archive.is/RaJwZ
archive.is/ZXeuw
archive.is/fHRZs
twitter.com/sheriffclarke/status/675022833806897153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a woovement

The Trump Curse is still active

Yup

Why not let the threads reach page 8-10 before making a new one?
That seems to be the thing on other boards

Can it kill someone important for once

or maybe get Morning Joe cancelled for bulling KAC

Awooo!

>Trump Curse

Drumpf is finally finished. The 398th manufactured scanal is the one that gets him

Best Girl
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢀⣀⣀⣀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣠⠤⠴⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢄⣀⡀
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⣠⠔⠊⠁⠈⢀⣤⡾⠟⠋⠉⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠤⠶⠶⢶⣶⣶⣤⣀⣀
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢀⡴⣊⡴⠂⠈⠈⠐⠋⠁⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠉⠙⠲⢤⡀
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⡴⣫⡾⠋⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⣠⠖⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠓⢄⡀
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢀⣾⡿⠋⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢀⡼⠁⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢰⡀⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢠⡀⠈⠈⠙⣄
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢀⡾⠋⠈⠈⠈⠈⢀⣀⠤⠔⠒⣠⠞⣴⠏⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠘⣇⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠳⣄⠈⠈⢹⣇
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢠⠞⠁⠈⣀⠠⠒⢈⠵⠃⢀⡤⠊⣡⡾⠁⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⣿⡀⠈⠙⢗⠲⢤⣀⠈⠈⠈⠈⢽⣦⠈⠈⢿⣇
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢠⠋⠈⡴⠊⠁⢀⡴⠁⣀⡴⠋⠈⠈⣿⠃⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⡀⠈⠈⠈⠈⣿⡇⠈⠈⠈⠻⣦⠈⢱⠦⣀⠈⠈⠻⣧⡀⢸⣿⡆
⠈⠈⠈⠈⢠⠃⠈⡼⠈⠈⠈⣏⣠⡾⠋⢀⠈⠈⡀⣿⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⡀⠈⠈⣧⠈⠈⠈⠈⣿⡇⠈⢀⠆⠈⠈⢷⣄⠱⣌⠛⢦⡀⠹⣿⡌⣿⣿
⠈⠈⠈⢠⡇⠈⠈⡇⠈⠈⣠⡿⢻⠈⠈⠆⠈⣸⠃⣿⠈⠈⠈⠈⢰⡇⠈⢰⣿⠈⠈⠈⠈⣿⡇⢀⡾⠈⢠⡇⢸⠙⣦⡘⣆⠈⠱⡄⠹⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠈⠈⠈⢸⠈⠠⠈⡇⢀⡾⠋⠈⡿⠈⢰⠈⢠⣿⠂⢿⡄⠈⢠⠈⣼⠁⠈⢸⣿⠈⠈⠈⢸⣿⠁⣼⠇⠈⣼⠁⢸⢰⡌⢷⣼⡄⠈⢷⠈⠹⣿⣿⣿
⠈⠈⠈⡌⠠⢁⡾⠑⠋⠈⠈⢸⡇⠈⡎⢀⣾⡿⢀⠋⣷⡄⢰⠈⣿⠈⠈⢸⣿⠈⠈⠈⣸⡟⣼⡟⠈⣰⡿⠈⣸⢸⡇⢸⣿⣇⠈⢸⡆⠈⢻⣿⣿⡇
⠈⠈⢀⡷⢡⡿⠁⠈⠈⠈⠈⣿⡄⢠⠁⣾⢻⡇⡌⠈⠸⣷⠘⣤⣿⡄⠈⣸⣿⠈⠈⢀⣿⣿⡿⠈⢠⣿⠃⡰⠹⠸⡃⢸⣿⠙⢧⣼⡇⠈⢸⣿⣿⡇
⠈⠈⢸⢧⣿⠃⠈⡐⢠⡏⢀⣿⣅⣼⣼⣏⣼⣤⣀⣀⡀⢻⣧⣿⡟⡇⠈⡟⣿⠈⠈⣼⣿⡿⠁⣠⣿⠃⡰⠁⣦⠃⣇⢸⣿⠈⢈⣿⠁⠈⢸⣿⣿⣇
⠈⠈⣼⡾⠏⠈⣰⢣⣿⡇⢸⣿⠈⣷⡟⠈⣼⠃⠈⠈⠉⠉⠻⣿⣧⣿⡀⡅⣿⠈⢰⡿⣟⣡⣾⣽⢷⠞⠓⢺⠟⠂⢻⣾⣿⠈⢸⡏⠈⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿
⠈⢠⡿⢣⠈⣰⣿⣿⣿⡇⣸⡏⣸⣿⣰⡶⣿⡶⢾⣿⣿⣧⣒⠾⣧⢹⣿⢸⡟⠈⢋⣸⠟⢁⣾⢕⣃⣤⣤⣾⣤⣀⢸⣿⡟⢀⡿⠈⠈⡼⣿⣿⣿⡏
⠈⣾⠁⡟⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣿⢿⣿⣿⢹⡇⠐⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⠉⠃⠈⢸⡟⢸⠃⣤⠞⠁⡠⠿⢿⡛⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⢻⣾⣿⢁⡾⠁⢀⣼⣵⣿⢋⣿⠇
⠈⡇⠈⢣⣿⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⣿⢸⣧⢹⡄⠻⡄⣿⣿⣿⣽⠃⠈⠈⠈⠈⠃⢸⠈⠁⠈⠈⠈⠈⠘⣿⣿⡿⡿⠁⣠⠾⠁⣣⡞⠈⣠⣾⣿⣻⠏⢸⡿
⠸⠈⠈⣾⡿⢿⡏⠈⣿⠉⢿⣧⠈⢷⣷⡀⠈⠈⠈⠁⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠉⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠙⠛⠛⠃⠈⠈⠈⣼⣏⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⠟⠈⣿⠃
⠈⠈⢸⡟⠃⠈⠈⠈⢻⡀⠈⠻⣷⣄⢻⡳⡄⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⡄⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⣿⠏⠈⢠⡟
⠈⠈⠸⠃⠈⠈⠈⠈⢸⡇⠈⠈⡌⠻⣷⣷⡀⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠸⠟⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢈⣴⣿⣿⡿⣽⡏⣼⡏⠈⠈⠈
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⡈⣿⠐⣆⠘⣆⠈⣍⠳⠈⡎⢱⣄⠈⢠⣄⡀⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⣴⢢⡆⠠⠛⣩⣿⣿⢃⣿⢟⣿⠇
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠙⢿⡀⡘⣆⠘⣦⠹⣦⡀⢸⠈⣿⠈⠈⠉⠙⠛⠓⠒⠒⠖⠚⠋⠁⠈⣼⡇⢸⠈⣠⣾⣿⣿⡟⣼⡏⣸⡿
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠓⠈⢿⣷⣌⣷⣼⣿⣾⠆⢻⡇⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⣾⡇⣿⣾⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⡟⣡⣿⠁
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠹⢿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠈⣾⡗⠤⣀⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⢀⣠⠴⣾⣿⡇⢸⣿⣿⠋⣸⣿⠟⢰⡿⠁
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⣷⠘⣿⣿⠁⢠⣿⣿⣶⣤⣍⡒⠦⢤⣴⣂⣭⣴⣾⡟⣿⡇⠈⡟⠁⢠⣿⠋⢀⠟⠁
⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠈⠸⠃⢀⢺⣯⣿⣿⡿⠿⢿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⢹⡏⣿⣹⣿⠈⢸⣴⠟⠁⠈⠈

>6530x2941
kek, im on mobile
dis gon be gud

F&F stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0EIm_kRrek

Can't wait for todays leak

My power level is higher than yours Drumppfff

Trump does not only have a hex protection, he reflects dark magic back to the caster. Beaudiful!

youtu.be/21h0G_gU9Tw

Why isn't there a Trump as Harry Lime shop?

Do you have Maria?

Fuck you, kike. Can't wait for the Palestinians to fire some more rockets and kill your people.

>letting the jews win

Guys, he's panicking! Look at how worried he is!

I made a venn diagram to help you understand the people Trump has fired and the people investigating Trump.

Can someone give me the tldr on this last week? I have friends saying that Trump is finally being impeached, what's the deal?

We must fight the eternal Joe

HOLY FUCK
CUMMEY'S MEMO

Reminder that people came to America to escape the Eternal Anglo because it is a violent hate monger that the Eternal Kraut and Baguette nearly rival.

He's right, Zonk is finally Zunked

His name was Seth Rich.
Joe Capone-> Al Capone

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>fucking reifag
Please end your existence

Change your underwear when it happens.

Joe being Joe is the Trump Curse at work.

>Trump isn't taking the bait

When will they learn?

kek'd

How can we even compete, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=9DwzBICPhdM

>we've already addressed Sally Yates. You know why that cunt was fired.

Where's Corey Lewandowski? Where's that office bitch who was leaking? Sally? Michael Flynn?

And there are others.

NEAT So he was either lying under oath when he testified in the Senate or he's lying now? Meaning Comey committed perjury?

I thought he was 6'8. A big guy for us either way.

>picked up by Batman
>he didnt know

so in the entire trump investigation, there were only three people investigating

Fucking good. They've wasted so much time on this story I'm glad it's out of their hands.

IT'S JUST LIKE THE CIA

lol

Nancy Pelosi On Comey: “Maybe he's not in the right job” and suggested he could be a “casualty” in the future. youtu.be/porWiWcFrEE archive.is/oEXLz
Bernie Sanders on Comey in January: 'I think it would not be a bad thing for the American people if he did step down' youtu.be/C32DpiIrGOU archive.is/g3BCm Comey acted in an outrageous way during the campaign': Bernie Sanders suggests FBI director should resign archive.is/ZMZdN
Harry Reid: says Comey botched many investigations and violated the Hatch Act. Called supporting his confirmation his “biggest regret.” archive.is/8AULA
Rick Perry: archive.is/eXV27 “..Comey to stand up and make excuses for Hillary Clinton is absolutely and totally unacceptable. For a man who prided himself of being the top law official in this country, I would suggest the man ought to resign.”
Andrew Napolitano: Comey’s “days are numbered.” youtu.be/M4OPVVw-hoc
Wall Street Journal: “Comey should resign for the good of the FBI” archive.is/rI2wU “"If Mr. Comey declines, Donald Trump can and should fire him in the best interests of the nation's most important law enforcement agency."
CNN: “Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey said Saturday that FBI Director James Comey should resign in the wake of controversy surrounding his bureau's handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server.” archive.is/rOmIT

The Hill: “Time to Fire James Comey” archive.is/rH1rI
Chicago Tribune: “James Comey Should Be Fired” archive.is/yaFeG
The Blaze: “The biggest FBI ‘scandal’ is James Comey still has a job” archive.is/3te0f
Washington Post: “Comey Should Resign” archive.is/M6NOK
Infostormer: “Should be fired” archive.is/xGERg
Daily Caller: archive.is/tAjFZ Matthew Whittaker former US attorney calls for his resignation

That other Miller as well, missing. Lots of EPA and other agencies. Trump fired the hell of a lot of people.

Oh

Washington Times: “should resign. It's the honorable thing to do” archive.is/rD7sa
Boston Globe: “he undermined public’s trust. He needs to go.” archive.is/cuO7G
The Week: “Why James Comey Should Resign” archive.is/Hh2Cz

Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Deputy Attorney General Disagreed with Decision to send letter to congress (violating hatch act): archive.is/ksyfH “Justice officials didn’t sign off on Comey’s decision and he didn’t seek their approval.”
Joe DiGenova, a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, said FBI Director James Comey is a danger to the country and ought to be fired for his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. archive.is/ksyfH archive.is/3zXkM youtu.be/ot-RYqJA0l0
Matthew Miller (former Deputy Attorney Generall): archive.is/ZShC5
“There’s a difference between being independent and flying solo.” “This entire episode has exposed a troubling character flaw that calls into question Comey’s very fitness to lead the FBI…. He seems to have become intoxicated by the plaudits that have come his way. That praise has emboldened him to ignore the rules that apply to others, both because he believes in his own reputation and because he wants to thwart critics such as Republicans in Congress who might question it.”
“Director Comey understood our position. He heard it from Justice leadership. It was conveyed to the FBI, and Comey made an independent decision to alert the Hill,” one current Justice Department official told The Washington Post, also in a Saturday story. “He is operating independently of the Justice Department. And he knows it.” “

Politico: “Is this Trump’s Saturday Night Massacre?” archive.is/ZC5uV “The political isolation of James Comey” archive.is/FVVHZ (explaining how his behavior burned too many bridges on both sides)

during events such as rallies the thread would move so fast that at 100 posts by the time you make the thread it would be at 300 posts. the htread would move so fast you need to make new threads earlier.

>PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
see? that is your problem

>Sounds like something the russians would do
Those shifty fucks, always jamming to europop, drinking spirits, and hacking foreign elections.

Military Votes Count: “Should Be Fired. He is investigating himself.” (Concerns about Russian dossier, etc.) archive.is/a2PGm
JuanCole.com: “it’s clear, Director Comey has to go. The media needs to focus again the electoral misconduct of the FBI director so it never happens again. And so does President Obama. This should be his last act as president. He is the only one in a position to send an unmistakable message to law enforcement, the Intelligence Community, and all other appointed officials to keep their hand off the elections—because it’s hallowed ground.” archive.is/ljcwz
CrooksandLiars.com: archive.is/sBPBq “To win the public’s trust, he must be fired”
Daily Kos: archive.is/iCqmt “Comey must go!”
National Memo: archive.is/6xG58 “Unfit for public service”
Liberty Blitzkrieg: archive.is/i3Des
The Nation: archive.is/ZnxOU “Discredited himself and the FBI”
Clash Daily: archive.is/RaJwZ “has the sewage touch” “immunity deals handed out like Pez”
Newsmax: “Comey Asserting Power Like No One in History” archive.is/ZXeuw

True Pundit: Loss Of FBI Reputation Irredeemable: James Comey Should Resign archive.is/fHRZs

Hmmm...I wonder why he would fire Comey. Oh, it must have been because of Russia.

Saved.

The kikes must have something under their sleeves

It used to be like that but then all of a sudden 3 people wouldn't find the thread and end up splitting the whole thing fourways

It's almost as bad as you.

>it's good gor a coutry to have its civil servants openly sabotaging the president

There will never be another successful conservative president

y no use SSGSS blue sonGoku

damn...

AWOO~

The media should be lined up and shot.
I have yet to hear and explanation as to why, even if it were true, I should give a shit that Trump and Putin worked together

>Aryans and Anglos breed with each other.
>White Spiderlord Master Race conquers the globe.

Together we could rule this city, Spiderman, or we could fight to the death.

>Time being useless once again
Meh

damn son this is deep

No kidding, that looks AESTHETIC as fuck.

What's the implication here?

This is fucking gold.

I keked

Serious question: Who the fuck takes notes from a meeting with somebody without clearing the notes with that person? When I take notes, I send it out to the people involved so we're all clear and it gives them an opportunity to make corrections/clarifications. Otherwise, someone could just create a fake memo and post-date it. Or they could just make a complete fake retelling of a story. Then it's he-said/she-said. It's so stupid.

>watching the new series

That's a cool pic thb

Anyone got a FBN link? I need my afternoon with Maria.

When you put it like that it sounds great.

Does your last name rhyme with cumm? No? Didn't think so.

Fire. Them. All.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

KILL THE WHITE MALE

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

KILL BIGOTS

LOVE TRUMPS HATE!!!!!!!
I'M NOT FUCKING INSANE!!!!
MY EGO WILL IMPLODE IF I HAVE TO ADMIT TRUMP WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Y tho

Without a purge nothing will change. Why is Trump letting them win? I truly don't understand. He MUST purge them all and send them to fucking jail. Doesn't he understand they're trying to pull a soft coup?

I am tired of all this nonsense. Trump doesn't do anything against the media. He just lets it happen. We all know the media is lying, but Trump looks weak as hell right now. A lot of obama appointees still remain, congress is slower than ever before, Trumps communication team fucking SUCKS, the GOP is a walking corpse.

I know that he will eventually do something, but it has to be fast and devastating.

Even though I am saying all this, I am by no means against Trump, I just want him to take action already.

Fucking racists.

Please keep pushing this narrative
This shit is going to backfire so fucking hard on these pieces of shit

Pretty gud

What ties to Russia does Clarke have?

At this point, I wouldnt care if Trump went full fascist. The media is out of control and wields way too much power. They are holding this country hostage for communist ideals.

>His name was Seth Rich.
/ptg/ chanting "Seth Rich" as they desperately try to coax some turgidity back to their circlejerk, but it's not like before. Your heart is not in it any more. The nice Russian fellas who really knew how to get a brigade going have stopped coming to their parties. The Seth Rich thing is a genuinely pathetic death rattle for you fuckers.
Not just because it's literal, real-life, no-joke FAKE NEWS which is designed to distract from the recent barrage of devastating Trump-Russia stories by shamelessly exploiting a family's tragedy, but because even if it weren't it would have absolutely no bearing on these stories.
Killary Clintcunt personally gunned Seth Rich down like a dog in the street . . . therefore Trump can't possibly have colluded with Russia to steal the election? It's entirely nonresponsive to Trump's Stupidgate problem.
You can't respond because the evidence is becoming so voluminous and damning, so they're just waving shiny objects at each other. By your """""logic""""", if Seth Rich was killed for leaking the DNC files, then that means Russia didn't hack the DNC, which further means that the """""Russia narrative""""" is a fabrication, and Tromp is entirely innocent. You /ptg/ inbreds need Seth Rich to be the source of the DNC leaks, because that, in your mind, exonerates Trump. All in all, you are retarded rednecks and your fat orangutan is going down.

Seriously?

Really makes me think, tb.h.

None, that's why they're pulling the race baiting card with Clarke

It's all very depressing and I agree completely. Why Trump hasn't purged EVERYONE appointed by Obama yet is beyond me. Hell, I want to see fucking arrests! I want people to go to jail and suffer!

He owns a collection of those little dolls-in-dolls.

I saw a pic of him with a Russian

Yes I'm serious. But I assume it was answered and it's Russian architecture..

He was there last year for some reason

twitter.com/sheriffclarke/status/675022833806897153

>Chris Cornell mocks Trump
>dies

Another one bites the dust

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

The Red House

my sides

Trump supporters BTFO