income. Selfish cunt.

As a
>1 post by this ID

SAGE

>As a mother of two (2 and 4 years old), this is completely true.
this sentence doesn't make sense you know
it just doesn't parse

whenever someone says something like this what they actually mean to say is:
>As a mother of two (2 and 4 years old), [I can tell you that] this is completely true.
but they miss the important part, simply because they don't think about what they're writing or saying. you can safely dismiss the opinion of people like this

>As a mother of two
>lyning larper

The Kremlin is shilling hard against Western marriage degeneracy today. It must be because it knows Russians don't want to marry each other.

worldaffairsjournal.org/article/drunken-nation-russia’s-depopulation-bomb

But who will pay for Laquesha's nogglings if you don't jettison your own plans for parenthood, tax-slave goy?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

let the muggles be disadvantaged, not everyone can be transended

>I'm a miserable cunt, so you better be too bitch

Weak women are the most pathetic creature, they can't even let their own sisters be happy.

It's almost as if Tom works hard and needs time to rest from his job while at home.

So many women struggle with this.

English is not your first language, isn't it?

What's my motivation to bother risking marriage and reproduction again?

Mothers actually browse pol???

What timeline is this???

>rarely seemed to notice
I work all day, bitch. If you need something, say it. I don't have the time or inclination to read your fucking mind.

Woman want a man who "just knows" shit, its fucked.

>working all day
>caring about a damn thing in the house
pick one

He is American, so no.

It is NOT true. I love my husband. I aim to please in every way. He comes home to a clean house with his dinner on the table. Your husband will probably leave you soon, you're a bitch.

This thread is dead M8

oy oy oy oy

t. lying whore

I guess she decided to gtfo rather than to show tits

>too stupid to realize these roles existed for a reason

>Christianity teaches women to obey their husbands (in all piety and humility) and fathers (not all men indiscriminately) and that having children shows that the Lord has blessed you
>Atheists sperg over how bad Christianity is by conflating the worst of progressive pseudo-Christianity (Lesbyterians, Beta Episcopalians, etc) with the high orthodoxy of Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and the better forms of Protestantism.
>Feminism, itself the product of atheistic Marxism, convinces women they can have whatever they want without consequence with zero self-critique, creating whores
>Atheists complain about whores and that women don't want to have kids.

THATS from some shitty city, i think it was jersey shore or wherever those guidos come form. so those numbers are flawed as fuck, they literally only got trash.

Shit like this is why I'll stay single for life. Fuck those mentally insane disgusting roastie cunts.

>This. Being the child of a single parent disadvantages the child immensely in later life.
The children of single mothers are fucked up because the type of women who go out with the type of men who eventually leave them are fucked up. The single motherhood itself is of no consequence to the child. It's all genetics.

what do you expect by posting this here?

>inb4 obvious b8

Ha, good for you, enjoy living out the rest of your failed existence. Maybe your kids will learn from your mistakes and not be so dumb as to procreate just to flatter their ego...

Well shit! Better not have kids. Good thing all these black ppl are immigrating to pay my social security.

>tended our child, emptied the dishwasher, and made dinner
two things you do anyways while living on your own and one thing witch is rewarded by the kid loving you more. wow this is so hard "work". fucking women

>slate.com/articles/life/family/2017/05/happy_mother_s_day_you_will_hate_your_husband_after_having_a_baby.html

But that would require the author to actually do something more, and don't you think she's already done enough? (like seriously, she should probably stop, now, everything.)

Look when you earn 50% percent of the household income then sure you make your husband do half the housework.

If he's earning all the household income then shut the fuck up and do your job.

>As a blankity blank i feel bleepity bloop
Fuck off, having children is the sole reason for mariage the only reason people would hate thier partner after having kids would be if they assumed being married was just a thing you did after you hit the wall and an excuse to become fat, lazy and entirely dependant

Christianity also has no problem with immoral women. Mary Magdalene was pretty much the face of forgiven people and Christianity led to the shitty "only god can judge me" culture. At least Islam tells you to throw rocks at women who commit adultery until they die.

Who's the thing wearing purple that looks like its having a stroke?

I made sense of it perfectly. Perhaps you're just retarded and can't infer things from context.

AUtism

I have 4. We married at 23 and have been married for 10 years, happily.

This happens a lot too

Trust me the husband has hated you since 9 months before the first one was born. You are dead weight and good for nothing but a hole to dump cum into (which is why the second one was born)

Jess is that you??

The fuck they will

>As a mother of two (2 and 4 years old), this is completely true.

Women continue to show what a hateful gender they are.

That's because naturally women should go pregnant 24/7. If they have a man around them, and they are not pregnant 24/7, they will lose interest in him just like other female animals in the nature.

I'm also a mother of two, beautiful autistic gifts of God. a 12 year old and a 6 year old (who technically isn't "his" but does it really matter? LOL)

And yeah I'm with you on this gurl :-] though I didn't really think about it until this article made me.

After my kids were born, I've started to really hate my husband! After he comes home from work he just passes out on the recliner and watches Tucker Carlson UGH. It's so annoying! And the he has the audacity to expect me to be cleaning and cooking for him. What is this? The 50s? I don't even know why I married him as he's only 6'1. UGH

if you actually read my post you'll understand that I made sense of it perfectly too

but me being able to infer that a retard means "it's" when he says "its" or "their" when he says "there" doesn't make him any less retarded

Mother because you're a faggot?

Children whose fathers died prematurely due to accidents grow up to be similar to adults whose parents are both alive.

The environment has little effect in this regard. It's all genetics.

If your husband was more forceful, there would be no issue. You would be throwing yourself at his feet.

You only have Jewish feminism to blame for your unhappy marriage.

Show us your tits.

>only god can judge me
>not simply whores being whores
Pick one

Wouldn't you end up with way too many fucking kids though? It would be better to have a few breaks now and then.

Women in this day and age truly think raising kids without a father is the smart choice. Figures they would make retarded decisions considering their gender is never exposed to the hardships of daily life.

maximum of two years between kids, better to be just 1.5yrs apart.
anything more than that is just asking for trouble

MGTOW

Nothing is too many when you are white. If you are non-European you better sterilize yourself.

Because your one specific experience applies to the 7 billion other humans on this rock, doesn't it?

>Wahh, men don't help out with the kids as much!!!!
>"Daily work" increases by two hours for women, and a "mere" 40 minutes for men

So, two hours of work per day in total? Doesn't sound half bad.

One every 9 months from ~30-40 is about 12 kids. About 24 from ~20-40. Etc. Not all that much so long as you've got the starting cash.

We need to organize Catholic death squads and strike terror into these heretics. Make getting a divorce dangerous.

Matthew 16:25(kjv)
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Don't fear death kill all heretics

>20 years of nursing
them poor titties

Good Goy!