Mosque coming to my town for fucks sake help!

Well you think it will never happen to you, your town, until it does.

A bunch of mudshits have put in an application for a mosque in my small town and there is going to be a protest.

I think honest to god i'm having a fucking panic attack at the thought.

Im attending but i need some snappy talking points, nothing too long winded or verbose, maybe even some quick dot points to put on a sign etc

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE
eventbrite.com/e/demystifying-islam-tackling-the-tough-questions-tickets-34458779136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is the sort of shit i'm going to have to have a reply/rebuttal ready for

To not spend your tax money on religious buildings

i live in a tiny ass town and it has a little shack looking mosque

been thinking of doing *things* to it

i dont think you understand mate, it's over. you either go with the poos or with the sandnigs.

D
I
V
C E L E B R A T E
R
C
I
T
Y

Start a pig farm.

You would be no better than jidahists.

that's whats stopping me, can't become the enemy, but it angers me that its there anyway

>DIVCRCITY
what did he mean by this?

RUN MAN!

Pigs blood, Cameras and a journalist will do the trick mate

the crusades, they actually bought up the crusades meme.like holy fuck help me pol jesus!

burn it down

the straya'n caliphate ?
shit dude we mad max now
>tfw ull never have adventures in the outback fighting mudslimes,abos and roos

>bury pig bones at construction site
>wait until mosque is finished and constructed
>tip them off to the bones
>???????????
>profit

What town breh?

Gallons of pigs blood soaked into the foundations.

I hope all the woman in this screenshot get raped. It's the only way they get it.

MODS
MODS
MODS

Time for a barbecue, with lots of bacon. Call your friends.

Lithgow

defile it with pork guts bury a dead pig only inches covering it with dirt so the rain reveals it later

Australia is fucking doomed. I guess that's the price of eternal shitposting

>be the bigger man and let harm be done to you.
This attitude and those who hold it really need to die off.

Spray dicks on it, print goat fucker memes and put them all over the place. Also pork.

These are sad times but you can't beat savages acting civilized. You must also become a savage or get replaced.

It's not like Europeans are going to the middle east and building churches you fucking toothpaste.

Might wanna google some stories of radicals being recruited at mosques

Abby Winters is the best thing Australia has given the world.

You know this board is unmoderated right?

Wait, this is being built in Lithgow?
The Blue Mountains filters this filth from coming out west. Spread the word, petition hard to have this shit stopped

Flyer drops with anti-Muslim statistics. Reference everything you say with reputable sources. If its a small town, you can put a big dent in the town's overall opinion with this. Run it past a few other like minded, smart people before you start handing them out. Information regarding their treatment of women would be a good starting point. Remain neutral in your tone and word it formally. No symbols/flags/etc. Print off a few thousand of these and go for a walk at night with some music on your phone, hand em out.

It isn't

Rioting has kept some villages refugee center-free over here. Let's be honest here, we're far past the dialogue stage.

Do they place it right in the center of a middle class settlement, where there are not even any muslims at the moment? Cause that's how it's done in germany. They intentionally dissolve middle class home owner settlements by 1. introducing a mosque/islamic institution and then working outwards from there

until we have a pizza/pedogate thread implicating the clintons and podesta, then they are quick to prune

Just ask them if they know why the crusades happened in the first place.

Wait for services to start at the mosque, chain all exits shut, burn it to the ground.

In an ideal world, you defending your community from outsiders would be seen as regrettable but necessary. The mind disease of liberalism however makes it so that anyone with a sense of agency is treated with hostility. Any and all retaliation will inevitably result in their agenda being advanced further. The key is to undermine them. They will mess up, and when they do, that's when you redpill the people around you.

Ah that sucks dude, you should move out here to Camden. Ain't one being built here anytime soon. We blocked that shit a while back

You know these screenshots have dates right retard?

BACON SLINGSHOT
BACON SLINGSHOT
BACON SLINGSHOT

tons of kids get molested at churches, probably should bring that talking point up and get all religious buildings torn down so you dont look like a fucking hypocrite.

bury bacon and other pork meat products into the soil. problem solved.

>Well you think it will never happen to you, your town, until it does.
I'm in Cape Town. There's fuck loads of mosques here. Just wait until they wake you up at 4 or 5 in the morning with the loud as fuck rape calls on the megaphones.

I like how all references to Jewish influence have been scrubbed from that pic

>"have your say, they'll build it anyway"

Put that on a sign.

You're welcome, Sup Forums.

I don't think you know either? The First Crusade was basically the only genuine one and was called to save Byzantium from the Seljuks. Every other Crusade since was about the Pope trying to consolidate power over Europe

Buy a pet pig.

Buy a bunch of bacon and leave it/bury at the site the mosque is going to be built

Just buy pig blood and spill all over the ground where it's going to be built, and let people know, anonymously, that pig blood has "tainted" that ground.

Just read this is in Lithgow, I'm in the upper mountains. Theres no way Lithgow is falling for this shit, its been a working class town since the mining days. Its probably been selected due it its proximity to the billionaire arab resorts/tourism out there in the local bushland. I'd imagine Lithgow workers club will be all over this in a negative way. My family come from that town and its been a poor working class white shithole since forever. Theres no way a mosque is getting built there but still, don't get complacent.

>Having a single fucking hero on month 3 instead of 8 on week 2.
Plebe

bury pork on the location

look into what makes a site unsuited for a mosque and do whatever it takes to make the site unsuitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE
post this

ask them to denounce terror organisations like Hezbollah first, few muslims do.

so what? stop overreacting. it's not going to have any impact on your life.

Bulldozer?

>2012
fucking larpers

Muslims can't eat pork. They can still build a mosque on land where pig blood was spilled. The Quran only speaks of eating pork, not of building mosques on land tainted with swine blood.

Diversity is your strength you bigot

what are you, fucking racist bigot?

>ideally you're defending your community from outsiders would be seen as regrettable but necessary
>liberalism makes it so that anyone with a sense of agency is treated with hostility
>all retaliation will inevitably result in their agenda being advanced further

So, they are like AIDS, shutting down the immune system. How do you treat AIDS? Avoidance and not fucking with them?

Do you know where they want to build it? Because if you bury a dead pig there.... that'll derail the plans.

A mosque is just another building, however if they put up those fucking speakers that blast their ear-rape across the town, you should take it up on yourself to blow it up.

why the fuck would any immigrant move to Lithgow? they'd take one look and decide to go back to Afghanistan

Oldfag here. I remember when the Mudslines started coming over in the early 90s. Most of them were based as fuck and more American than most Republicans at the time. I made a lot of muzzie friends back then. Something shifted, and I'm sure it has something to do with the globalist agenda, and the ones coming over started turning into fucking assholes. They don't care that they're getting a great opportunity, not even the doctors they're shipping over.
I think we have two mosques in my town of ~100k people. The ones that attend are usually rich as fuck and that's the only time you see them outside. They're ok to be around but are stand offish, which is odd for us in Texas.
If it were the 90s I wouldn't have a problem with it, but now it needs to be stopped, if only because I know it's part of a forced immigration that I don't even think the shitskins actually want but are somehow forced to do it.

Just fucking open up a hotdog kiosk right outside, what the fuck

its TOMORROW u fuckin dickhead.

eventbrite.com/e/demystifying-islam-tackling-the-tough-questions-tickets-34458779136

The protest is outside a psyop taqiya event called demystifying islam being held in town.

This, ive bought a pig and keep it on my land just incase, if i have to walk it i will.

no it won't. Why do people keep saying this? Muslims can't eat pork they don't give a shit about dead pigs. They get dead pigs thrown at their mosques all the fucking time. Happened in Wollongong so many fucking times I even saw them removing the carcass once (I used to play soccer on the field nearby)

>not falseflagging and putting "we'll build it anyway

You dont have a one powerhouse hero?

Nah mate the torah says an eye for an eye

You need to learn how to build a bomb, sneak the bomb in before the opening of the mosque, you know the rest.

> I get my information on Islam from alt right sites

wtf this is canada teir

>toothpaste with a shield
>calls someone toothpaste
y-you too

>mosque

I am 500% sure there will be some sort of rally against any sort of mosque shit that's trying to be erected
regulars rally the fuck against mosques over here

Somebody has thrown pigs head and blood on constructing Djamija (prajer building) and nothing happened, they are gonna pray there anyway.So, you are correct, pigblood does jack shit.

scabs on her tits from puncture wounds.

It will be funded by Saudi Arabian Salafis, and radicalize the very young with Islamist children's books.

Someone in my town has already done it and they complained so yeah.

Isnt lithgow built ontop a maze of old mining tunnels anyway, the whole town is gona disappear into a gigantic sinkhole, along with its new mosque.

These mosques are funded by the Saudis, a recent adventure for them.

As I understand it, the muslims the USA takes in are generally the better tier and a lot of them are middle class families or the ones that worked with the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's not the same situation as in Europe where countries like France and Britain just brought in hordes of slum building poor muslims

There is at least one muslim/arab based multi-billionaire tourism hotspot out there. Arabs bought up millions of dollars of a distance off the main highway and have turned it into a somewhat secretive luxury resort complex. I've seen it from a high ridge-line while hiking and read up on it. Fucking laughable they're even trying considering the local demographic, but there's the danger of the application going under the local radar. I wouldn't put anything past local council, money talks.

>you know the rest.
Playing PS2 games for the rest of your life?

Dig a massive hole before the foundations are built and load it with ANFO.

Taqqiya is a Shia thing. The Sunni don't practice it, not since the days of Reconquista. Better get your facts straight before you make an ass out of yourself.

What town OP? Hope it aint in outer western sydney...

I'm very hesitant about abandoning the faith but Islam might be better for whites' interests long term but then again I don't want to throw the truth of Christianity away so we can live a bit longer as a people

>they complained
Damn
Aren't you tired of winning?

Sunnis would happily denounce based Hezbollah.

>desecrate the land with pig's blood
>mudshits get angry
>turn their attention to tiny Australian town in the middle of nowhere
>go full derka derka
>dozens slaughtered
Genius. Sup Forums saves the day, once again.

This is a long-term battle for hearts and minds. You niggers are too short-term in your thinking. The best thing to do is to distribute flyers about the dangers of Islam. No hyperbole, no emotion, no exaggeration. Just pure facts. Alternatively, direct them to anti-Islam websites. That's how I red-pilled a lot of my friends and family. Attacking them directly may feel good, but it's objectively the worst thing you can do. You make them into victims and give leftists more ammo to vilify us and our movement.

I hope the Strayan gov gives them some construction subsidies too.

If it's anything like the local councils up here in QLD they'll be corrupt as fuck and get paid out to approve it. Especially the mining towns

>Taqqiya is a Shia thing
You can conceal your faith under duress. There's a hadith about this

Fuck off canada

Don't be so ridiculous. The Muslim Call to Prayer is one of the most beautiful sounds on earth, by the way. You should consider yourself privileged.

Jesus, and I get pissed when the Methodists move to town

and sunni dont have the martyr rituals that led to suicide bombing either yet they do it anyways.